AP SSC Result 2019: Andhra Pradesh Class 10th result expected to release in the month of April 2019. The scorecard will be released in online mode which students can check by using their user ID and password. AP SSC board exams were successfully conducted from 18th March to 3rd Apri 2019 in the state. Around 6 lakh students have appeared in the exam and now students are waiting for the result. In this article, students will get all the necessary information related to AP SSC R
Latest: AP board gave statement that result for 1st year and 2nd year general as well as vocation result will be released on 12th April 2019 at 11:00 AM. therefore we can expect the release of SSC/10th result soon on the official website. Keep checking this page for the all the updates regarding AP SSC result.
Board of Secondary Education of Andhra Pradesh has the authority to conduct secondary level board exams in the state. It is also known as Directorate of Government Examinations. It is headquartered in Hyderabad.
Table of Contents
AP SSC Results 2019
|Article category||AP SSC Results 2019|
|Name of exam||AP SSC (10th Class)|
|Conducting authority||Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh|
|Date of exam||18th March to 3rd April 2019|
|Result Announcement||April/May 2019 (Expected)|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
We will update the exact result announcement date as soon as it will announce by the AP Board.
Procedure to Check AP SSC 2019 Result
The result will be declared only at the official website of the Board. Students can follow the given procedure to check AP SSC Results 2019.
- Visit the official website (mentioned above) of Board or simply click on the link provided below.
- Now on the homepage of the website look for the link provided to check AP SSC Result 2019
- Click on the link
- Enter your valid username (i.e. roll number) & password in the field provided.
- Click on login button.
- SSC 2019 result will appear on the screen.
- After checking result you can save and download the soft copy for future references.
Information Mentioned On AP 10th Result
- Name of the board
- Name of the student
- Student’s Father name
- Date of birth
- School name
- Subject-wise grades (internal grades, external grades, and overall grades)
- Grade points
Previous Year Trends of AP Board SSC Result
Below we have shared the previous year statistics of AP SSC / 10th results-
|Year||Total number of students appeared||Number of students passed||Overall passing percentage of students|
The given data shows that the overall passing percentage of students has increased over the years. So this year, we can expect the same.
Grading System In AP 10th SSC Result 2019
|Range for 1st and 3rd Languages* and 3 Non-languages||Range for 2nd Language (i.e. Hindi)||Grade||Grade Points|
|92 – 100||90 – 100||A1||10|
|83 – 91||80 – 89||A2||9|
|75 – 82||70 – 79||B1||8|
|67 – 74||60 – 69||B2||7|
|59 – 66||50 – 59||C1||6|
|51 – 58||40 – 49||C2||5|
|43 – 50||30 – 39||D1||4|
|35 – 42||20 – 29||D2||3|
|34 and below||19 and below||E||Fail|
*1st and 3rd Languages here refers to Telugu and English
How to Calculate Grade Point Average (GPA)
Grade Point Average (GPA) can be calculated by dividing the sum of marks/ scores obtained in all the six subjects (out of 600) by 6.
Important Instruction Regarding Andhra Pradesh SSC 10th Result 2019
- AP SSC result for 2019 will be released in the month of May.
Resultwill be announced only through online mode.
- Students are advised to
betouch with the official website for regular updates.
- Students are advised to keep user ID/ roll number and password safe to check the result.
Resultwill contain subject-wise grade obtained by the students.
- Along with the result Board will release the District-wise list of the student on its website.
- Original mark sheets of the students will be provided within a month of result announcement. After that student will be able to collect their mark sheets from their schools.
Keep visiting our page for more information and updates. If you have any queries related to Andhra Pradesh SSC Result you can write to us in the comment box below.