AP Senior Resident Recruitment: Candidates who are eligible and willing to apply for the post of Senior Resident can check the latest Recruitment of Senior Residents in Andhra Pradesh. The Directorate of Medical Education DME, Andhra Pradesh has declared the availability of vacancies. They have also released an advertisement for the same. The aspirants are required to check all the details in the same and apply for recruitment as per the guidelines of the DME, AP. In the following article, we have provided a direct link to the application form and the notification pdf.
Check further for all the details pertaining to the AP Senior Resident Recruitment 2022 such as Detailed Vacancies, Remuneration, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Require, Application Procedure, Application Fee, Selection Process, and more.
AP Senior Resident Recruitment 2022
Directorate of Medical Education DME, Andhra Pradesh released Advertisement Number 1/2022 in order to notify aspirants regarding the availability of 1458 vacancies in the state for the post of Senior Resident. The candidates who are interested were able to apply through the portal from 13 November 2022 at 1 AM. The application forms are available on the official portal in an online mode. Aspirants need to completely and correctly fill out the form and submit it before 19 November 2022 at 11 PM.
The authorities will prepare a merit list and recruit the applicants strictly on the basis of their eligibility and rank. The posts are available for the categories, Resident Super Specialist, Resident Specialist Degree (PG), and Resident Dentist (PG). The posts are tenured for a complete year and the recruits will also receive monthly remuneration on the basis of the category of their post.
AP Senior Resident Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||AP Senior Resident Recruitment|
|Authority||Directorate of Medical Education DME, Andhra Pradesh|
|State||Andhra Pradesh AP|
|Categories||3: Resident Super Specialist|
Resident Specialist Degree (PG)
Resident Dentist (PG)
|Number of Vacancies||1458|
|Number of Specializations||49|
|Commencement of Application||13 November 2022 at 1 AM|
|Deadline of Application||19 November 2022 by 11 PM|
|Mode of Application Fee Submission||Online|
|Application Fee||OC: Rs. 500|
BC, EWS, SC, and ST: Rs. 250
|Selection Criteria||On the basis of Merit|
Andhra Pradesh Sr. Resident Vacancies and Salary Structure
A total of 1458 vacancies have been announced by the Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh. The candidates must observe that the posts are reserved as per the Reservation Criteria and Rules. There are 49 specializations to which the candidates can apply. Moreover, they will be recruited within the following category of posts:
- Resident Super Specialist
- Resident Specialist Degree (PG)
- Resident Dentist (PG)
The candidates can check the specializations and detailed vacancies on the basis of reservation by clicking Here.
The remuneration will be provided to the Candidates on the basis of the category of the post they are recruited in. The following monthly salary has been announced:
|1.||Resident Super Specialist||Rs. 85,000|
|2.||Resident Specialist Degree (PG)||Rs. 70,000|
|3.||Resident Dentist (PG)||Rs. 65,000|
dme.ap.nic.in Senior Resident Eligibility Criteria
The Directorate of Medical Education of Andhra Pradesh will recruit Candidates for the post of Senior Resident if they are eligible. Thus, the Candidates need to make sure that they satisfy the following eligibility conditions:
- Applicant must be a local of the Andhra Pradesh state.
- The candidate should be less than 45 years of age if they wish to apply for the Recruitment.
- Applicant should hold a Post Graduate Medical Degree of DM, MCh, MD, MS, or MDS.
- The post will be tenured for 1 year only, thus, the candidates must be willing to work for a complete year.
Documents for AP Senior Resident Application Form
The candidates will have to upload certain documents in the form so as to prove their eligibility and applicability for the post. The following documents need to be attested in pdf format to the online application form in an online mode:
- Passport sized Photograph of the Applicant
- Signature of the Candidate
- Secondary School Certificate SSC for the proof of Date of Birth
- Proof of Registration with AP Medical Council of Postgraduate or Super-Specialty Degree
- Marksheets of the Post Graduate Medical Course attended by the Applicant
- Copy of Degree or Provisional Degree Certificate of MBBS, PG MD or MS or MDS, and Super Speciality DM or MCh
- A Category or Caste Certificate is required if applying for reservations and relaxations as per the Reservation Rules
- Aadhar Card of the Candidate
- As proof of being the local Candidate, the Applicants need to submit a Study Certificate from Class 4 to Class 10.
Apply for 1458 Medical posts in Andhra Pradesh
In order to apply for the recruitment of 1458 vacancies of the post of Senior Resident in Andhra Pradesh, the candidates are required to apply online through the official portal of the Directorate of the Medical Education of Andhra Pradesh. They will have to observe the ensuing step-wise method while filling out and submitting their respective application forms:
- Visit the official AP DME or Directorate of the Medical Education of Andhra Pradesh portal at dme.ap.nic.in.
- On the main page of the website, click on the link, Notification For The Posts of Senior Residents-2022 – Online Application.
- The Recruitment Portal of DME, Andhra Pradesh will open up at dmeaponline.com.
- Create an account if you are a new user by tapping on the button For New Applicant Please Register Here.
- The Registration Verification form will open up on the screen.
- Enter all the details and create the login credentials, which are, Username and Password.
- Tap on Register after going through the required verification process.
- Use the created credentials to Login into your account.
- In the User Account, fill out the Application Form.
- Upload the aforementioned Documents in the correct sizes and formats.
- Pay the Application Fee as applicable to your category using the available payment methods.
- Lastly, Submit the form after making sure that all the entered details are correct and the form is complete.
Andhra Pradesh Senior Resident Application Fee
The candidates who will apply for the Recruitment will have to pay an application fee for the procession of their application forms. They will have to use the available online payment methods in order to do so. The following fee has been announced for the applicants of distinctive categories:
- Other Categories OC: Rs. 500
- Backward Classes BC, Economically Weaker Section EWS, Scheduled Classes SCs, and Scheduled Tribes STs: Rs. 250
Selection Process for AP 1458 vacancies of Senior Resident
The applicants need to observe that the selection for the posts will on the basis of their pre-existent scores in the Post graduation Final Exams, including both Theory and Practicals. On the basis of the merit list that will be prepared, the candidates will be counselled and allocated Medical Colleges. Moreover, the Directorate of Medical Education will follow the rules of Reservation and will closely observe the eligibility of the Candidates before shortlisting them.
In case, in the merit list, two candidates have the same marks, the tie-breaking factor will be the Date of Birth, allowing the elder applicant to get the preference.
|Official Portal||Directorate of Medical Education DME, Andhra Pradesh|
|Apply||AP Senior Residents Recruitment Application Online Form|
|Download||Andhra Pradesh Senior Resident Recruitment Advertisement No. 1/2022 Notification pdf|
The last date to apply for the recruitment of 1458 vacancies of Senior Resident in Andhra Pradesh is 19 November 2022 by 11 PM.
A total of 1458 posts have been announced by the Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh in 49 specialities for three categories of posts, Resident Super Specialist, Resident Specialist Degree (PG), and Resident Dentist (PG) under the Recruitment of Senior Residents in AP.