AP EDCET Result 2022: Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Tirupati on behalf of APSCHE conduct the AP Education common entrance examination (AP EDCET) on 13 July 2022 and now on 15th July they are going to release its provisional answer key and response sheet. Applicants may access it from their respective login. Any objection regarding the preliminary answer key will be received by 17th July 2022. Soon after this, the university will release the AP EDCET Rank Card but as of now, its date is not announced. The minimum number of marks required to qualify for the exam is 37 which is (25% of the total marks) except for SC/ST candidates. To get more details regarding the APEDCET result 2022 be with this article until the end.
Latest: AP EDCET Answer key and response sheet is now available.
AP EDCET Result 2022
Candidates will receive rank in each methodology which will be in the order of merit according to marks secured by them in AP EDCET 2022. Once the result link was available we will share the same with you on this page so that without any problem you can access it. Below we have mentioned some important dates related to AP EDCET 2022.
AP EDCET Rank Card Download: Key Dates
|Examination date||13 July 2022|
|Answer key release date||15 July 2022|
|Last date to submit objection against answer key||17 July 2022|
|Rank Card Availablity|
AP EDCET Preliminary Answer Key
University will release its AP EDCET preliminary answer key on its official website along with its response sheet and students who are not satisfied with any answer key can submit their objection by 17 July 2022. Its link will be updated here.
|Available Now||AP EDCET Answer Key|
|Active Now||AP EDCET Answer Key Objection Link|
|Available Now||AP EDCET Response Sheet Link|
AP EDCET Preliminary Answer Key Objection Form
Those applicants who wanted to submit their objection for any answer key need to fill the form which we have given below in this form they have to mention their all details correctly and have to submit answers to the objection key briefly. Once the form is filled applicants have to send it via email.
AP EDCET Rank Card 2022: Key points
- To qualify test applicants have to secure 25% marks
- But there are no minimum marks criteria for students who are from SC/ST category
- Also, there are no minimum marks required for women in physical science/mathematics methodologies.
- Rank secured will be valid for 2022-23 only.
AP EDCET Tie Breaking policy
If somehow there is a tie in marks received by two or more candidates then it can be resolved by following the procedure that we have given below:
- If there is a tie then marks secured in Part C will be taken into account but after considering it
- again there is a tie then marks obtained in Part A will be considered to calculate a relative ranking
- But if they secure same marks in both papers then they will be bracketed to award rank
- But at the time of admission such bracketed candidates age will be taken into account and the candidates older in age will be preferred.
How to download AP EDCET 2022 result online?
By going through the process given below applicants may download or check their AP EDCET Rank Card 2022: –
- Visit https://sche.ap.gov.in/
- Now on the home page, AP EDCET result link will be available.
- After clicking the same the login portal will open where…
- You need to submit your hall ticket and registration number
- Now submit the details you entered and…
- Your AP EDCET result will be available to you
- Do not forget to verify all details mentioned in it
- And at last, take a print out of it.
AP EDCET Rank Card 2022
Once Andhra University declares AP EDCET result the rank card of the candidates will be available thereafter on its official website and to download the same you need to follow the process which we have given below:
- Visit the official website of Andhra University which is sche.ap.gov.in
- Now on the website home page, you will get the rank card tab
- Now enter your credentials in it and submit the same
- Your AP EDCET rank card appear to you
- Verify the details followed by print out of it.
AP EDCET reservation policy for admission
To get admission in B.Ed. course there will be reservation criteria for admission and below we have mentioned some points related to it:
Reservation according to local area wise
- 85% of seats will be reserved in each methodology for the local candidates whereas 15% seats will be unreserved.
- For state wide institution which is Padmvathi Mahila Viswa vidyalayam, Dravidian University, Kuppam, Tirupati admission to 85% seat will be reserved in each methodology for candidates who belong to the mentioned local.
District which will be considered university local
- The district Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, west and the East Godavari, Vizianagaram, Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam will be considered as a local area for Andhra university whereas part
- For anantpur, Kadapa, Chittoor, Kurnool, and Nellore will be considered the local area for Sri Venkateswara University
- District of Telangana will be the local area of Osmania University
Who will be considered local candidates?
- Only such candidates who have studied in such local area for not less than 4 consecutive year
- Or he/she has resided in the state for not less than 4 consecutive year
Merit list for NCC/CAP/Sports & Games is given below:
If you have any query related to the APEDCET examination then you can connect with the official son number given below:
No dates have been released by the university yet.
You just need to submit your hall ticket and registration number.
First tie-breaking policy will be implemented but if still tie persist then both candidates will be bracketed to award rank and at the time of admission candidates older in age will be preferred.
Candidates have to secure at least 25% marks except for SC/ST category.
There are no minimum marks required for SC/ST applicants.
Physical science/Mathematics methodologies.