AP EDCET result 2020 (OUT)/AP EDCET Rank Card (OUT): Andhra Pradesh University Vishakhapatnam on behalf of APSCHE conducted the AP Education common entrance examination (AP EDCET) successfully on 1st October 2020 and now they had released its result on its official website which can be accessed from link given below. Earlier, University releases its preliminary answer key, and response sheet for candidates appeared in the entrance test.
Latest Update: AP EDCET Rank card is now available & can be downloaded from link given below.
Update: AP EDCET result is now available which can be checked from link shared below and the rank card for the same will be available soon
To access AP EDCET result applicants are required to submit their registration number and hall ticket number. The minimum marks required to qualify the exam are 37 which is (25% of the total marks) except for SC/ST candidates. To get more details regarding the APEDCET result 2020 to be with this article until the end.
Note: It is to be noted that rank secure in AP EDCET will be valid for one year i.e. 2020-2021
AP EDCET Result 2020
Candidates will receive rank in each methodology which will be in the order of merit according to marks secured by them in AP EDCET 2020. Once result link was available we will share the same with you on this page so that without any problem you can access it. Below we have mentioned some important dates related to AP EDCET 2020.
AP EDCET result date
|Examination date||1st Oct 2020|
|Answer key release date|
|Last date to submit objection against answer key|
|Result declaration||24th October 2020|
|Rank Card Availablity||28th October 2020|
AP EDCET Preliminary answer key
As the exam conducted on 1st October University releases its preliminary answer key on its official website along with its response sheet and students who are not satisfied with any answer key can submit their objection against it before 6th October 2020. Below we have provided the answer key and response sheet link.
AP EDCET response sheet: Click here
AP EDCET preliminary answer key: Check here (for all papers)
AP EDCET Preliminary Answer Key Objection form
Those applicants who wanted to submit their objection for any answer key need to fill the form which we have given below in this form they have to mention their all details correctly and have to submit answer of the objection key briefly. Once the form is filled applicants have to send it via email on email@example.com. The last date to submit objection form is 6th October 2020.
AP EDCET result 2020 Key points
- To qualify test applicants have to secure 25% marks
- But there are no minimum marks criteria for students who are from SC/ST category
- Also, there are no minimum marks required for women in physical science/mathematics methodologies.
- Rank secured will be valid for 2020-2021 only.
AP EDCET Tie Breaking policy
If somehow there is a tie in marks received by two or more candidates then it can be resolved by following the procedure that we have given below:
- If there is a tie then marks secured in Part C will be taken into account but after considering it
- again there is a tie then marks obtained in Part A will be considered to calculate a relative ranking
- But if they secure same marks in both papers then they will be bracketed to award rank
- But at the time of admission such bracketed candidates age will be taken into account and the candidates older in age will be preferred.
How to download AP EDCET 2020 result online?
After accepting the objection from candidates against the preliminary answer key we can expect that the university will soon release its result and to get the same you need to follow the procedure stepwise which we have mentioned below:
- Visit https://sche.ap.gov.in/
- Now on the home page, you can easily saw tab of APEDCET result 2020
- After clicking the same result login portal will open where…
- You need to submit your hall ticket and registration number
- Now submit the details you entered and…
- Your AP EDCET result will be available to you
- Do not forget to verify all details mentioned in it
- And at last, take a print out of it.
Download APEDCET result 2020 (Available)
AP EDCET rank card 2020
Once Andhra University declares AP EDCET result the rank card of the candidates will be available thereafter on its official website and to download the same you need to follow the process which we have given below:
- Visit the official website of Andhra University which is sche.ap.gov.in
- Now on the website home page, you will get the rank card tab
- Now enter your credentials in it and submit the same
- Your AP EDCET rank card appear to you
- Verify the details followed by print out of it.
<<<Click here to download AP EDCET Rank card>>>
AP EDCET reservation policy for admission
To get admission in B.Ed. course there will be reservation criteria for admission and below we have mentioned some points related to it:
Reservation according to local area wise
- 85% of seats will be reserved in each methodology for the local candidates whereas 15% seats will be unreserved.
- For state wide institution which is Padmvathi Mahila Viswa vidyalayam, Dravidian University, Kuppam, Tirupati admission to 85% seat will be reserved in each methodology for candidates who belong to the mentioned local.
District which will be considered university local
- The district Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, west and the East Godavari, Vizianagaram, Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam will be considered as a local area for Andhra university whereas part
- For anantpur, Kadapa, Chittoor, Kurnool, and Nellore will be considered the local area for Sri Venkateswara University
- District of Telangana will be the local area of Osmania University
Who will be considered local candidates?
- Only such candidates who have studied in such local area for not less than 4 consecutive year
- Or he/she has resided in the state for not less than 4 consecutive year
Merit list for NCC/CAP/Sports & Games is given below:
If you have any query related to the APEDCET examination then you can connect with the official son number given below:
It was released on 26th October 2020
You just need to submit your hall ticket and registration number.
First tie-breaking policy will be implemented but if still tie persist than both candidates will be bracketed to award rank and at the time of admission candidates older in age will be preferred.
Candidates have to secure at least 25% marks except SC/ST category.
There are no minimum marks required for SC/ST applicants.
Physical science/Mathematics methodologies.