Annamalai University Result 2023: University has announced the course exam results, students can check them from the link given below. The result is available on the official website of Annamalai University. Students who appear for their respective courses for odd and even semesters may check their result by tapping on the link provided in the upcoming section of this article. Some courses result are yet to be announced and likely to be released in coming weeks.
Annamalai University is a state public university situated in Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu. It was founded in 1929 by Annamalai Chettiyar under the Annamalai University Act 1928 (Tamil Nadu Act 1 of 1929). It was the first private university in India but in 2013 it was taken over by the Tamil Nadu government. It is among the largest public residential universities in India that has 10 faculties and 49 academic departments of study.
Annamalai University Result 2023
University offers several UG, PG and diploma programs in the field of arts, commerce, agriculture, medicine, dentistry, education and many more. Along with regular courses, University also offers more than 500 distance education programs for Indian and overseas students. The Directorate of Distance Education is the body of the university that manages all the distance learning programs education.
Internationally, the Times Higher Education World University Rankings has ranked the university in the band of 801-1000 in the world and 251-300 in Asia for the year 2018. It has also been ranked in the band of 101-150 overall and 101-150 among universities by NIRF in 2018.
In this article, readers are going to get all the important information relevant to Annamalai University results such as result dates, mark sheets, details mentioned on the result along with exam dates, admission procedures etc.
An Overview of Annamalai University
|Annamalai University Results 2023
|Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu
|Governor of Tamil Nadu
|Undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, integrated courses, Ph.D. and distance programs
|Mode of registration for admission
|Declaration of results
|Official University Website
How to check Annamalai University Results?
University declares the result on its official website for all the programs. Students can check their results online by following the given procedure-
Step 1- Firstly, students need to visit the official website of the university (i.e. www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in)
Step 2- On the homepage of the website, they have to click on the “Examination” tab.
Step 3- The controller of the examination page will appear on the screen.
Step 4- Now, they are required to click on the “Exam Result” option given on the left side of the page.
Step 5- Select from regular or distance program results.
Step 6- A list of results will appear select the respective option.
Step 7- Students have to enter the registration no or roll no and click on get marks.
Step 8- The result will appear on the screen.
Step 9- Check the result carefully and download the marks card for future references
Annamalai University Exams and Results
The university follows a semester system. University also runs several courses on Choice Based Credit systems (CBCS). Therefore, the exam schedule and result dates depend based on the commencement of the semester and the credit system.
Annamalai University Exams
- The exams for all the undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma courses for all the semesters are generally conducted in November and December every year.
- D. exams are conducted in February.
- The mid-semester exams for B.Sc. Agriculture and B.Sc. Horticulture is conducted in September.
- Students are required to fill out an exam online application to appear for the university semester exams for regular courses.
- Before appearing in any of the university exams, students are required to download the hall ticket (admit card) from the university portal and take print of the same. Without admit card, no student is permitted to write the exam.
Annamalai University Results
- University results are declared online on the specified dates and thus students are required to check the result from its official online portal.
- No printed copy of the result is sent to any of the students at their postal addresses by the university. Students have to check it only through the online mode.
- Students must have their registration no/roll no to check the results.
- The results for regular and distance education programs are declared separately. In distance education programs DDE declares the result of Indian and overseas students separately.
- The result consists of information like the student’s name, roll number, registration number, course/program, credit, semester, year, subject-wise marks/ grades, total marks, CGPA, division, result etc.
- Students are also given a chance to appear for supplementary exams.
- University updates all the information related to results on its official portal thus students are advised to regularly check the website.
- Once the result is declared, regular students have to collect their marks cards/ mark sheets from the university.
- Students enrolled in distance education programs receive their mark sheets and other certificates at their correspondence addresses.
- In case of any discrepancy in the result, students must contact the university authority as soon as possible. The contact details are shared at the end of this article.
Annamalai University Faculties
University has the following 10 faculties-
- Faculty of Arts
- Marine Sciences
- Engineering & Technology
- Indian Languages
- Fine Arts
Annamalai University Centers
- Centre for skill development
- Centre for International Relations
- Centre for Atmospheric Research and Climate changes
- Centre for Indian Diaspora
- Ambedkar: Human Rights and Indian Diaspora
Phone Number- 04144-238348, 238349, 238080, 238147, 238266, 238248
Fax- 04144- 238 080