Annamalai University is a state public university situated in Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu. It was founded in 1929 by Annamalai Chettiyar under the Annamalai University Act 1928 (Tamil Nadu Act 1 of 1929). It was the first private university of India but in 2013 it was taken over by the Tamil Nadu government. It is among the largest public residential universities in India that has 10 faculties and 49 academic departments of study.
Table of Contents
- 1 Annamalai University Result 2019
- 1.1 An overview of Annamalai University
- 1.2 Annamalai University Faculties
- 1.3 Annamalai University Centers
- 1.4 Annamalai University Admission Procedure
- 1.5 Annamalai University Exams and Results
- 1.6 Annamalai University Recent Announced Results
- 1.7 Annamalai University Exams
- 1.8 Annamalai University Results
- 1.9 How to check Annamalai University Result?
Annamalai University Result 2019
University offers several UG, PG and diploma programs in the field of arts, commerce, agriculture, medicine, dentistry, education and many more. Along with regular courses, University also offers more than 500 distant education programs for Indian and overseas students. The Directorate of Distance Education is the body of the university that manages all the distant learning programs of the education.
Internationally, the Times Higher Education World University Rankings has ranked the university in the band of 801-1000 in the world and 251-300 in Asia for the year 2018. It has also been ranked in the band of 101-150 overall and 101-150 among universities by NIRF in 2018.
In this article, readers are going to get all the important information relevant to Annamalai University results such as result dates, mark sheets, details mentioned on the result along with exam dates, admission procedure etc.
An overview of Annamalai University
|Article category||Annamalai University Results 2019|
|Location||Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu|
|Chancellor||Governor of Tamil Nadu|
|Courses offered||Undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, integrated courses, Ph.D. and distance programs|
|University type||State University|
|Campus Area||950 acres|
|Academic system||Semester System|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online/Offline|
|Declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in|
Latest Update 15th June 2019: Annamalai University has declared B.B.A., M.B.A., B.Sc on campus May 2019 exam results. Students can check their results from below links.
Annamalai University Faculties
University has following 10 faculties-
- Faculty of Arts
- Marine Sciences
- Engineering & Technology
- Indian Languages
- Fine Arts
Annamalai University Centers
- Centre for skill development
- Centre for International Relations
- Centre for Atmospheric Research and Climate changes
- Centre for Indian Diaspora
- Ambedkar: Human Rights and Indian Diaspora
Annamalai University Admission Procedure
Admission into various regular courses are carried out on the basis of the merit and counseling. Admissions in the professional courses are done on the basis of the rules and regulations stipulated by the Tamil Nadu admissions in Professional Education Institutions Act 2006.
For admission into the university interested candidates have to fill an online application form and have to submit the hard copy in the university.
Annamalai University Exams and Results
The university follows a semester system. University also run several courses on Choice Based Credit System (CBCS). Therefore, the exam schedule and result dates depend on the basis of the commencement of the semester and credit system.
Annamalai University Recent Announced Results
|B.Sc. (Agri.) / B.Sc.(Horti.) Horti Programmes – VIII Semester Only (22.05.2019)||Check Here|
|B.B.A., M.B.A., B.Sc. Visual Communication B.Sc. Animation and Visual Effects & Diploma in Visula Effects (MOU) Programmes||Check Here|
|B.Voc Results Nov-2018 (01.03.2019)||Check Here|
|M.Ed & D.Pharm. & Pharm.D. & B.E. (Part Time) & Diploma In Mining Engineering Programmes||Check Here|
|M.E (Regular & Partime)., M.Tech., M.C.A Programmes (02.02.2019)||Check Here|
|B.E Programmes Result on 10/01/2019||Check Here|
|B.Sc. (Agri.) / B.Sc.(Horti.) / B.Sc. (Hons.) Agri / B.Sc. (Hons.) Horti / Dip in Agri / Dip in Horti Programmes (02.02.2019)||Check Here|
|M.B.A (PART-TIME).,B.P.E., B.P.Ed.,B.Lib.I.Sc., M.Lib.I.Sc (1 YEAR) Programmes||Check Here|
|2 YEARS (CBCS) M.A /M.Com./Science/ Marine Science/Indian language/ B.PHARM /M.PHARM / M.P.Ed./ M.S.W.Programmes||Check Here|
|Five Year Integrated Programmes||Check Here|
|B.P.E.S., B.F.A., M.F.A ., Programmes||Check Here|
The other necessary details about the university exams and results are shared below-
Annamalai University Exams
- The exams for all the undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma courses for all the semesters are generally conducted in the month of November and December every year.
- D. exams are conducted in February.
- The mid-semester exams for B.Sc. Agriculture and B.Sc. Horticulture are conducted in the month of September.
- Students are required to fill an exam online application to appear for the university semester exams for regular courses.
- Before appearing in any of the university exam, students are required to download the hall ticket (admit card) from the university portal and take print of the same. Without admit card no student is permitted to write the exam.
Annamalai University Results
- Annamalai University results for all the diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate courses are released in January.
- The result for D. work examination is announced in the month of September. University publish the list of roll numbers of the students who have passed the work examination on its official portal.
- University results are declared online on the specified dates and thus students are required to check the result from its official online portal.
- No printed copy of the result is sent to any of the student at their postal addresses by the university. Students have to check it only through the online mode.
- Students must have their registration no/roll no in order to check the results.
- The results for regular and distance education programs are declared separately. In distance education program DDE declares the result of Indian and overseas students separately.
- The result consists of information like student’s name, roll number, registration number, course/program, credit, semester, year, subject-wise marks/ grades, total marks, CGPA, division, result etc.
- Students are also given a chance to appear for supplementary exams.
- University updates all the information related to results on its official portal thus students are advised to regularly check the website.
- Once the result is declared, regular students have to collect their marks card/ mark sheets from the university.
- Students enrolled in distance education programs receives their mark sheets and other certificates at their correspondence addresses.
- In case of any discrepancy in the result, students must contact the university authority as soon as possible. The contact details are shared at the end of this article.
How to check Annamalai University Result?
University declares the result on its official website for all the programs.
Students can check their result online by following the given procedure-
- Firstly, students need to visit the official website of the university (i.e. www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in)
- On the homepage of the website, they have to click on the “examination” tab.
- Controller of the examination page will appear on the screen.
- Now, they are required to click on the “Exam Result” option given at the left side of the page.
- Select from regular or distance program results.
- A list of result will appear select the respective option.
- Student have to enter the registration no or roll no and click on get marks.
- Result will appear on the screen.
- Check the result carefully and download the marks card for future references
Phone Number- 04144-238348, 238349, 238080, 238147, 238266, 238248
Fax- 04144- 238 080
Email- [email protected]