Allahabad University Result 2019 for UG/PG even semester (2nd, 4th, 6th) exams have been announced now. All students who have appeared in BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, and other UG/PG courses are able to check their semester exams result from this page.
Allahabad University has released the even sem exams result in July month. We have updated this article with AU result link for all the courses. We advise students to keep on checking this page for AU Allahabad University UG/PG result 2019.
University of Allahabad (AU) is one of the premier and fourth oldest modern university in India. It is a Central University located in Allahabad (now Prayagraj), Uttar Pradesh. It came into existence on 23rd September 1887 and later on 2005 it was given a status of Central University by an act of Parliament of India. It is informally known as Allahabad University (AU). There was a point of time when this university was known as “Oxford of East” and have also recognized as an “Institute of National Importance” in the year 2005. University has 5 faculties under which there are 33 departments and are continuously functioning to offer various undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs to the students from various corners of the world.
Allahabad University Results 2019
To get admission into the university, candidates have to appear in the national level entrance tests conducted by the University of an annual basis. The academics are based on yearly and semester system. Exams are conducted on yearly and semester basis for the assessment of the academic performance of the university students.
Get the complete information about university result and related topics in this article.
Allahabad University BA, BSc, BCom 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year Results 2019
- The result for AU Undergraduate programs is declared in the month of June.
- The result for autumn semesters is declared in December and for Spring semesters it is declared in the month of May.
- The university result is published only through online mode. Students can get their result only from the university website as no other mode is applicable.
- No results are sent individually to any of the students.
- The result is published in the form of a PDF that contains the name of the students, roll number, Enrollment No., Father’s name, mother’s name, subject-wise marks, grand total and result.
- Students are also given chance to appear in supplementary or improvement exam after the publication of result.
- After the declaration of result, university distributes the original mark sheets and students have to collect the same from the concerned university department.
Last Update 12th July 2019: Allahabad University has announced more Results on 12th July 2019. All students can check their results from the below links. We will update the rest of courses results as soon as AU will announce them.
Allahabad University Recent Announced Results
|Courses/Result Link||Result Date|
|LLM II Sem-2019 Result||12th July|
|LLB(HONS) IV Sem-2019 (OC) Result||“”|
|LLB(HONS) II Sem-2019 (OC) Result||“”|
|LLB(HONS) II Sem-2019 Result||“”|
|BA LLB(HONS) 2nd Sem-2019||“”|
|BA LLB(HONS) 4th Sem-2019||“”|
|BA LLB (HONS) 6th Sem-2019||“”|
|BA LLB (HONS) 8th Sem||12th July|
|B.Sc Part 1||3rd July|
|B.A – I||28th June|
|AU B.Sc II Result||27th June|
|AU B.A – II Result||27th June|
|BA LLB 10th Sem-2019||19th June|
|LLB(HONS) VI Sem 2018-19||19th June|
|LLM IV Sem 2019||19th June|
|BA Part 3||12th June|
|B.Sc. Part 3 Result||12th June|
|B.Com Part 1||24th May|
|B.Com Part 2||24th May|
|B.Com Part 3||9th May|
How to check AU Allahabad University Results?
Students can check their result online by following these simple steps-
- Visit the Allahabad University website i.e. www.allduniv.ac.in
- Click on the “Student” tab at the top of the homepage of the website.
- Select the “Results” option.
- Find the respective course and click “View Result”.
- The result PDF will appear. Find your name and check the result.
- Download the PDF for future references.
An overview of Allahabad University
|Article category||Allahabad University Results|
|University||University of Allahabad|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, and doctoral courses|
|University type||Central University|
|Academic system||Semester system|
|Centres & Institutes||8|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Result Declaration Mode||Online|
|Official University Website||www.allduniv.ac.in|
University of Allahabad Faculty and university departments-
Faculty of Arts
- Department of Ancient History
- Arabic & Persian
- English & Modern European Languages
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Medieval and Modern History
- Music & Performing Arts
- Physical Education
- Visual Arts
Faculty of Commerce
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Economics
- Moti Lal Nehru Institute of Research and Business Administration (MONIRBA)
Faculty of Science
- Department of Physics
- Botany Zoology
- Home Science
- Defence and Strategic Studies
- Electronics and Communication
- Earth and Planetary Science
Faculty of Law
University of Allahabad Constituent Colleges
University has following eleven constituent colleges-
- Allahabad Degree College
- Arya Kanya Degree College
- Ishwar Saran Degree College
- Jagat Taran Girls’ Degree College
- P Training College
- M.P. Degree College
- Ewing Christian College (Autonomous Minority College)
- Hamidia Girls’ Degree College
- S. Khanna Girls Degree College
- Rajarshi Tandon Girls’ Degree College
- P.M. Govt. Degree College
University of Allahabad Admission Procedure
- Admissions to University of Allahabad are strictly based on entrance test and subsequent interviews conducted by the university.
- UGAT entrance exam is conducted for admission of students in various undergraduate programs in the university.
- For admission to postgraduate programs, university has to appear in PGAT exam conducted on an annual basis by the university.
- For admission into Research programs university conducts Combined Research Entrance Test (CRET).
- A separate entrance exams are conducted for admission into L.L.M., B.A. L.L.B, MBA, M.Ed., B.Ed., and IPS courses.
- Students primarily have to fill an online application form.
- The application form and admission related notifications are made available on the admission portal (auadmissions.com) of the university.
- All the entrance exams are conducted in the month of May every year.
- All the applicants are required to present at the entrance exam center in time and with a valid admit card.
University of Allahabad Exams & Results
The university curriculum is based on both annual system and semester system. Under semester system each academic year of the year is divided into Autumn and Spring semester. Semester system is mainly followed for professional courses. Exams for UG programs are conducted on an annual basis.
For complete information about university exams and results scroll down-
Allahabad University of Exams
- University conducts exams both semester-wise and on yearly basis.
- The exams for undergraduate programs except all the professional courses are conducted in the month of March/April.
- The autumn semester exams are between the last month of November and December.
- All the spring semester exams are conducted from April to May.
- All the improvement exams for UG and PG programs are conducted in August.
- All the students have to submit an exam application form in order to appear in the university exams. The application form is made available at the university portal.
In case of any discrepancy in the result, students are advised to contact the university. The information is shared below-
University of Allahabad,
Senate House Campus,
University Road, Old Katra,
Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh- 211002
Phone No.- 0532- 2461083, 0532-2460344
Email- [email protected]
If you have any query in reference to Allahabad university result 2019 then you can ask us in the comment section below. We always try to provide best solution for question. Keep on visiting this page for any Allahabad University UG/PG exam result information.