Alagappa University Result 2022: University authority declares the results through online mode. Alagappa University result for April 2022 UG Affiliated college is now available. Students have to check the same from the university portal by using their login details. Students are notified only through the online portal and no separate notification is sent to any of the university students. Therefore, students are advised to regularly visit the official website.
Latest Update: Alagappa University results for April 2022 is now available.
Alagappa University Result 2022
The online result sheet indicates the roll number, name of the students, course, year, semester, subject-wise marks obtained, total marks, result, instruction, etc. Applications for supplementary exams and revaluation of the answer sheets are permissible after the declaration of the results. For this, students have to apply through the university portal within the stipulated dates.
An overview of Alagappa University
|Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu
|Governor of Tamil Nadu
|UG, PG and doctorate/research programs
|Annual and semester system
|Mode of registration for admission
|Both Online and Offline
|Mode of declaration of results
|Official University Website
Alagappa University Exams Results
Controller of Examinations is the administrative department of the university responsible for the scheduling of exams, smooth conduction of examinations and publication of results and other related activities. In this section, we have shared all the necessary information related to the university exams results-
How to check Alagappa University Result?
To download the result from the university website, you need to follow the procedure shared below-
- Go to the official website of the university i.e. www.alagappauniversity.ac.in.
- Hit the “Examinations” tab at the top of the homepage.
- Click on the “Exam Results”.
- Select the relevant result option.
- Enter the required credentials.
- Result appears on the screen.
- Check the information mentioned in the result carefully and save it for further reference.
About Alagappa University
Alagappa University is a public affiliating university in Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu. AU came into existence on May 1985 by a special Act of the Tamil Nadu State Government as a Unitary University. It has an urban campus spread in an area of 440 acres.
University has 40 affiliated colleges, 2 constituent colleges, and 39 departments through which it offers various UG, PG, and research/doctoral courses under its four faculties viz. Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Commerce, Faculty of Science and Faculty of Education.
Alagappa University Admission Process
- Alagappa University admissions are carried out through entrance exams, interview, group discussions and also on the basis of merit in qualifying exams.
- University issue application for admission in UG, PG and diploma programs in the month of April every year.
- Applications for M.Phil. programs are issued separately in the first week of June on an annual basis.
- Admissions in programs like B.Ed/M.Ed., MBA, MCA, M.P.Ed. / B.P.Ed. / D.P.Ed., M.Phil., and M.Sc. Biotechnology is done on the basis of entrance tests /interviews/ group discussions while admissions in all the other programs is done on the basis of merit.
- Interested candidates can obtain the application forms from the university registrar office or they can also apply online from the university website.
- The filled-in application form is then required to be submitted/sent at the university office along with all the required documents/certificates before the stipulated dates.
In case of doubt and clarification regarding Alagappa University results, students are suggested to immediately contact the controller of examination department of the university.
If you have any question related to Alagappa University Result 2022, then ask us below.