AIIMS Raipur Nursing Officer Result 2019 CBT Exam Cut Off Marks, Merit List @ aiimsraipur.edu.in| The result for AIIMS Raipur NO CBT result has been released now. Candidates can check their result from the official website. For the convenience of the candidates, we have provided a direct result link on this page. So, all the candidates who are waiting for the release of AIIMS Raipur Nursing Officer Result 2019, can also access it from the link shared below.
The result has uploaded online. No separate intimation regarding the result will not be sent to any candidate. Candidates must note that no hard copy of the result will be issued by the recruiting body.
AIIMS Raipur Nursing Officer CBT Result 2019
AIIMS Raipur published an advertisement in the month of June for inviting applications for the post of Nursing Officers. Through this direct recruitment, AIIMS Raipur will be hiring 200 suitable candidates for the Nursing Officer post. The CBT exam was conducted on 31st August 2019 at various exam centers. The result of the same is awaited but it is expected to be announced soon.
For more details on AIIMS Raipur NO CBT Result 2019, candidates can read this post till the end. It includes all the crucial result information like result date, steps to download the online result, final selection procedure, merit list, cut-off marks, etc.
AIIMS Raipur Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019- An Overview
|Exam||AIIMS Nursing Officer CBT 2019|
|Category article||Result/ Merit List|
|Advertisement No.||Admin/Rec./Regular/Nursing Officer/2019/AIIMS.RPR/1234|
|Conducting authority||All India Institute of Medical Studies (AIIMS)|
|Type of Recruitment||Direct Recruitment|
|Job Location||Raipur (Chhattisgarh)|
|Post||Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade II)|
|Official advertisement||Click Here|
AIIMS Raipur Nursing Officer Result 2019- Important Dates
|Publication of notification||27th June 2019|
|Starting date of registration||28th June 2019|
|Last date of registration||21st July 2019|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||31st August 2019|
|Date of declaration of result||Released|
AIIMS Raipur Nursing Officer Merit List
The merit list will be based on marks secured by the candidates in the computer-based test.
In case two or more candidates score equal marks in computer-based examination, then the resolution of the tie will be done as per the given criteria-
- On the basis of Date of Birth- It means candidate older in age will be preferred and ranked higher in the merit list.
- Names of the candidates- In case tie still persists then merit order will be determined by arranging the names of the candidate in alphabetical order.
How to check AIIMS Raipur Nursing Officer Result 2019?
Those who are looking for the result can access it by following the given instructions once it will be out-
Check Here >>> Kerala SSLC result 2020
- Step 1- Go to the official website of AIIMS Raipur- http://www.aiimsraipur.edu.in.
- Step 2- Click on the “Recruitment” option given on the menu bar.
- Step 3- Select “Vacancies Menu” from the dropdown list.
- Step 4- Now, search for the relevant result link and click on the “Download” button.
- Step 5- The result of the NO CBT exam will appear.
- Step 6- Go through the result status and read all the information mentioned on the list.
- Step 7- Lastly, download the result link for references in the future.
AIIMS Raipur Nursing Officer Result 2020 for 7th February 2020 Exam – Click Here
Click on the given link to get the result- Click Here
Particulars mentioned on the Result Card
The result will be uploaded on the AIIMS Raipur website in the form of a merit list PDF sheet. It will include various information about the result and post result programs. These particulars include- list of candidates shortlisted for document verification, their roll number, application no., date of birth, category and gender.
Check Here >>> MP board 10th Result 2020 Date
Apart from this, it will also include details about the objections submitted by the candidates, category-wise cut-off marks list, no. of candidates selected in each category, schedule and all the details related to document verification process, and important instructions.
AIIMS Raipur Nursing Officer Cut Off Marks (Expected)
The result or merit list will be based on the minimum cut-off marks criteria set by the recruiting agency. AIIMS Raipur may publish the category-wise cut off marks list on its website along with the result/merit list.
Check the expected category-wise cut-off marks details given below-
|Category||Expected Cut-Off Marks|
AIIMS Raipur Nursing Officer Final Result 2019
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks in CBT, Document verification and fulfillment of all the eligibility criteria as per the recruitment policy. After the announcement of the result, shortlisted candidates have to attend the document verification process on the scheduled date.
They have to bring following documents-
Admit Card, Government ID Proof in original (Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving licence/ Passport etc.), Printout of the application form, Date of Birth certificate (Class X), Marksheet and Certificate of Class 12th, Marksheets of all years/semesters of Degree/Diploma program, Degree/Diploma Certificate, Valid Registration Certificate issued by the Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council, Caste Certificate in prescribed format OBC/ST/SC (if applicable), Experience Certificate (mandatory in case of GNM candidates), The duration and the no. of beds functioning in the hospital during the period of working of the candidate should be mentioned on the experience certificate, No Objection Certificate (in case of candidates working in any hospital/ organization/institute) and any other relevant documents.
Candidates failing to attend the DV round will be disqualified from the selection procedure. The appointment of candidates will be done only after the satisfaction of eligibility criteria.
Important instructions regarding AIIMS Raipur Nursing Officer Result 2019
- AIIMS Raipur Nursing Officer Result 2019 is going to be declared soon.
- The result will be hosted online.
- Mere qualifying CBT exam confers no right of final selection and appointment unless the recruiting body i.e. AIIMS Raipur is fully satisfied.
- The decision on the merit list and result shall be final. In case there will be any provision for revaluation of results then we will inform you.
- Candidates are advised to stay connected to the official website as well as to this page in order to get the latest updates about AIIMS Raipur Nursing Officer result 2019.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
G. E. Road, Tatibandh,
Raipur- 492 099 (CG)
Phone No.- 0771-2577267