AIIMS Patna Nursing Officer Result 2020: After conducting the Nursing officer Grade II 2020 examination successfully, now the officials are all set to announce the result of the candidates who had appeared in the nursing officer exam on 23rd Feb 2020. And, the AIIMS Patna Nursing result of the officer examination will be hosted on the official website of the AIIMS Patna and once it was announced by the officials the direct link of the result will also be made available to our readers on this page.
Update: AIIMS Patna Nursing officer test which was held in 23 Feb has been declared check result and marks from the link given below
Candidates, below on this page you will get all the relevant details regarding the result of nursing officer grade II, so be with the article to get all info.
- 1 AIIMS Patna Nursing officer Result 2020
- 2 AIIMS Patna Nursing officer Cut off marks
- 3 Download AIIMS Patna Nursing Officer Result 2020
- 4 AIIMS Patna Nursing officer answer key
AIIMS Patna Nursing officer Result 2020
|Name of the exam||AIIMS Patna Nursing officer Grade II 2020|
|Examination date||23rd Feb 2020|
|Notification number||13562/Nursing officer/2019|
|Total Posts||206 (F-185, M-21)|
|Result Availability||Available Now|
|Selection procedure||CBT and skill test|
As the AIIMS Patna nursing officer grade-II exam concluded on 22nd Feb, soon after all of them are now looking for their result. And, once the result was announced after that the board will invite the shortlisted candidates for their skill tests (which are only in qualifying nature). But, it is to be noted that, candidates will be called for skill test only on the basis of merit and category they belong to.
AIIMS Patna Nursing officer Cut off marks
Numbers of candidates who have appeared in the nursing officer examination successfully are waiting for their result, but they must know, to qualify the examination you must need to secure cut off marks to qualify for the post.
What is cut-off mark?
Cut off mark is nothing it was just the minimum marks which on securing candidates will be considered to be qualified. However, as mentioned in the notification candidates need to secure 50 % marks (which may vary according to the category). But the actual cut off mark will be decided later on which will be based on the number of candidates appeared in the examination, category they belong, and the number of vacancies.
Below we have given the expected cut off mark for the nursing officer grade II exam
|Category||Cut off||Expected cut-off|
|Unreserved||100 marks||155-165 marks|
|OBC||90 marks||135-145 marks|
|SC/ST||80 marks||115-125 marks|
Patna Nursing officer 2020 Points to be remembered
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the CBT examination will be called for Skill test whose date will be announced by the officials later on and for the same admit card will be issued to the shortlisted candidates.
- However, skill test is only qualifying in nature candidates will have to secure 50% marks in skill test
- Skill test marks will not be considered for final merit
- The candidates will be called for skill test in 1:3 ratios (means for one post three candidates will be invited for skill test)
- Those candidates (SC/ST/OBC/EX-S/PWD/EWS) who have been shortlisted with their own merit without any relaxed standards will not be adjusted to the reserved categories they will be accommodated in general or UR categories.
- If candidates are from PWD category and qualify the examination under general standards then he/she will be appointed against the UR category
- However, on mere provisionally shortlisted it doesn’t mean that you have qualified for the post. AIIMS Patna will enquire such candidates first then after they will appoint them.
- While, those candidates who are employed in the government sector need to submit NOC (if they shortlisted in CBT) at the time of skill test/DV.
Download AIIMS Patna Nursing Officer Result 2020
After appearing for the exam all candidates are now waiting for their result but before it was announced officially you have to understand how to get that? So, below we have given a few steps which on following you will get the result easily.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website (link given below)
- Secondly, on the home page, you need to select the “result” under the “recruitment” tab
- After selecting it a new page will appear where under the ‘advertisement’ section you can see the notification number of the nursing officer and link of the result under the ‘download’ section
- As a result, after clicking the “link of result” a PDF file will download automatically
- Now you have to find your roll number in it.
- Save the file and take a print out of it for future reference (if selected)
AIIMS Patna official website: www.aiimspatna.org
Download the result of AIIMS Patna Nursing officer 2020: Click here (Available)
AIIMS Patna Nursing officer result Particulars
When you get the result of the nursing officer then you will find some details mentioned in it which are:
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Name of the candidates
- Date of birth
- Total marks obtained
- Category under which you have selected
Patna Nursing officer skill test admit card
While, those candidates who have been shortlisted for skill test, officials will issue the Admit Card for the same on their website. And, you may download it from the official website on clicking the link of skill test admit card for Nursing officer, which will be available on the home section of recruitment. When it will be available we will notify you. As a result, you may download it by entering the user ID and password.
AIIMS Nursing officer document verification
After provisionally shortlisted in the recruitment of nursing officer, candidates will be called for document verification. However, whose date and time will be announced by the officials in due course time. So, when candidates called for DV then they need to present their some documents, whose list will be mention in the notice. As a result, if you are among the provisionally selected candidates list then, it is advisable to all candidates that you need to keep the document ready which we have listed below:
- Copy of the online Application form submitted
- Admit card copy which was issued to the candidates for examination
- Birth certificate (mark sheet of HSC)
- Mark sheet of diploma/degrees.
- Diploma or degree certificate
- Nursing council registration
- Caste certificate (only for SC/ST/OBC/EWS)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- NOC (if working in the government sector or in PSUs)
- Experience certificate
- Photo identity proof (it could be Aadhaar card, voter ID, driving license, and passport, etc.)
- Address proof (it could be Aadhaar card, voter ID, Passport, driving license, and ration card, etc.)
- Other relevant documents
AIIMS Patna Nursing officer answer key
As nothing is mentioned about the answer key in the notification, whether the officials will release it or not. But, if they made it available then it will be available within 7 to 10 days of the examination. If it will be available in the near future then we will notify you, through our page.
Tentatively in the month of March/April 2020
You may access it from the official website.
No, skill test is only in qualifying in nature.
Yes, they will be called in 1:3 ratios
Yes, the board will issue the admit card for the skill test.