AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Result 2019 Merit List Cut Off Marks: AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer exam has been conducted successfully on 15th September 2019. All the examinees are now looking for the publication of result. The result for online examination was postponed and released on 29th September 2019. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the result by visiting the official website on scheduled date. The result pdf will also be shared on this page for the convenience of the candidates.
Update: AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Result 2019 postponed to 29th Sep 2019.
Keep checking this page for updates.
AIIMS Delhi invited application for the recruitment of candidates at 852 vacant posts of Nursing Officers at four central hospitals viz. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RML Hospital), Safdarjung Hospital, Lady Hardings Medical College (LHMC) & Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital, and Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital (KSCH). The online exam was conducted on 15th September and result for same will be published online on scheduled date.
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Result 2019
- 1.1 AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019- Details
- 1.2 AIIMS New Delhi NO (Nursing Officer) Meri List
- 1.3 AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Cut-off Marks
- 1.4 How to check the AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Result?
- 1.5 Information on Result Sheet
- 1.6 Document Verification
- 1.7 AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Result 2019 Key Points
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Result 2019
Candidates can be accessed only through online mode. No printed result will be issued to candidates. To get more details on AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer result 2019 and merit list, candidates can go through the article shared below.
AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment 2019- Details
|Recruitment||AIIMS New Delhi Recruitment 2019|
|Article category||Result/ Merit List|
|Recruiting Authority||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi|
|Recruitment notice No.||1/2019 (RRC)|
|Name of the post||Nursing Officer|
|Post type||Group B|
|Year of notification||2019|
|Basis for selection||Online CBT exam|
|Declaration of Result||29th September 2019 (Released)|
|Mode of publication of result||Online|
AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Application- Important Dates
Check the dates of important events of AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment-
|Commencement of online application||1st August 2019|
|Last date of online application||21st August 2019|
|Date of CBT exam||15th September 2019|
|Publication of result||29th September 2019|
AIIMS New Delhi NO (Nursing Officer) Meri List
Result will be published as merit list of the provisionally selected candidates for the post of Nursing Officer. Merit list is prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in CBT and cut-off marks fixed by the concerned recruiting authority.
Merit list displayed on the official portal. Candidates can download it easily without using any login detail. They have to search for their roll numbers in the list given under the category they fall. Only those candidates will be selected provisionally who will beat the cut-off marks criteria fixed by the recruiting body.
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Cut-off Marks
In order to qualify the exam and to be shortlisted for next selection rounds, nursing officer candidates should secure marks equal or more than the cut-off marks. Cut-off marks are fixed category-wise by the recruiting authority.
Have a look at the cut-off marks fixed for all the categories of the candidates shared as under-
|Category||Cut-Off Marks percentage|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||45%|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||40%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||40%|
|Physically Handicapped (PH)||40%|
Cut-off marks are fixed on the basis of various factors such as- No. of candidates taking the test, No. of vacancies, level of difficulty of exam, marking scheme, etc.
How to check the AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Result?
To check the result online, candidates need to follow the step-by-step given below-
- Step 1- Go to the official recruitment/exam portal of AIIMS i.e. https://www.aiimsexams.org.
- Step 2- Click on the “Results” tab given on the homepage of the website.
- Step 3- Select “Recruitments” option.
- Step 4- Click on Nursing Officer result link.
- Step 5- Finally, AIIMS Nursing Officer Result pdf will appear.
- Step 6- Check the name/roll in the result pdf.
- Step 7- Download the result sheet for references in future.
Latest Update 29th Sep 2019: AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Result 2019 has been released. So keep checking this page for more updates.
To download the AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Result 2019 – Check Here (Link Expired)
Information on Result Sheet
Nursing Officer result will be hosted online in the form of a merit list pdf. No separate marks memo will be issued to candidates. The information mentioned on merit list pdf will be indicating following information- Category-wise roll numbers of the candidates in the order of merit, category of the candidates, total marks secured by candidates, rank obtained and important instructions.
Along with the aforementioned information, merit list pdf will also carry date of verification, reporting time, reporting venue, and other related information.
As per the selection criteria, candidates shortlisted in the selection test will be called for verification of documents. Candidates qualifying the exam are provisionally selected, final selection will be done only after verification and completion of the selection process. provisional shortlisted candidates will be issued a verification letter which they have to download from the website.
The details about verification will be intimated to candidates through the merit list pdf. The provisionally selected candidates have to report as per the Serial Number given on the result pdf, on the date, time and venue mentioned on it along with all the documents/ certificates and downloaded Verification Letter.
Candidates are required to carry following duly attested/ self-attested documents/ certificates in original as well as once photocopy of each to the verification venue-
- Printed copy of downloaded registration slip of online application form,
- Printed copy of downloaded admit card
- Date of Birth certificate
- Caste certificate (if required)
- Certificate of disability (for PWBD candidates)
- No objection certificate (NOC), if applicable
- All education qualification certificates
- INC/ State Nursing Council Registration
- Experience Certificate (if any)
Failing to report at verification venue on scheduled date /time or without documents/certificates will lead to cancellation of candidature.
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Result 2019 Key Points
- Result is going to be published on 28 September 2019.
- Merit list can be accessed from the official website.
- No hard copy of result or marks memo will be published.
- Result will be provisional in nature. Final selection will be based on verification.
- There will be no provision for revaluation of result and therefore no such request will be entertained by the recruiting authority.
- All the details about verification will be mentioned on the result pdf.
- The result and merit list will also be published on the official portal of AIIMS once the selection process will be completed.
Keep visiting official AIIMS recruitment website and also this page for all the latest updates on AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Result 2019.
Toll free No.- 1800117898