Acharya Nagarjuna University ANU Result 2018-19 BA, B.Com, B.Sc, UG 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Semester Exams Results Date Official Website News Notification Check Here For Latest Updates
Acharya Nagarjuna University is a public university in Andhra Pradesh and entirely managed by the state government. It is an affiliating university which was established in the year 1976 under the Act 43 of 1976 of A.P. State Legislature and Governed by Act 4 of 1991.
The territorial jurisdiction of ANU is spread across the various districts of Andhra Pradesh viz. Krishna, Nalgonda, Mahbubnagar, Kurnool, YSR Kadapa, and PSR Nellore districts. The main campus of the university is located at Guntur and apart from it, ANU has two other campuses at Prakasam District and Nuzvid, Krishna District Ongole.
Table of Contents
Acharya Nagarjuna University ANU Result 2018-19
ANU has over 450 affiliated colleges/institutes in the districts of Guntur, Prakasam, and Krishna. University offer various Undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the field of Arts, Commerce, Science, Technology, Social Science, Law, education Management, Physical education and Pharmacy.
Since its inception, university has shown a tremendous growth in the field of higher education. It has 10 faculties, 39 academic departments and 6 research centers. Along with these regular courses, ANU also offer various programs through the distance education mode. Centre for Distance Education (CDE) is the university department that caters to the programs run under the distance mode.
The College of Pharmaceutical Sciences of ANU has been ranked in the band of 51-75 by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in pharmacy ranking for the year 2018.
Here, readers will get all the necessary information related Acharya Nagrjuna University results.
An overview of Acharya Nagarjuna University
|Article category||University results|
|University||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Location||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh|
|Chancellor||Governor of Andhra Pradesh|
|Courses offered||UG and PG courses|
|University type||Public University|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in|
Acharya Nagarjuna University Faculty
Following are faculties of ANU-
- Faculty of Commerce & Management
- Natural Sciences
- Physical Education, Yoga and Sports
- Physical Sciences
- Social Sciences
Acharya Nagarjuna University Research Center
- Disaster Mitigation Studies Centre
- Centre for Scientific Socialism
- Chair Mahayana Buddhist Studies
- Centre for Scientific Socialism
- Ambedkar Research Centre for Social Policy & Social Action
- Prof. K.S. Murthi Centre for the study of Afro-Asian Philosophies
Admission Procedure of Acharya Nagarjuna University
- ANU grants admissions to the suitable candidates on the basis of various entrance exams and also on the basis of merit in qualifying exam for some programs.
- Admission into law programs is granted on the basis of LAWCET and PGL CET.
- Students have to apply for the admission through the online mode. The application forms are made available at the university website.
- First semesters classes for all the programs are generally commenced in the month of July/August.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Exams and Results
University follows a semester system and all the exams are conducted accordingly by the controller of examination department of the university. The COE caters to all the examination and result related works of the university.
Students can get more information about ANU examination system and result policy in the section given below-
Acharya Nagarjuna University Exams
- End-semester exams are conducted on separate dates for all the programs and generally depends on the commencement of the classes of each semester.
- Also, exams for regular and distance education programs are conducted separately.
- In order to appear in the semester and annual exams, students are required to fill an examination form and submit the prescribed fee.
- The odd term exams for all the UG and PG programs can be conducted from October to February whereas the exams for all the even semesters are conducted generally in the month of July/August.
- LLM and LLB end term exams for 1st and 2nd semesters are conducted in March and July respectively.
- University also conducts one or two sessional (internal) exams in each semester.
Acharya Nagarjuna University ANU Result
- ANU results are declared only through university website on specified dates.
- LLM and LLB results of 1st and 2nd-semester exam is declared by the month of April and August respectively.
- The final result is prepared on the basis of weight in sessional exams, end-term exams, and other factors.
- Students are notified about the results through its official website and thus they are required to keep in touch with website and university departments.
- The result displayed on website indicated the marks obtained by the students and other related information.
- A supplementary exam is also conducted for the students who are unable to pass the exam in or more subjects. Apart from this, revaluation is also admissible after the publication of result.
- Students have to apply for supplementary exam and revaluation after the declaration of result within the specified dates.
How to check Acharya Nagarjuna University ANU Result for Regular programs?
Students can follow the given procedure if they want to check the ANU result for regular programs through the online mode-
- At first, they have to go the university website (http://www.nagarjunauniversity.ac.in).
- On the homepage, they are required to go the “Result” tab provided on the top.
- Now they have to select the respective program.
- Click on the relevant result option.
- They have to enter the hall ticket no.
- Result will appear on the screens.
- Lastly, they can download and take a printout of the result for references in the future.
How to check Acharya Nagarjuna University ANU Result for Distance education programs?
ANU students enrolled under the distance mode programs can follow the given steps to check the result-
- Visit ANU CDE portal i.e. http://www.anucde.info/
- Click on “Result” button on the homepage.
- Select the respective course.
- Enter the enrolment no or hall ticket and click submit.
- Result will appear on the screen.
- Check the result and download for future references.
In case of any issue related university result, students are advised to take the matter to the concerned department of the university. Contact information is shared below-
Acharya Nagarjuna University,
NH16, Nagarjuna Nagar,
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522510
Phone No.- 0863-2346118, 0863-2346524
Fax- 0863- 2293320