West Central Railway is inviting applications for apprentice positions under the Apprentices Act of 1961. All candidates interested and eligible in the recruitment drive must submit the application form. According to the schedule, the authority released the application form on 15 December 2023. Check out the West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023 details in the following article.
West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023
The application link is available on the official web portal of the West Central Railway. The authority will close the application window after the deadline. The last date to submit the wcr.indianrailways.gov.in Apprentice Recruitment Form is 14 January 2024. The officials will fill out a total of 3015 Slots through the engagement process.
Candidates must also pay the application fee before submitting the West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Form. The application fee is Rs.100/- and the processing fee is Rs. 36/-. Applicants from the SC, ST, PwBD and Women candidates will only have to pay the processing fee.
WCR Indian Railways Apprentice Jobs 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Officials
|West Central Railway
|Application Form Availability Status
|Application Form Availability Mode
|Official Web Portal
RRC WCR Apprentice Eligibility Criteria
The officials set the eligibility criteria for the Apprentice position. It is compulsory to consider and attain the conditions. Or else the officials will reject the candidature of those applicants. Check the detailed eligibility criteria set by the officials:
- Applicants must have passed class 10th or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Interested candidates must possess a National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the respective NCVT/ SCVT.
wcr.indianrailways.gov.in Apprentice Recruitment Vacancies
A total of 3015 posts were advertised by the railways for this recruitment drive, which have been further divided into different units and categories. The complete details are shared in the table below: –
West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Issuance of the recruitment notification
|14 December 2023
|Starting date of the application process
|15 December 2023
|Last date to submit the application form
|14 January 2024
|Publication of the merit list
|To be announced
|Document Verification process
|To be announced
How to apply for the Railway WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
The following section has been prepared to provide a detailed online process for submitting the application form. Follow the steps given below to apply for the West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment:
- First of all, visit the official web portal of the West Central Railway using the link address mentioned here: https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Secondly, the home page will open on the screen.
- Thirdly, scroll down the home page and locate the Raily Recruitment Cell.
- After locating the link, click on it, and a new page will form, holding a list of different recruitments.
- Find the recruitment named “Engagement of Act Apprentices for 2023-24” and again a new page will form on the device.
- Now, you must click on the application link available in front of the “For Online Application against Notification No. 06/2023 (Act Apprentice)”
- Start the process with registration and carefully provide all request particulars on the registration form.
- Afterwards, click on the submit button to complete the registration process and get access to the application form.
- Fill out the details on the application form correctly and then upload the documents to the application form.
- Lastly, you need to pay the specified application fee by selecting the payment method.
- Take a look at the whole form once again and click on the submit button provided at the end of the form.
West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Web Portal
|West Central Railway Web Portal Link
|West Central Railway Apprentice Application Link
|West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment Advertisement
|Get the latest updates on
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials provide the wcr.indianrailways.gov.in Apprentice Application Form?
The online application started on 15th December 2023.
What is the selection process for the West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment?
After the completion of the application process, the authority will start evaluating the applications. After that, the merit list preparation will start and average marks of Class 10th will be considered. Qualified ones must appear for the DV round for the final selection.
Which documents need to be uploaded to the WCR Indian Railways Apprentice Application form?
Candidates will have to upload the following documents to the application form in jpg format, which must be uploaded between 50 to 200 kb:
1. Photograph and signature
2. Std 10th mark sheet
3. Std 10th Pass Certificate
3. Community certificate for SC/ST/OBC/EWS (if applicable)
4. PwBD certificate (if applicable)
5. ITI certificate & mark sheet issued by NCVT/SCVT.
How to resolve queries regarding the West Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment process?
Candidates can contact the officials through email to email@example.com for assistance during the online submission process and printing of the application form.