WCL Recruitment: The candidates who seek to get recruited in the Western Coalfields Limited WCL can now apply for the latest recruitment. The authorities have announced recruitment for the posts of Mining Sirdar and Surveyor. The aspirants are required to fill out the application forms and submit them prior to the deadlines through the online portal and later, via speed post. They must do so only if they are eligible for the recruitment. Thus, it is important to check the eligibility conditions and only then apply for the recruitment procedure.
Check the following article in order to get all the details pertaining to the WCL Recruitment 2023 of Mining Sirdar and Surveyor, notification link, online application procedure, and much more.
WCL Recruitment 2023 Notification
The authorities at the Western Coalfields Limited WCL have announced recruitment for 135 combined vacancies for the post of Mining Sirdar and Surveyor Jobs. The candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment must be eligible. The application procedure commenced on 21 January 2023 and the forms are available online. The aspirants need to fill out and submit the forms before 10 February 2023 in an online mode and the printed copy further on 20 February 2023 via speed post.
Those who will successfully apply shall be called in to appear for the selection procedure for the post they have applied for. The candidates will have to appear for a Written Examination, followed by the Document Verification process. Further, the final selections will be made on the basis of merit. All the details regarding the WCL Mining Sirdar, Surveyor Jobs Recruitment have been made available through the official recruitment Advertisement No. WCL/IR/MP/RECRUITMENT/2022-2023/2445 which was published on 19 January 2023.
WCL Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||WCL Recruitment|
|Authority||West Coalfields Limited WCL|
|Post||Mining Sirdar, Surveyor Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||135|
|Department||Personnel and Industrial Relations Departments|
|Minimum Eligibility||Matriculation and Relevant Education in Mining|
|Application Mode||Blended: |
Online (Form Submission via Portal)
Offline (Printed Form Submission via Speed Post)
|Application Commencement||21 January 2023|
|Deadline for Application||10 February 2023 (Online)|
20 February 2023 (Offline)
WCL Mining Sirdar, Surveyor Jobs Vacancies and Salaries
A total of 135 combined vacancies have been announced by the authorities at the West Coalfields Limited WCL for Personnel and Industrial Relations Departments. The roles are the same. However, the Positions and Grades are different. Thus, the salaries or the basic monthly pay also differ depending on the grade. Further, the number of vacancies for Mining Sirdar is different from that of the Surveyor jobs. Additionally, the openings are divided depending on the reservation criteria and availability. Check the distinctive vacancies and basic monthly pay here:
|1.||Mining Sirdar||Technical and Supervisory||C||Rs.31,852.56||43||29||11||16||8||107|
|2.||Surveyor (Mining)||Technical and Supervisory||B||Rs.34,391.65||12||7||3||4||2||28|
Eligibility Criteria for WCL Mining Sirdar and Surveyor
The candidates seeking to apply for the recruitment of the posts of Mining Sirdar and Surveyor in the Western Coalfields Limited will have to satisfy the ensuing eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be an Indian national.
- The minimum age limit for recruitment has been announced as 18 years.
- The upper Age Limit for recruitment has been declared as 30 Years. However, it is entirely relaxable for the candidates belonging to the distinctive categories as per the reservation criteria followed by the Indian Government.
- Authorities have declared that the candidates must have passed Matriculation from a recognised board of schooling education.
- For the post of Mining Sirdar, the candidates must have a Certificate of Mining Sirdar Competency as issued by the Director General of Mines Safety DGMS or have a diploma in Mining Engineering and a valid Overman Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
- Additionally, for the post of Mining Sirdar, Candidates need to have a Valid Gas Testing Certificate issued by DGMS and a valid First Aid Certificate.
- The candidates seeking recruitment for the post of Surveyor Mining must hold a Certification of Competency issued for the post of Surveyor by DGMS along with their Matriculation. Those who have a Diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying instead of Matriculation can also apply for this post.
Documents Required for WCL Mining Sirdar and Surveyor
The authorities at Western Coalfields Limited have listed the following documents that the applicants need to possess in order to apply and prove their eligibility for recruitment:
- Signature on the submitted Application Form
- Latest Passport sized Photograph
- Date of Birth Certificate or Matriculation Certificate
- Marksheet and Certificates of Matriculation or Higher Secondary School Certificate
- Certificates issued by the Director General of Mines Safety DGMS, as required depending on the eligibility criteria of the post applied for
- Diploma Certificate in Mining Engineering, if required
- Caste Certificate of the Candidate, if applicable
- Respective Category Certificate, if applicable
- No Objection Certificate or NOC in case the applicant is employed at a Government Organization
- Other important certificates that are required to prove eligibility
Apply Online for WCL Mining Sirdar & Surveyor Recruitment
The candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment of 135 vacancies of Mining Sirdar and Surveyor in Western Coalfields Limited will have to either fill out the online application form and further download filled put form from the official portal and post it. The candidates will have to submit the online application from via the portal before or on 10 February 2023. Whereas, the deadline to send the copy filled out form attested with respective documents and fee payment slip before 20 February 2023.
The candidates must ensure the steps in order to submit their application forms successfully:
- Open the official portal of Western Coalfields Limited WCL at www.westerncoal.in.
- On the Home page, tap on the option of Career in the top-most menu.
- Further, tap on the option of Recruitment in the respective dropdown list.
- In the listed notification, check out the link for the Employment Notification for the post of Mining Sirdar in Technical & Supervisory Grade ‘C’ and Surveyor (Mining) in Technical & Supervisory Grade ‘B’.
- Under the section, tap on Click Here to Apply.
- The page for the WCL – Recruitment IR Department will appear on the screen.
- Click on the button New Registration.
- The New Registration form will open up on the screen.
- Select the Post for which the application has to be filed and fill out the respective details in the form.
- After filling out all the relative and required details, tap on the Register button.
- Once registered, fill out the rest of the details in the application form.
- Upload the aforementioned Documents in the correct formats and sizes.
- Further, print the Demand Draft for the payment of the respective application fee, as applicable to the reservation criteria.
- Submit the application form online before 10 February 2023.
- Further, Print the submitted application form.
- The candidates need to pay the fee using the demand draft in the respective banks in favour of Western Coalfields Limited, Nagpur in an offline mode.
- Further, the candidates need to attest a copy of the submitted documents.
- The Application Form, Demand Draft Payment Receipt, and Documents need to be enclosed in an envelope and Speed Posted to the Office of General Manager (P/IR) Western Coalfields Limited WCL.
- The speed post envelope must reach the authorities before 20 February 2023.
WCL Mining Sirdar and Surveyor Jobs Application Fees
The applicants will be required to pay the subsequent application fee based on the category of the candidates:
|1.||Unreserved UR or General||Rs. 1180 (Rs. 1000 Application Fee + Rs. 180 GST)|
|2.||Other Backward Classes of Non Creamy Layer OBC NCL||Rs. 1180 (Rs. 1000 Application Fee + Rs. 180 GST)|
|3.||Economically Weaker Section EWS||Rs. 1180 (Rs. 1000 Application Fee + Rs. 180 GST)|
|4.||Scheduled Castes SCs||Rs. 0|
|5.||Scheduled Tribes STs||Rs. 0|
|6.||Persons With Disabilities PWD||Rs. 0|
|7.||Ex-Servicemen ESM||Rs. 0|
|8.||Departmental Candidates||Rs. 0|
|Official Portal||Western Coalfields Limited WCL|
|Apply||WCL Mining Sirdar and Surveyor Recruitment Application Form|
|Download||WCL Recruitment of Mining Sirdar and Surveyor Jobs Notification pdf|
The last date to apply for WCL Recruitment of Mining Sirdar and Surveyor of Mining 2023 has been declared as 10 February 2023 for submission of online application form and 20 February 2023 for the speed posting the enclosed envelope.
The candidates will have to appear for the Written Examination and Document Verification as a part of the selection procedure for the Western Coalfields Limited Recruitment of Mining Sirdar and Surveyor. The final selections will be made on the basis of the merit list prepared considering the performance of the eligible candidates in the written examination.