Visva Bharati Recruitment 2023: Visva Bharati, a public central university, has recently issued a recruitment notification for Non-Teaching Posts. The notification invites applications from eligible candidates who are interested in the available vacancies. The recruitment drive aims to fill 709 vacancies for administrative/ non-teaching/ library cadre positions, along with some statutory positions. However, the number of vacancies is subject to change based on circumstances.
The application process is currently ongoing, and interested individuals can find more information about Visva Bharati Recruitment 2023 on this page.
Visva Bharati Recruitment 2023 Notification
The aim of the visvabharati.ac.in recruitment drive is to offer employment opportunities to a large number of individuals. The National Testing Agency (NTA) has taken responsibility for conducting the recruitment drive. The application window was opened by the NTA on April 17th, 2023 and will remain open for a considerable amount of time.
However, the application link will be deactivated on May 16th, 2023. It is advisable to read the notification thoroughly before beginning the application process to check if you meet the eligibility criteria. All the necessary details, including information about vacancies, important dates, and the online application submission process, are available on the same page.
visvabharati.ac.in Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Visva Bharati|
|Name of the Posts||Non-Teaching Posts|
|Advertisement Number||1/2023 Advertisement Number|
|Number of vacancies||709 Vacancies|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Official Web Portal Link||https://visvabharati.ac.in/|
Visva Bharati Non Teaching Posts Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Publication of the Recruitment Advertisement||17th April 2023|
|Commencement of the online application||17th April 2023|
|Last date to submit the online application||16th May 2023|
|Written Test Date||To be announced|
Visva Bharati 01/2023 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are important to go through as well as fulfil. The reason behind it is that the authority will be accepting applications from those candidates who completed all the eligibility mentioned by the concerned authority. Given below are the eligibility conditions for the respective posts:
- Age Limit:
- Registrar, Finance Officer and Librarian: Should be below 57 years old.
- Deputy Registrar and Senior System Analyst: 50 years old.
- Internal Audit Officer: 56 years old.
- Other Group ‘A’ posts: 40 years old.
- Group ‘B’ posts: 35 years old.
- All Group ‘C’ posts: 32 years old.
(Applicants belonging to the reserved categories can also use the relaxation in the age limit applicable for reserved category candidates)
- Essential Qualifications:
The essential qualification requirement is going to vary for different posts. All the readers who want to check the essential qualification of the respective post can click on the pdf link available below:
Visva Bharati Recruitment Essential Qualification PDF
Visva Bharati Recruitment Vacancies
A total of 709 vacancies are divided into various posts and then further divided into various categories. This paragraph is going to provide Post-Wise Vacancy details. Refer to the table mentioned below to check it out:
|Finance Officer||01||Laboratory Assistant||16|
|Deputy Registrar||01||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|Internal Audit Officer||01||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||01|
|Assistant Librarian||06||Junior Engineer (Civil)||09|
|Assistant Registrar||02||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|Section Officer||04||Private Secretary/ PA Level-B||07|
|Assistant/ Senior Assistant||05||Personal Assistant/ PA Level –C||08|
|UPC/ Office Assistant||29||Stenographer||02|
|LDC/Junior Office Assistant cum Typist||99||Senior Technical Assistant||02|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||405||Technical Assistant||17|
|Professional Assistant||05||Security Inspector||01|
|Semi Professional Assistant||04||Senior System Analyst||01|
|Library Assistant||01||System Programmer||03|
How to apply online for the Visva Bharati Recruitment?
Here are the steps that will help the readers submitting the Visva Bharati 1/2023 Application Form:
- The first step in the procedure is to visit the website of the conducting authority i.e., NTA with this link: https://vbharatirec.nta.ac.in/
- Now, you must click on the Registration Link provided for the above-mentioned recruitment.
- A new [age is going to open which will be providing the details about the application form. Click on the New Registration link available at the end.
- Read the instructions that are provided afterwards and fill in the details in the registration form.
- After that, get access to the application form and provide your personal details such as the name of the candidate, address details, educational qualification, etc.
- Once, all details are filled in, start moving forward to the next steps i.e., upload important documents.
- Upload all the documents asked in the application form in jpg or jpeg format and then only one step in the application process will be remaining.
- Provide the details of the payment gateway and transfer the amount to the officials.
- Once, the steps are completed. take a preview of the application form and do the submission.
- It would be beneficial for candidates if they will keep a paper copy of the application and the fee receipt safe for the upcoming recruitment process.
Visva Bharati Recruitment Application Fee
The application fee is an important part of the application submission process. Given below is the table providing detailed information about the application fee:
|Posts||UR/ EWS/ OBC||SC/ ST||Women and PWD|
|Group A Posts|
(Academic Level / Level 14)
|Rs. 2000/-||Rs. 500/-||Exempted|
|Group A Posts|
(Level 12 and Aca. Level/ Level 10)
|Rs. 1600/-||Rs. 400/-||Exempted|
|Group B Posts||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 300/-||Exempted|
|Group C Posts||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 225/-||Exempted|
Visva Bharati Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Go to the official website||Visva Bharati Web Portal Link|
|Apply Online||Viswa Bharati Recruitment Link|
|Read the Advertisement||Visva Bharati Recruitment Advertisement Link|
|Follow for the latest updates||NVSHQ, Website Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
The application form can be submitted by eligible candidates between 17th April to 16th May 2023. No application can be submitted after the scheduled dates.
The selection of the candidate will be done through the written exam, skill test, practical/ trade test and Interview/ Personality Test.