Uttarakhand High Court is inviting applications for the positions of Junior Assistant and Stenographer. Interested ones can apply for the Uttarakhand HC Recruitment 2024. The officials have advertised a total of 139 vacancies for the engagement process.
As per the recruitment schedule, the officials commenced the Uttarakhand High Court application process on 25 January 2024. Check information about the vacancies, eligibility and more in the following article.
Uttarakhand HC Recruitment 2024
The application link is available on the Uttarakhand High Court website. The National Testing Agency is responsible for conducting the recruitment drive. The application process is scheduled to end on 22 February 2024. Applicants must also pay the application fee to apply for the Uttarakhand HC Recruitment 2024. The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for General-Unreserved/ OBC and Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST/ PwD/ EWS.
highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in Recruitment 2024: Highlights
|Name of the Authority
|Uttarakhand High Court
|Name of the position
|Jr. Assistant/ P.A/ Stenographer
|Application Form Availability Status
|Application Form Availability Mode
|Authorized Web Portal
Uttarakhand HC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The officials set the eligibility criteria for the positions advertised under the Uttarakhand HC Recruitment drive. The officials will consider applications of candidates who fulfil all conditions set by the authority. Here is the detailed eligibility criteria for the recruitment:
- The age of candidates applying for the Jr Assistant & Stenographer Recruitment must lie between 21 to 35 years old.
- Candidates must know Hindi and English language.
- Aspirants must have completed graduation or its equivalent from a recognized board or its equivalent.
- Applicants must have good knowledge of Hindi shorthand with a speed of at least 80 words per minute and a typing speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi subjects on a computer.
- The authority will give preference to candidates with a speed of 80 words per minute in English shorthand and 35 words per minute in English subjects on the computer.
- Interested aspirants must have adequate knowledge of computer operations.
Uttarakhand HC Jr Assistant & Stenographer Recruitment 2024: Important Dates
|Display of the recruitment advertisement
|25 January 2024
|Starting date of the application process
|25 January 2024
|The last date to submit the application form
|22 February 2024
|The last date to pay the application fee
|23 February 2024
|Date of the recruitment examination
|17 March 2024
How to apply for the Uttarakhand HC Recruitment 2024?
In the following section, we mention the detailed procedure that must be followed carefully to apply for the Uttarakhand HC Recruitment 2024. Below is the step-by-step guide for submitting the application form:
- First of all, visit the Uttarakhand High Court website using this link: https://highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in/
- Secondly, the website’s landing page will form on the screen.
- Thirdly, scroll down, and a list of options will be available on the left side of the screen.
- Locate and tap the Results/ Recruitments option, and the website will lead the users to a new page.
- Afterwards, click on the “High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment Examination 2024 (Details & Online Application For Rect. of Jr. Asst/ P.A/ Steno)”
- Furthermore, a portal will open on the screen where you must tap the New User Register Here link.
- Read all instructions available for recruitment and start the registration process.
- Enter the requested particulars like name, email ID, mobile number and others and complete the verification process.
- Afterwards, tap the submit button to complete the registration process and get hold of the application form.
- Now, you will first have to enter details like your name, address, educational qualifications and more into the application form.
- After that, upload documents which are asked for in the application form such as a photograph, signature and more.
- Now, you will reach the last stage of the application process i.e., application fee submission.
- Lastly, pay the application fee by selecting the preferred payment mode and providing related details.
- Go through the whole application form and submit it. Keep a printed copy of the application form safe till the end of the recruitment drive.
Uttarakhand HC Recruitment 2024: Important Links
|Visit the Portal
|Uttarakhand High Court Website Link
|Uttarakhand HC Recruitment Application Link
|Uttarakhand HC Recruitment Advertisement
|Follow for the latest updates on
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
Which documents need to be uploaded to the highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in application form?
The following are the documents which need to be uploaded to the application form:
1. The recent photograph must be uploaded in JPG format. Its size should be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
2. The size of the scanned signature should be between 10 kb to 30 kb
3. The size of the scanned copy of the certificates should be between 10 kb to 300 kb
4. The size of the scanned left thumb impression should be between 10 kb to 30 kb
When will the officials release the Uttarakhand HC Jr Assistant & Stenographer Recruitment Form?
The officials have stated in the recruitment notification that the application form is scheduled to be released online for applicants on 25 January 2024. The application window will be deactivated on 22 February 2024.
What options are available to reset the login password?
Candidates can change the password through three options i.e.,
1. Using the Security Question & its Answer one choose during Form filling-
2. Use a verification code sent through text message (SMS) to the aspirant’s registered mobile no.
3. Use a reset link sent through Email to the applicant’s registered email address.
What is the selection process for the Uttarakhand HC Recruitment 2024?
First of all, the officials will conclude the application process for the recruitment. Afterwards, registered ones will be called for the written exam. Based on the marks scored in the exam, the candidates will be selected for the position.