UPSSSC UP ITI Anudeshak Recruitment 2022: UPSSSC has recently invited applications for UP Anudeshak Main Examination 2022. The official notification has been released on 6th January 2022. The application process for UPSSSC UP ITI Anudeshak Recruitment 2022 main examination will start from 18th January 2022. The first stage of the Anudeshak recruitment process i.e., UPSSSC PET 2021 has been already conducted.
Update: Applications for UPSSSC ITI Anudeshak recruitment main examination 2022 will be made available from 18th January to 8th February 2022. The application link is now available below.
- 1 UPSSSC UP ITI Anudeshak Recruitment 2022
- 2 UP ITI Anudeshak Recruitment Eligibility Details
- 3 How to apply for UPSSSC ITI Anudeshak Recruitment?
- 4 Correction in UP ITI Anudeshak Application Form
UPSSSC UP ITI Anudeshak Recruitment 2022
Candidates who have appeared in PET 2021 examination conducted on 24th August 2021 and have received the score are eligible. They can apply in online mode only through the application link provided on the UPSSSC official website. No offline application forms will be provided by the Commission. Applicants must ensure that they submit their applications before the deadline as the application link will be automatically closed after the last date. The date of the main examination will be intimated in due course to the applicants.
For more information and updates related to UP ITI Instructor Main examination 2022 read the given article till the end.
|Recruitment Process||Anudeshak recruitment|
|Name of the Exam||Anudeshak/ Instructor Main Examination|
|Examination Authority||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow|
|Examination Type||State Level Recruitment Exam|
|Post Name||Anudeshak (Instructor)|
|Selection Criteria||PET (already conducted) Main Examination|
|Application Period||18th January to 8th February 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
UP ITI Anudeshak Recruitment: Timeline
|Date of UPSSSC PET 2021||24th August 2021|
|Release of PET result||28th October 2021|
|Publication of the official advertisement||6th January 2022|
|Staring of online application and fee payment process||18th January 2022|
|Last date of application submission and Fee payment||8th February 2022|
|Last date of correction in application particulars||15th February 2022|
|Issue of hall ticket for Main Exam||To be announced|
|Date of Anudeshak Main Exam||To be announced|
|Release of result||To be announced|
UP ITI Anudeshak Recruitment Vacancy Details
The applications have been released for filling 2504 vacant posts of Anudeshak. Check the category-wise distribution of the total vacancies shown in the table below-
|Other Backward Classes||681|
UP ITI Anudeshak Recruitment Eligibility Details
- Only those candidates are eligible to apply who have appear in PET 2021 and have valid scorecards.
- Educational Qualification- They must fulfil the following educational requirements-
Preferences will be given to candidates-
- With minimum two-year experience in State Services
- With NCC “B” certificate
- Age Criteria- Minimum age- 21 years, Maximum Age- 40 years
How to apply for UPSSSC ITI Anudeshak Recruitment?
- Step I- Applicants have to start by logging in through PET registration No. The link is provided on the homepage of the portal under the Applicant Segment.
- Step II- After login, candidate’s dashboard will open. Fill the information as per the requirement. Enter the verification code and proceed. Application form will display.
- Step III– After filling the application details, candidate’s Photo and Signature uploaded during PET application process will open. Move ahead by clicking on Continue button.
- Step IV-In this step, fill other details as required. Mark the declaration and click on Save and Proceed button. Then you will be directed to PET application page.
- Step V-Make the payment of application fee using the available mode of payment and also submit the application form. Cross-check the application details before final submission.
- Step VI- At last, take a printout of the application form. Keep it in the safe custody for further references.
UP ITI Anudeshak Application Fee
Category-wise application fee details are as follows-
Online Processing Charges
Total Fee= Application fee + Processing Charges
Other Backward Classes
Mode of fee Payment
Credit Card/ Debit Card, Internet Banking or SBI e-Challan
- In case candidates have applied for more than one post, they have to pay fee application only one time.
- Application fee will not be paid after the due date. Candidates therefore make the payment before the deadline.
- Application fee is to be paid using any of the payment modes- Debit card, Credit Card, Net banking or SBI e-challan.
Correction in UP ITI Anudeshak Application Form
After the submission of the application form, applicants will also be given a chance to modify the application particulars in case there is any mistake. The correction window will be active till 15th February 2021. After the due date, no correction in the application form details will be permissible.
Correction is allowed in the following particulars-
- Applicant’s name (spelling)
- Applicant’s Father’s name (spelling)
- Address for Correspondence
- Category details
- Mandatory/ Preferential Eligibility
- Caste Category details etc
Correction can be made through Applicant Login.
UP ITI Anudeshak Examination Pattern & Syllabus
The information about the examination scheme, date, syllabus, etc shall be communicated in due course. Candidates must visit the official website on regular basis to get updates related to the examination.