UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has finally released the advertisement for the recruitment process of Junior Assistant. All the candidates who wish to apply for the Junior Assistant post can now apply. The officials released the UP Junior Assistant Application Form on 12 September 2023.
The upsssc.gov.in Junior Assistant Recruitment Form is available online on the authorized website of UPSSSC. The application form will be available online for a limited period. So, do apply for the post within the given time. Readers will see the details related to the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023. Such as the application process, Eligibility Criteria, etc.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
All the candidates are informed that the authorities are not going to accept any offline applications. Before releasing the UP JA Application Form, the officials released the notification which contains all the important information concerning the उत्तर प्रदेश कनिष्ठ सहायक भर्ती।
The authority is conducting the Uttar Pradesh JA Recruitment Drive to fill out 3831 vacant posts. One must go through the eligibility criteria mentioned below before applying for the above-mentioned post. So, go through the article to get all the updates related to the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment.
Uttar Pradesh Junior Assistant Recruitment: An Overview
|Name of the Authority||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant|
|Number of Vacant Seats||3831 Vacant Seats|
|Availability Mode of the Application Form||Online Mode|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The officials have set the eligibility criteria for the above-mentioned post. Only those candidates will be considered for the post who will fulfil all the eligibility criteria mentioned by the authority. Given below is the list of the eligibility criteria for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2023 Recruitment:
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- The minimum age of the candidates applying for the post should be 18 years old.
- The maximum age of the applicants applying for the post should be 40 years old.
- Applicant must have passed class 12 from a recognized board.
- Must be able to type at least 25 words per minute in Hindi and 30 words per minute in English.
- Candidates must hold the CCC certificate of Computer Application from a recognized authority.
- Candidates who served in the Territorial Army for at least 2 years will be preferred.
- Aspirants who hold NCC B Certificates will also be preferred.
upsssc.gov.in Junior Assistant Vacancy Details
The officials have released 3831 vacancies. The vacancies are divided into various categories. To know in detail about the vacancies, check the details below: –
How to Apply Online for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023?
The UPSSSC JA 2023 Application Process is now active. We have provided a direct link to apply for the post in our article. In case, the link did not work then you look through the following procedure. Given below are the steps to apply for the उत्तर प्रदेश कनिष्ठ सहायक भर्ती:
- First of all, go to the official website of UPSSSC i.e., http://upsssc.gov.in/
- The home page of the website will open on your device. There you will have to tap on the Notification/ Advertisement option.
- After that, tap on the “Apply” option available in front of the respective notification.
- Now, you will have to tap on the Submit Application option available there. A new page will appear.
- There you will have to read all the instructions carefully and tap on I Agree box available.
- After that, select the mode via which you want to register and enter all the asked details carefully.
- After the successful registration, enter all the required details carefully.
- Then tap on Photo with Signature Uploading option available under Applicant Segment.
- Check the photo that will be uploaded automatically and move forward by tapping on Application Fee Deposition.
- Choose your payment gateway and other details and pay the application fee.
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form for future use.
उत्तर प्रदेश कनिष्ठ सहायक Application Fee
Submitting the application fee is an important step of the application process The application cannot be submitted without paying the Junior Assistant Application Fee. The officials are providing various payment gateways to pay the application fee. Given below is the table of application fee that needs to be paid by different categories:
|Category||Application Fee||Processing Fee|
|SC/ ST||00||Rs. 25/-|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Pay Scale
Applicants who will get selected for the post will be given a handsome salary for their role. To get the benefit of the pay scale, candidates will first have to clear all the recruitment rounds. The pay scale of Junior Assistant is the same for both departments i.e., Rs. 5200 – 20200/-
Document required for UPSSSC JA Online Form
Certain documents need to be uploaded to the application form. Otherwise, it will be treated as an incomplete application form. The applicants will not have to upload any required documents by themselves. After filling out the application form, the documents will automatically get uploaded there. However, you can see the documents with the View option. The documents of the Preliminary Eligibility Test 2021 will be uploaded. Below is the list of those documents:
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Signature of the Candidate
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment: Crucial Links
|Check Official Portal||UPSSSC Portal Link|
|Go through the Advertisement||UPSSSC JA Advertisement|
|Apply Online||Junior Assistant Application Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
The officials will start the online application on 12 September 2023.
What is the last date to submit the UP JA Application Form?
The last date to submit the UP Junior Assistant Recruitment Form is 3rd October 2023.
Can we also modify the application form after submitting it?
The authority will open the application window for all the candidates till 10th October 2023. You can do the modification till that period only.