Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission released the ETO recruitment advertisement on 12th July 2023. The officials are inviting candidates for the engagement of Eye Testing Officer posts. The officials are going to select candidates through direct recruitment. Candidates waiting for the UPSSSC Eye Testing Officer Recruitment Form will be able to access the application form link online.
According to the advertisement, the authority has decided to issue the application form on 18th July 2023. We have collected and noted information regarding the vacancies, eligibility criteria, application fees and others on this page.
UPSSSC Eye Testing Officer Recruitment 2023
The official website of UPSSC is going to include the direct application link. Applications received through other modes except for online will not be entertained for the recruitment drive. Please note that candidates who have qualified the preliminary exam for the same exam can apply for the recruitment. The application link will remain active for some time. The device will automatically deactivate the application submission link on 7th August 2023.
If any candidates entered any wrong information they do not have to worry. The officials have decided to open the application correction window for a period of 7 days after the application deadline. If the position has managed to get your attention, get to know in detail about the recruitment by reading this article.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
upsssc.gov.in Eye Testing Officer Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Officials||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Eye Testing Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||157 Vacant Posts|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
UP ETO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
The authority has set the eligibility criteria for the post. It is compulsory to attain eligibility for getting considered. Given below are the required eligibility criteria set by the officials:
- Essential Qualification:
- Must have passed the Class 12th or its equivalent with science subjects from a recognized board.
- Aspirants must have obtained a Diploma or Certificate in Ophthalmology / Refraction from a recognized institute.
- Must have passed and qualified the preliminary test of the same position.
- Preferred Qualification:
- Must have served Territorial Army for a period of 2 years. OR,
- Should possess a B certificate from National Cadet Corps.
- Age Limit:
- Aspirants should have completed the age of 21 years old and not completed the age of 40 years old.
Eye Testing Officer UP Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Publication of the recruitment advertisement||12th July 2023|
|Commencement of the application process||18th July 2023|
|Last date of the online application process||07th August 2023|
|Deadline of the application correction process||14th August 2023|
UPSSSC ETO Recruitment Fee 2023
Aspirants also have to pay the recruitment fee while submitting the online form. Or else, the application process cannot be completed. The officials have divided the whole fee into two parts i.e., application fee and processing fee.
The officials are not going to charge any application fee. However, the processing fee needs to be paid. Given below is the table providing application fee details for different category candidates:
|Categories||Processing Fee||Application Fee||Total Fee|
|Unreserved/ General||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 00||Rs. 25.00/-|
|OBC||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 00||Rs. 25.00/-|
|SC||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 00||Rs. 25.00/-|
|ST||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 00||Rs. 25.00/-|
Uttar Pradesh Eye Testing Officer Recruitment Vacancy
The authority has advertised a total of 157 vacancies for engagement. These vacancies have been divided broadly into various categories. If want to know the vacancy details of different categories then do refer to the table available below:
How to apply online for the UPSSSC Eye Testing Officer Recruitment 2023?
This paragraph has been prepared to provide a guide for the application submission procedure. The following are the steps through which you can submit the application form:
- Firstly, land on the UPSSSC website with this link address: http://upsssc.gov.in/
- Secondly, go to the Live Advertisement section available on the right side of the screen.
- Thirdly, find the Advertisement Number of the above-mentioned recruitment and click on apply link.
- Scroll down the page and you will information regarding the same recruitment. Click on the Submit Application again.
- Now, read the instructions about recruitment and tap on the I Agree box.
- After that, select the mode through which you want to complete the authentication.
- Now, provide the details based on the choice made in the previous step.
- And then the application form is finally going to open on the device.
- Start writing details in the application form carefully and recheck before submitting.
- After that, upload the documents to the application form within the specifications.
- Now, you should pay the payment details and successfully pay the application fee.
- At last, submit the application form and keep a copy or two for the same for the further recruitment process.
Uttar Pradesh Eye Testing Officer Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Portal||UPSSSC Portal Link|
|Application Link||Available here|
|Read||UPSSSC Eye Testing Officer Recruitment Advertisement|
|Follow for the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
Which documents need to be uploaded to the Uttar Pradesh Eye Testing Officer Recruitment Form?
Candidates will have to upload the passport-sized photograph and signature documents to the application form carefully. Make sure it fulfils all the requirements stated by the authority.
What is the pay scale for the UPSSSC Eye Testing Officer post?
Candidates getting selected for the post of UPSSSC Eye Testing Officer will get the Pay Band- 1 Salary- 5,200 – 20,200 Grade Pay- 2,800/- Pay Matrix Level- 5.
When will the officials release the upsssc.gov.in Eye Testing Officer Application Form?
The authority is ready to release the application form on the official website of the UPSSSC on 18th July 2023. The link will remain active till 7th August 2023.
What is the selection process of the UPSSSC ETO Recruitment?
The officials have already conducted the preliminary exam. Now, the authority will organize the main exam for the selection of candidates.