Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has recently issued a new recruitment advertisement. The officials are inviting applications for the Mains Examination of Enforcement Constable posts. The authority has decided to fill out 477 vacancies through this UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment drive.
All candidates who got qualified in the preliminary eligibility test are eligible to apply for recruitment. According to the official advertisement, the authority is ready to release the application form on 7th July 2023. Have a look at other details related to the recruitment on this page.
UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment 2023
The officials are going to provide the application form through the link which will be available on the UPSSSC official website. Readers should read the entire Enforcement Constable advertisement before commencing the application process. The application window will remain open for a limited time only. According to the officials, the application process will conclude on 28th July 2023.
In case, any candidates entered any wrong information then they can rectify the mistakes during the correction process. Although, please note that only limited details can be changed in the application form. The officials are conducting the application process for the main exam. Check Out the information regarding the application fee, eligibility conditions, application submission process, etc. on this page.
upsssc.gov.in Enforcement Constable Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Name of the Post||Enforcement Constable|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Uttar Pradesh Enforcement Constable Application Fee
All the shortlisted candidates will have to pay the required application fee to apply for the main examination. The officials have provided several payment modes to make the payment process easier for aspirants. Given below is the table providing the required application fee for different categories:
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
|Categories||Application Fee||Processing Fee||Total Fee|
|General/ UR||Rs. 00||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 25.00/-|
|OBC||Rs. 00||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 25.00/-|
|SC||Rs. 00||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 25.00/-|
|ST||Rs. 00||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 25.00/-|
UPSSSC 04-Exam/2023 Recruitment Vacancies
The officials have issued a total of 477 vacancies for the recruitment drive. The whole number of vacancies is further divided into multiple categories. Given below is the table providing vacancy details:
UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment Eligibility
The following paragraph is providing detailed eligibility criteria required for the post advertised by the concerned authority. Given below are the conditions that need to be fulfilled by the aspirants:
- The minimum age of candidates should be 18 years old and the maximum age should be 25 years old.
- Should have served the Territorial Army for a period of 2 years. Or,
- Must possess a “B” certificate from the National Cadet Corps.
- Aspirants must have passed Class 12th or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have papered and qualified the Preliminary Eligibility Test conducted for the same post.
UP Enforcement Constable Application Schedule
|Display of the recruitment advertisement||24th June 2023|
|Commencement of application submission process||7th July 2023|
|Deadline for the application submission process||28th July 2023|
|Timeline for submitting the application fee||7th to 28th July 2023|
|Last date of the application correction process||4th August 2023|
|Publication of the Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of the Mains Examination||To be announced|
How to apply online for the UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment 2023?
All candidates who got shortlisted for the mains exam should check out the detailed process of submitting the online application. The following are the steps following which you can submit the upsssc.gov.in Enforcement Constable Application Form:
- Commence the process by citing the official website of UPSSSC through this link: http://upsssc.gov.in/
- Now, the home page of the portal will be available on the screen.
- You must find and go to the section names Live Advertisement.
- Click on the application link available for the Enforcement Officer post and a new page will open.
- There you must click on the Apply link available in front of the respective post and the login page will appear.
- Choose the option through which you want to log in and provide the details accordingly.
- Now, the application form for the Mains examination will get open on the screen.
- Start entering the details in the application form and recheck the form since all of the particulars are filled in.
- After that, you must upload the asked documents and the size should be within the required limit.
- Lastly, move towards the last steps of the online application procedure.
- There you must provide the payment details and carefully pay the fee to the concerned authority.
- After the successful payment, tap on the submit option to complete the recruitment application procedure.
UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Application Link||To be updated|
|Visit the Portal||UPSSSC Website Link|
|Read||UPSSSC Enforcement Constable Recruitment Advertisement|
|Follow for more updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
Candidates getting selected for the post of Enforcement Constable post will get an attractive salary for their services. The selected aspirants will get the Salary Band- 5,200 – 20,200 Grade Pay- 1900 Matric Level- 2.
The officials started the selection process by conducting the preliminary eligibility test. Afterwards, the main examination will be conducted and the final selection list will be issued.
According to the official recruitment advertisement, the authority will commence the online application submission process on 7th July 2023. The application window is also scheduled to automatically get deactivated on 28th July 2023.
Eligible and interested candidates can easily access the application form through the official web portal of UPSSSC. Or the readers can also click on the direct application link available above in the article.