Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission is inviting applications for the position of Cartographer. Applicants who are interested and eligible for the UPSSSC Cartographer Recruitment should submit the application process. As per the advertisement issued on 14 December 2023, the authority is ready to commence the application process on 18 December 2023.
The officials will not entertain any application submitted with incomplete information, fees, or other information. In the following article, get more details like the Uttar Pradesh Cartographer Recruitment process, eligibility, etc.
UPSSSC Cartographer Recruitment 2024
The deadline for submitting the application form is 8 January 2024. The officials have advertised a total of 283 vacancies. Of this, 102 posts have been released for UR, 120 for SC, 06 for ST, 35 for OBC and 20 for EWS category. Applicants must also pay a certain amount to submit the application form.
There is no application fee required for the UPSSSC Cartographer Recruitment 2024. However, candidates of all categories will have to pay Rs. 25/- as a processing fee to submit the application form. The latest updates regarding the recruitment will be provided here from time to time.
UPSSSC Cartographer Nakshanvish Recruitment 2024: Highlights
|Name of the Authority
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
|Name of the Advertised Position
|Number of Vacancies
|283 Vacant Posts
|Application Form Availability Status
|Application Form Availability Mode
UP Cartographer Recruitment Eligibility
Applicants will have to take a look at the eligibility conditions before deciding on the recruitment drive. The authority will not consider applications submitted by the ineligible participants. The following are the detailed eligibility criteria for the UPSSSC Cartographer Nakshanvish Recruitment:
- Interested candidates must have completed a diploma in the relevant trade from any recognized educational institution.
- The maximum age of participants applying for recruitment should not be more than 40 years old.
- The minimum age of applicants applying for the Cartographer position in the Agriculture Department should be at least 18 years old, and the other departments should be at least 21 years old.
Read the recruitment advertisement attached below for more details related to the eligibility criteria.
Uttar Pradesh Cartographer Jobs 2024 Schedule
|Issuance of the recruitment advertisement
|14 December 2023
|Commencement of the application process
|18 December 2023
|Deadline for submitting the application form
|8 January 2024
|Timeline to pay the application fee
|18 Dec 2023 to 8 Jan 2024
|The last date of the application correction process
|15 January 2024
How to apply for the UPSSSC Cartographer Recruitment 2024?
The following section will provide the easiest procedure for submitting the application form. Follow the below-given steps to apply for the UPSSSC Cartographer Recruitment 2024:
- The process will be started once you visit the official website of the UPSSSC, i.e., https://upsssc.gov.in/.
- Secondly, the home page holding various options and links will form on the device.
- Thirdly, you must go to the Important Announcement section and locate the application link for the Cartographer position.
- After locating the link tap on it, and a drop-down menu will form on the screen.
- Afterwards, click on the apply option, and the login section will appear where you must provide the essential information.
- Finally, the application form will open on the respective device.
- Most of the details will be already filled in as provided during the preliminary exam process.
- Enter the rest of the details and move towards the next stage.
- Next, you will see the passport-sized photograph and image. Check it carefully and go to the last stage of the application process.
- Now, you must provide the payment-related details and pay the application fee successfully.
- Finally, complete the process by tapping the submit button attached at the end.
UPSSSC Cartographer Recruitment 2024: Important Links
|Visit the Web Portal
|UPSSSC Web Portal Link
|UPSSSC Cartographer Application Link
|UPSSSC Cartographer Recruitment Advertisement Link
|Follow for the latest updates
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials release the Uttar Pradesh Cartographer Recruitment Form?
Eligible online may submit cartographer applications from 18th December 2023 to 8 Jan 2024.
What is the pay scale for the UPSSSC Cartographer Recruitment 2024?
Applicants getting selected for the Cartographer position in the Agriculture Department will get the Matrix Level- 02 (Rs. 29,200 – 92,300) (Grade Pay- 2,800) and the remaining departments will get (5,200 – 20,200) Grade Pay- 2,800/- Revised Pay Scale 29,200 – 92,300 Level- 05.
What is the selection process for the उत्तर प्रदेश मानचित्रकार भर्ती?
After completing the application process online, the authority will conduct the written exam. Applicants who will qualify for the exam will be called for the document verification process. The selection process will be completed with a medical test.