UPSC Recruitment 2023: UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission has finally published the vacancies for various posts. All the eligible candidates are invited to the application process of this Union Public Service Commission Recruitment drive. The selection committee has released posts such as Research Officer, Assistant Director, Junior Engineer, etc. The selection will be done for direct recruitment.
Interested candidates were waiting for the authority to release the application form. Now, the wait is finally over for interested users to access the application form. The officials provided the application form to candidates on 8th April 2023. All the latest updates regarding the UPSC Recruitment 2023 can be seen here.
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification
The notification was released before the commencement of the application process. The main motive behind releasing the notification is to provide every important information about the recruitment to interested readers. It is informed that UPSC 146 JE and other posts Application will be submitted through the online medium. No offline applications will be entertained by the concerned authority. The application process is going to be conducted by the UPSC web portal.
According to the notification or advertisement, the application window will get deactivated on 27th April 2023. So, all interested candidates should commence the application submission process to avoid delay. We are going to provide particulars on the released vacancies, important dates, etc. on this particular page.
upsc.gov.in Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Officials||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Research Officer, Assistant Director, Junior Engineer, etc.|
|Number of vacancies||146 Vacant Posts|
|Selection Process||Through Interview|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
UPSC 146 JE and other posts Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
This paragraph includes information related to the eligibility criteria for the above-mentioned posts. Every aspirant needs to qualify all the conditions mentioned in the advertisement to get considered for the position. The officials have mentioned that they are not going to consider any enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility criteria. Given below are the eligibility criteria:
- Aspirants applying for the post must be Indian Nationals or subject of Nepal, Bhutan or Tibetan refugees.
- Age Limit:
- Research Officer (Naturopathy): 35 Years Old
- Research Officer (Yoga): 35 Years Old
- Assistant Director (Regulations & Information): 40 Years Old
- Assistant Director (Forensic Audit): 35 Years Old
- Public Prosecutor: 35 Years Old
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 30 Years Old
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 30 Years Old
- Assistant Architect: 35 Years Old
- Educational Qualification: The required qualification varies from post to post. Click on the link provided below to get detailed information on the required educational qualification for the respective post.
UPSC 07/2023 Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
The officials have released a total of 146 vacancies for the 07/2023 advertisement. These vacancies are broadly divided into posts and categories. Refer to the table prepared below to get vacancy details:
|Research Officer Naturopathy||00||00||00||00||01|
|Research Officer (Yoga)||00||00||00||00||01|
|Assistant Director (Regulations & Information)||02||01||04||01||08|
|Assistant Director (ForensicAudit)||01||00||00||00||00|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||10||04||13||05||26|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||03||01||05||01||10|
Have a look at:
How to apply online for the UPSC Recruitment 2023?
This paragraph is prepared to prepare and provide the simplest procedure for submitting the application form. The following are the steps which will help the readers successfully submit the upsc.gov.in application form:
- The application process will start after the users will visit the UPSC portal through this link: https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- The home page needs to be scrolled a little and then click on the Apply Online option.
- Three options will be available on the new screen. You must tap on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for various recruitment posts.
- After that, there is a requirement of clicking on the Apply Now link available in front of the respective post.
- Read all the instructions that will be provided after clicking on the apply now option.
- Click on the next option and the login page will get open afterwards.
- Tap on the New Registration option and the registration form will get open on the respective screen.
- Enter all the basic details asked there such as name, father’s name, mother’s name, community, gender, etc. and get successfully registered.
- Now, log in with the details received after registration and access the online application form of the respective post.
- Fill in the blank spaces of the application form with the correct details and then move forward.
- Now, you should upload the documents asked in the next step and proceed towards the next step.
- Enter payment details and successfully transfer the application fee to the authority.
- Once, all the above-mentioned steps are done, take a preview of the application form and submit it. Keep a copy of the online form as well as the fee receipt for future requirements.
UPSC JE Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Commencement of online application||8th April 2023|
|Last date to submit the online application||27th April 2023|
|Last date to printout the application||28th April 2023|
|Date of the interview||To be announced|
UPSC JE Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the official website||UPSC Portal Link|
|Apply Online||UPSC 07/2023 Application Link|
|Read the Advertisement||UPSC 07/2023 Recruitment Advertisement|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Website Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
Aspirants can pay the application fee through Visa/ Master /Rupay/ Credit /Debit Card/ UPI payment or SBI branch, The application fee is Rs. 25/-. Candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women category will not have to pay any application fee.
The officials will be conducting the interview for all the candidates who will get selected. On the basis of performance in the interview, the final selection of the candidate will be done