UPSC EPFO Notification 2023: Union Public Service Commission has decided to release the vacancies for the post of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer and Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner. All the candidates who were waiting for the above-mentioned post do not have to wait anymore as the vacancy has been finally released. Now, you must be wondering about the application form. As per the official notification, the Union Public Service Commission EPFO Application Form is released on 25th February 2023 at noon.
The officials are conducting direct recruitment and through this 577 vacancies are going to be filled in. If the profile of the recruitment has managed to grab your attention and interest in the post then you should definitely apply for it. We have provided more details about the UPSC EPFO Notification 2023 in our following article.
Update: The last date to submit the EPFO application online is 17th March 2023.
UPSC EPFO Notification 2023
UPSC is conducting the recruitment drive for the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation. All the vacancies that have been released are for this organisation only. The whole UPSC EO/ AO & APFC Recruitment process is going to be conducted on the same website i.e., UPSC.
If any offline application will be received from candidates then it will not be entertained by the concerned authority. The application window is going to remain open for eligible candidates. The last date for submitting the online application is 17th March 2023 at 6.00 PM.
It is advised to all readers to kindly read the recruitment advertisement provided by the authority once before applying for the recruitment. We are providing the direct application link on this page which will be activated once the authority will release the application form. In the meantime, try to have a look at the details about the vacancies, eligibility and other things.
upsconline.nic.in EPFO Notification 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer|
Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner
|For Organisation||Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation|
|Advertisement Number||51/ 2023|
|Application Form Availability Status||Released|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Fee||Rs 25 (except Female/SC/ST/PWD)|
|Application fee mode||Online/Offline|
UPSC EO/ AO & APFC Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Publication of a detailed advertisement||Available Now|
|Commencement of Online Application||25th February 2023|
|Last date to submit the application||17th March 2023|
|Modification in Application||18th to 24th March 2023|
|Publication of the Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Date of the examination||Available Soon|
UPSC EPFO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The officials also set some eligible for every recruitment so that only deserving candidates can apply for the post. Only eligible candidates’ applications are considered for the above-mentioned posts. Given below are the eligibility criteria for the above-mentioned vacancies:
- The maximum age limit for candidates applying for the post of Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer is 30 years old.
- The maximum age limit for aspirants applying for the post of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner is 35 years old.
- The age limit of the candidates will be calculated as on the last date of the application process i.e., 17th March 2023.
- The educational qualification has not been mentioned in the short notification. Do refer detailed notification for more on this.
UPSC EPFO Recruitment Vacancy Details
A total of 577 vacancies have been released for this upsconline.nic.in EPFO Recruitment. The number of vacancies is further divided into various posts as well as categories. Given below is the table showing vacancy information in detail:
|Category||Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer||Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner|
- UPSC Enforcement Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Prelims Result 2023
- UPSC One Time Registration 2023
- UPSC CSE 2023 Notification
How to apply online for the UPSC EPFO Recruitment?
Given below is the procedure to fill out the Union Public Service Commission EPFO Application Form:
- The application process’s first step is to visit the official application portal of UPSC i.e., https://upsconline.nic.in/
- The home page of the website will include several links to different vacancies.
- You will first have to tap on the OTR option and get yourself successfully registered on the portal.
- After that, you must find the application link on the home page only and click on it once.
- Get access to the application form after providing the registration details.
- Now, you must fill in all blank spaces with the asked details on the application form.
- After that, upload the documents asked in the application form with the required size.
- At last, the application fee needs to be paid by choosing the preferred payment gateway. Then finally submit the online form.
UPSC EPFO Notification 2023: Important Links
|Visit the official website||UPSC Website Link|
|Application Link||Available Now|
|Read the Notification||UPSC EPFO Notification Link|
|Follow for more updates||NVSHQ Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
The officials are ready to open the application window on 25th February 2023 at 12 Noon. The application link provided above will get activated on that day only.
Aspirants who will get selected for the post of EO/ AO will get the Pay Level according to the 7th CPC i.e., Pay Level- 08 in the Pay Matrix.
Aspirants who will get selected for the post of Assistant Provident Fund Commissioner post will get the pay mentioned in the 7th CPC i.e., Pay Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix.