Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment notification for the Samiskha Adhikari and Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari positions. All candidates are invited to appear for the Samiksha Adhikari/ Sahayak Examination 2023. The officials released the application window on 9 October 2023 on the UPPSC website.
The engagement drive will be filling 411 vacancies of RO ARO positions. Get information related to the UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment, like eligibility, vacancy details, application fee and others on this page.
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023
The officials have decided that the application submission process will be conducted online. The last date to submit the application form is 9 November 2023. Candidates must read the advertisement for the same recruitment thoroughly before becoming a part of the recruitment drive. Get the latest updates on the recruitment here.
uppsc.up.nic.in RO ARO Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Officials||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||Samiksha Adhikari/ Sahayak Examination 2023|
|Name of the Position||Review Officer and Assistant Review Officer|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Authorized Web Portal||https://uppsc.up.nic.in/|
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
Here are the eligibility conditions set by the officials for the positions mentioned above:
- Applicants must have completed the age of 21 and not cross the age of 40 years as of 1 July 2023
- Educational Qualification:
|Samiskha Adhikari||Must have completed graduation from a recognized university.|
|Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari||1. Must hold a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field from a recognized university.|
2. Must possess a DOEACC or its equivalent awarded “O” level Certificate.
3. Shouls have a speed of typewriting at least 25 words per minute.
(candidates who know English typewriting will be preferred)
4. Must hold a Diploma in Computer Science or “O” Level Certificate (U.P. Public Service Commission)
|Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari (Account)||Must have completed graduation in Commerce in a recognized university.|
Uttar Pradesh PSC RO ARO Recruitment Vacancy
|U.P. Secretariat||Samiksha Adhikari||322|
|U.P. Public Service Commission||Samiksha Adhikari||09|
|Board of Revenue, U.P||Samiksha Adhikari||03|
|U.P. Secretariat||Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari||40|
|Board of Revenue, U.P||Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari||23|
|U.P. Public Service Commission||Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari||13|
|U.P. Public Service Commission||Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari (Account)||01|
UPPSC RO ARO Application Fee
Once the candidates complete the first and second stages of the application process, they will come across the last stage. It cannot be avoided or skipped under any condition. One must not leave the page when the payment process is happening. The application fee for the preliminary exam is mentioned in this section. Below is the Category-Wise Application Fee:
|Unreserved/ EWS/ OBC||Exam fee Rs. 100/- + processing fee Rs. 25/-|
Total = Rs. 125/
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + processing fee Rs. 25/-|
Total = Rs. 65/
|PWD||Exam fee Rs. 00 + processing fee Rs. 25/-|
Total = Rs. 25/
|Dependents of the Freedom Fighters/ Women/ Skilled Player||According to their original category|
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Issuance of the recruitment advertisement||9 October 2023|
|Online application process commencement date||9 October 2023|
|Online application process last date||9 November 2023|
|Publication of the call letter||To be announced|
|Date of the written examination||To be announced|
How to apply for the UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023?
The following are the steps through which you can apply for the recruitment:
- The first step will be visiting the official website of UPPSC with the help of this link: https://uppsc.up.nic.in/.
- Click on the Recruitment option available as one of the options provided horizontally on the screen.
- Now, a drop-down menu will open on the screen. Click on the Apply Online link.
- After clicking on the link, a new page will open on the respective device.
- Locate the name of the RO ARO and then tap on the Apply link in front of it.
- After that, click on the Authenticate with OTR number and proceed with the application by doing the online registration first.
- After completing the registration process, get access to the application form.
- Fill out the asked details on the application form, and once you are done filling in the details, recheck them.
- After that, you should attach the required documents to the application form.
- Pay the application fee by selecting the payment method and entering payment-related details.
- Finally, do the final submission to complete the application submission process.
UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Portal||UPPSC Website Link|
|Apply Online||UPPSC RO ARO Application Link|
|Check Out||UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment Advertisement|
|Get more updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the pay scale for the UPPSC RO/ ARO position?
Aspirants getting selected for the position of RO/ ARO will get the pay scale 44900-142400 level-7 and 47600-151100 level-8.
When will the officials release the uppsc.up.nic.in RO ARO Application Form?
The officials started the application submission process on 9 October, and the same process will end on 9 November 2023. No late submission will be entertained after the deadline.
What is the selection process for the UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment?
After completing the application process, the authority will conduct the preliminary and main examination. The selection will be made based on the scores received in the exam.