UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited the online application for the post of medical office (Ayurveda). Applicants who have completed their respective education from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the post. Through this recruitment drive, UPPSC is going to recruit 611 medical officers. If you are keen to apply for the post then read the details given below. The online application process for UPPSC Medical Officer commenced on 5th August 2022.
Update: Authority will conduct the MO Exam date on 8 January 2023
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
Before submitting the online application, the applicant must read the eligibility criteria for the post because if the commission found you are not entitled to the post then you will be debarred from the selection at any stage. Whereas, applicants who are looking to take benefits of the reserved category make sure that they must have a certificate for the same from the competent category.
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Exam Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Number of Vacancies||611|
|Age||21 to 40 years|
|Last date to apply||5th September 2022|
UPPSC MO Recruitment Important Dates
|Notification Publish On||5th August 2022|
|Online Form Submission Commenced from||5th August 2022|
|Last date to submit the Exam fee||2nd September 2022|
|Last to date to apply and form submission||5th September 2022|
|Exam Date||8 January 2023|
UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who may fulfil the following eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for the post. If at any stage of the recruitment it came to the notice of the commission that the applicant had submitted false documents or concealed any information then his/her candidature will be cancelled.
Age Limit for UP Medical Officer
Applicant age will be counted as of 1st July 2021
- Minimum age: 21 Years
- Maximum age: 40 Years
Note: Relaxation to reserved category candidates is eligible as per the rule.
Qualification for UP MO recruitment
- Applicants must have a degree or diploma in Ayurveda.
How to Apply for UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 Online?
Upon satisfying the eligibility criteria applicant may follow the steps illustrated below to fill out the application form online.
- Visit the official Website of UPPPSC
- On the home page, the application link for the post is available under the ‘Activity Dashboard’, click the same. (If you didn’t find the same then press the ‘All Notification” tab
- On the new page, you will get
- User Instruction (Hindi| English
- Advertisement and
- Apply Link
- Click on the User Instruction to know the complete flow chart of the online application it will be available in bilingual (English and Hindi).
- Thereafter, press the apply tab
- On a new page, select the post name you are eligible to apply for and press its “Registration” tab.
- If you had already registered in the portal then press the “Yes” otherwise select “No”
- Those who opt ‘No’ need to first register in the portal by providing some of their details
- Once the registration process is completed, the registration number and password for the applicant will be generated.
- Whereas those who press the “Yes” tab, need to provide their registration number and press the proceed tab.
- Pay the application fee as per your category whose details are shared below section.
- Once the application fee is submitted complete the online application process.
- Upload applicant photograph with a signature whose scanned size should not exceed 50KB.
- Preview the application form before submission.
- Lastly, generate the printout of the application form for future reference.
Note: Take the printout of the application fee receipt and form it will be required at a later stage of recruitment.
UPPSC MO Application Fee
Only such applications will be treated as final whose application fee is submitted on or before the last date. If an applicant submits their fee after the due date then their application will be treated as incomplete and the fee submitted will not be refunded. The prescribed application fee for each category is given below: –
|General (UR)||Rs 105/-|
UPPSC MO Pay Scale
The pay scale of a medical officer as per the academic level 10 will be from Rs. 56100-177500/-
As notified in the advertisement commission is looking to induct a total of 611 MO but the numbers of posts are subject to change depending on the situation.
An eligible applicant may submit their application from 5th August to 5th September 2022.
Applicants need to submit their examination fee by 2nd September 2022.
The application fee for the recruitment varies to the category of an applicant whose details are hereunder:
Yes, the applicant needs to upload his/her photograph with a signature whose size should be less than 50 KB.
Candidates may submit their application by visiting the commission official portal where they need to first register themselves in portal if not registered earlier after this they need to pay the application fee and then need to complete the application form submission process.
The age for the post is 21 to 40 years but those who are of reserved categories will surely get relaxation as per the rule.