UPPCL JE Recruitment Online Form 2019: UPPCL has recently invited application from the candidates for the recruitment of 296 Junior Engineers (JE) in the department. Application process had been started from 23rd September will close on 16th October 2019.
Candidates who are eligible and aspire to join UPPCL as a Junior Engineer should submit their applications before the due date. Applications can be filled only in online mode. In order to submit applications, candidates have to visit the official website of UPPCL or they can also click on the application link shared below in this page.
Interested candidates should submit applications well before the due date. They should not wait for the last date. Only online applications will be accepted. Applications made through offline mode will not be entertained.
In the given article we have shared all the crucial information related to UPPCL JE recruitment which include application schedule, eligibility, vacancy details, application process, exam pattern, application fee, etc.
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2019- Online Form
|Recruitment||UPPCL JE Recruitment 2019|
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Recruitment type||State govt. job|
|Post||Junior Engineer (Trainee Electrical)|
|Cadre||E & M|
|Application dates||23rd September to 16th October 2019|
|Job location||Uttar Pradesh|
|UPPCL JE Official notification||Download Here|
|UPPCL JE Application Online Apply 2019||Registration | Login|
|UPPCL official website||https://upenergy.in|
UPPCL JE online form Schedule/ Important Dates
|Release of notification||6th September 2019|
|Commencement of application/ registration||23rd September 2019|
|Last date for application||16th October 2019|
|Last date for submission of application fee online||16th October 2019|
|Last date submission of application fee through SBI Challan||18th October 2019|
|Tentative date for exam (CBT)||4th week of November 2019|
|Declaration of result||To be announced soon|
UPPCL JE Pay Scale- Rs.44900/- as per 7th pay matrix
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2019- Vacancy Details
Checkout the category-wise vacancy details given below-
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||29|
UPPCL JE Selection Process
Selection of candidates will be made only through the written test. The date for written test will be announced later. All the candidates are required to qualify the exam. They must secure at least 30% marks in the written test so that they can be shortlisted for further selection process. Selected candidates will then be called for document verification.
UPPCL JE Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before submitting the online applications, candidates must check the eligibility criteria. Only eligible candidates should apply. Candidates found ineligible at any stage of selection process will be disqualified.
Candidates can get complete eligibility details below-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- The minimum and maximum age of applicants as on 1st January 2019 must be 18 years and 40 years respectively.
- Candidates of various reserved categories are also provided relaxation in upper age limit. Check out the relaxation permissible in upper age limit given as under-
|Category||Age Relaxation permissible|
|SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) of UP domicile||5 years|
|Ex. Servicemen||15 years max|
|Dependents of freedom fighters||5 years|
|Physically handicapped (OA/ OL/ PB/PD only)||15 years|
- Applicants must have thorough knowledge of Hindi. If they have not completed class 10th or equivalent in Hindi, then they are required to clear an exam conducted by concerned authority within 3 years of joining.
- Applicants should have passed three-year diploma examination in Electrical Engineering from a recognised institute.
Applicants should have passed three years All India Diploma examination in EE conducted by AICTE.
They should have qualified a Diploma Examination in EE conducted by recognised Universities.
- Candidates having diploma from Distance learning education are not eligible.
UPPCL JE Application Form 2019
Applications are to submitted only through the online mode. Submission of applications through any other mode is not acceptable.
Candidates should keep following essentials ready with them before applying-
- Scanned image of recent colored passport-sized photograph in JPG/JPEG format only (file size 80KB max)
- Scanned Signature (file size 80KB max)
- A valid E-mail id
- Mobile Number
- All the other important documents
The step-by-step process to submit application is shared as under-
- Step 1- Visit the official website of UPPCL first. Website link is https://upenergy.in.
- Step 2- Click on the Vacancy/ Results tab given on the homepage of the website.
- Step 3- Click on “View” button given against “APPLY ONLINE FOR THE POST OF “JUNIOR ENGINEER (TRAINEE)- ELECTRICAL” AGAINST ADVT. NO.3/VSA/2019/JE” option.
- Step 3- Click on “New user registration for JE Recruitment 2019” link.
- Step 3- Enter all the relevant details like Applicant Full Name, Applicant Father Name, Applicant Mother Name, Contact Number, Alternate contact Number and Email ID for registration.
- Step 4- After successful registration, Application Number (user ID) and Password will be sent on candidate’s registered Mobile Number and E-mail Id.
- Step 5- Login with details and proceed to fill application details.
- Step 6- Fill all the personal, educational details correctly in the application form.
- Step 7- Upload all the requisite documents in the specified format.
- Step 8- fill the declaration and proceed for payment of application fee.
- Step 9- On completion of fee payment successfully, candidates will see the complete application form.
- Step 10- Application form will be submitted finally. Candidates will receive the application sequence no. and password on their registered email and mobile no. Preserve the same for further references.
- Step 11- Take the printout of the application form and keep it safe for references in future.
UPPCL JE Application online fee 2019
The category-wise application fee details are as follows-
|SC/ ST (Domicile of UP)||Rs.700/-|
|General/ EWS/ OBC/ DFF/ Ex. Servicemen||Rs.1000/-|
|Candidates from other state||Rs.1000/-|
- Application fee can be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/SBI Net banking/Other Net banking/E-Challan.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
UPPCL JE Examination Pattern
- Mode of exam- Written Exam (CBT)
- Types of questions- Objective Type
- Total questions- 200
- Total marks-200
- Duration of exam- 3 hours
- Marking Scheme- 1 mark for each correct answer and -0.25 for every wrong answer
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|Question from Diploma level Engineering||150||150|
|General Knowledge/ General Awareness||20||20|
The minimum qualifying marks will be 30%.
UPPCL JE Admit Card
Before the conduct of exam, admit cards will be issued to all the registered candidates who will submit the applications. Candidates have to carry their admit card along with the valid photo id to the exam center on the day of exam.
The written exam for this recruitment is going to be conducted at the given exam centers-
- Meerut Cities
- Noida/ Greater Noida
Also Check: UPPCL Technician line Recruitment 2019
UPPCL JE Document Required
Candidates are required to have following documents with them at the time of interview or selection-
- Caste certificate
- Date of birth certificate
- Technical qualification certificates and marksheets
- Apprentice certificate
- Ex.-Servicemen certificate
- Character certificate
- Other relevant documents and certificates
- UPPCL JE recruitment application procedure is currently active.
- Applications should be made only in online mode.
- Candidates should all the guidelines and instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- Details in admit card should be filled with utmost care. After final submission no alteration will be possible.
- Important information and updates related to entrance process will be intimated to candidates on their registered emails and mobile no.
For queries and issues related to UPPCL JE recruitment exam, candidates can contact at the helpdesk details given below-
Contact No.- 022-68202713