UPPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020: The Direct Recruitment notice for the post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) CIVIL has been recently released by UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd.). The UPPSC Assistant Engineer online application form for UPPCL AE (Civil) will be available from 5th January 2021 to 27th January 2021 on UPPCL official website.
- 1 UPPCL AE Civil Online Form 2020
- 2 UPPCL AE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 3 How to Apply UPPCL AE 2020 Online Form?
- 4 UPPCL AE 2020 Application Form Fee
- 5 UPPCL AE 2020 Selection Process
- 6 UPPCL AE 2020 Cut-off
- 7 Support Help Desk
UPPCL AE Civil Online Form 2020
|Online Application Form Availability||5th January, 2021|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||27th January, 2021|
|Last date to download the Challan||27th January, 2021|
|Last date to submit fee (offline)||29th January, 2021|
|Examination Date (Tentative)||Last week of February 2021|
|Personal Interview||To be announced|
UPPCL AE 2020 Vacancy Details
The UPPCL Assistant Engineer Civil Post is open for 11 job posts.
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
UPPCL AE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Academic Qualification:
- Candidates must be Civil Engineering graduate from any recognized university or institution recognized by the law of State of Uttar Pradesh or any other State Government, or
- a degree or Diploma from any recognized institution.
- Candidates must possess a good command over Hindi language.
- Age (as on 01-01-2020) :
- Minimum : 21 years
- Maximum : 40 years
5 years of Relaxation in upper age limit is allowed for the OBC/SC/ST category candidates bearing Uttar Pradesh Domicile.
Some age relaxation will also be allowed to the candidates who have completed Apprenticeship Training under Apprenticeship Act 1961
How to Apply UPPCL AE 2020 Online Form?
Interested candidates can apply for the post of UPPCL Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil after fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above. The link for the application form will be available active from 5th January 2021 on the official website – www.upenergy.in
The application submission process takes place in two stages- Registration and Submission of Application Form.
Stage 1: Candidate’s Registration
- Visit the official website of UPPCL – www.upenergy.in.
- Click on the “Vacancy/ Results” tab.
- Search for the notice “Advertisement for the Post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) Civil”.
- A link will be available against the Advertisement tab. Click on that link under the name “Apply”.
- A new page will appear on the screen that will include important instructions to be considered before proceeding further.
- After reading the instructions carefully, Check right on the “I agree” declaration and click on the “Start” button.
- Register yourself providing all the essential details.
- After UPPCL AE Civil Online Form 2020 successful registration, candidates will receive a User ID and a unique password on their registered email address and mobile number.
Stage 2: Submission of UPPCL AE Civil Online Form 2020
- Login using your credentials.
- Fill up all the required personal and qualification details carefully.
- Upload your scanned copies of signature and photograph.
- Candidate’s Photograph – up to 100 kB in size
- Candidate’s Signature – up to 30 kB in size
- The scanned documents should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- The candidate’s signature must be on a white paper using black ink only.
- Review your application form by clicking the “Preview” tab.
- Edit your application form for changes, if any.
- Click Submit.
- Pay the application form fee online via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ SBI Challan according to the category chosen.
- After successful payment of application fee, download the UPPCL AE Civil 2020 application form for future processes.
Other Government Jobs;
|★ 10th Pass Govt Jobs||★ 12th Pass Govt Jobs|
|★ Diploma Govt Jobs||★ ITI Pass Govt Jobs|
|★ Sarkari Naukari||★ Nursing Govt Jobs|
|★ PG Govt Jobs||★ Engineering Govt Jobs|
UPPCL AE 2020 Application Form Fee
The online application form fee for the candidates of Uttar Pradesh is as follows.
For the candidates belonging to States/ Union Territory other than Uttar Pradesh (any category) : Rs. 1000/-
UPPCL AE 2020 Pay Scale
As per the UPPCL norms and notification : Rs. 59500/- , Pay Matrix Level 10 and other allowances.
UPPCL AE 2020 Selection Process
The Selection process for the AE 2020 is divided into two stages. The first stage being a Online Computer Based Test followed by a Personal Interview, the second stage.
Stage 1: COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT)
CBT will contain 75% of questions from Bachelors Engineering level, 10% of questions from General Knowledge/ Awareness, 10% of questions from Reasoning/ Aptitude and 5% of questions from General Hindi.
Type of Questions: Objective type questions (MCQs)
Total Marks: 200
Number of Questions: 200
- Bachelors Engineering Level – 150
- General Knowledge/ Awareness – 20
- Reasoning/ Aptitude – 20
- General Hindi – 10
Exam Duration: 3 Hours
Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will be rewarded one mark and each incorrect answer will lead to the deduction of 0.25 mark i.e. 25% of negative marking.
Stage 2: PERSONAL INTERVIEW
Candidates securing 30% or more marks in the first stage i.e. CBT will be considered eligible for the Personal Interview round.
The no. of the candidates called for the interview will be two times the no. of vacancies available category-wise i.e. General/ OBC/ SC/ ST/ EWS. All the candidates who have secured same marks as the last shortlisted candidate in the CBT will also considered for the interview.
If somehow, the shortlisted candidate fails to appear in the interview on the assigned date, the candidate will be exempted for the further selection processes.
The SELECT list will constitute the performance of the candidate in both the stages.
Total Marks: 30
The selected candidates shall present all their required documents to the concerned authorities for the process of verification . Academic certificates and final marksheets of 10th, 12th and graduation along with Caste Certificate, Domicile certificate, essential Apprentice Certificate shall be submitted for verification along with self attested copy of each document on the place, time and date as informed.
UPPCL AE 2020 Training
After the release of the final Select List, all the selected candidates will have to undergo a training programme as finalized by the concerned authorities. After the successful completion of the programme, the selected candidate will be considered for joining the post.
Syllabus for the UPPCL Written Examination
As per the official notice released, the same syllabus will be considered for the examination as the syllabus of GATE 2020 Civil Engineering Examination.
Some of the important topics to be covered for the examination are:
- Engineering Mathematics
- Structural Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Geomatics Engineering
UPPCL AE 2020 Admit Card
The Admit card for UPPCL Assistant Engineer Civil will be made available on the official website of UPPCL. It is most likely to be released 10- 15 days before the examination date.
The link to check and document the admit card will be available here.
UPPCL AE 2020 Answer Key
The official authorities will be release an answer key in regard to the CBT.
It will be either be released on the official website for a specified time period, most probably 3 days or provide a link to download the answer key on candidate’s registered email address.
In case of any discrepancy, the candidate can raise issue online along with proof within stipulated time period. No conflicts regarding the answer sheets will be entertained after the specified time.
UPPCL AE 2020 Result
The UPPCL AE Recruitment 2020 examination result will be uploaded on their official portal. Registration number will be needed to check the result.
The link to check UPPCL AE 2020 result will be available here.
UPPCL AE 2020 Cut-off
The Cut-off is the minimum marks or percentage required to qualify the given examination. The previous year cut-off for UPPCL AE Civil examination was as follows:
|Category||Previous Year Cut-off|
Support Help Desk
Contact : email@example.com
Lastest News: UPPSC AE Result 2020 Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and others will be declared in January 2021 on the official website of UPPSC – www.uppsc.up.nic.in. The examination was held on 13th December 2020 for 712 different vacancies in Uttar Pradesh. Save the page for the latest updates!
If you have any query related to UPPCL AE Civil Online Form 2020, ask us below. All the best for UPPCL Assistant Engineer Civil Recruitment.