UPPCL Account Clerk Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) recruitment notification for available vacancies has been released. UPPCL released the recruitment notification at this time when COVID-19 has affected the jobs, and government job aspirants are looking for the release of job notifications.
UPPCL is inviting the applications for the post of account clerk. UPPCL comes under the state government of Utter Pradesh so that the released vacancies will be for the state government of Uttar Pradesh. If you want to join a government job, then check this page. Here we have comprised the detailed information about this recruitment, including the process to apply for it. Moreover, the candidates can apply for the available vacancies of UPPCL from this page after checking the required eligibility. Scroll down the page to know more about the UPPCL Account Clerk Recruitment 2020.
UPPCL Account Clerk Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Title||UPPCL Accounts Clerk Recruitment 2020|
|Post Name||Accounts Clerk|
|Department||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|UPPCL Recruitment Notification Status||Released|
UPPCL Accounts Clerk Application form
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is inviting the application from the qualified job seekers on the post of accounts clerk. The job aspirants can apply online for the available vacancies on this post. The state government governs UPPCL so the selected candidates will come under the state government of UP. According to the UPPCL notification, it has a total of 102 vacant posts as of now. The number of vacancies can vary, they could increase or decrease it.
Interested candidates can apply online for the available posts in UPPCL. The application submission process is yet to be started, and the window to apply for the vacancies will remain open for a certain period. Further in this article, we have mentioned the important dates to apply for the vacancies, check the detail of the same;
UPPCL Accounts Clerk Recruitment Dates
|UPPCL Account Clerk Application form submission will start from||6th October 2020|
|UPPCL last date to apply for the vacancies||27th October 2020|
|Last Date to Submit the Application fee||27th October 2020|
|Computer-Based exam will be conducted on||Tentatively in November 2020|
Vacancy Details in UPPCL
Now, check the total vacancies and the category wise available vacancies in UPPCL. Here the applicants must know that they can get the benefits of reservation if they are permanent residents of Utter Pradesh else. Their application will be counted in the UR category.
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL Accounts Clerk
Interested candidates can check the required educational qualification and the age limit set by the department for the available vacancies. If the job seekers fulfill all the given conditions, then apply for the vacancies from this page only.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- The minimum age to apply for the vacancies is 21 years.
- The maximum age set by the department for the applicants for Account Clerk vacancies is 40 years.
- The cut of date to decide the age of the applicants is 1st July 2020.
- The candidates from reserved categories will get relaxation in the upper age limit set by the department.
- The maximum relaxation in the age will be given up to 5 years.
- For PwD candidates, the relaxation will be given up to 15 years.
- To get the benefits of the relaxation in the age, the applicants will have to produce the required documents.
- Those candidates who have completed their B. com from a recognized university can apply for the post of Account Clerk in UPPCL.
- The applicant must be proficient in typing with a speed of 30 wpm.
How to Apply For UPPCL Accounts Clerk Recruitment 2020
Those who fulfill the above mentioned criteria for the vacant posts can send their job application online to the UPPCL. The instructions to apply online for the available vacancies are mentioned below;
- Step 1: Visit the website of UPPCL and click on the Job advt number given under the vacancies tab.
- Step 2: A new webpage will appear on the screen; the page will be having the instructions to apply for the available vacancies. Please read them carefully and click on the start button.
- Step 3: Now, you will have to complete the registration process on the website. It will generate a user name and password.
- Step 4: Log in on the website to fill the application form for the post of Accounts Clerk.
- Step 5: Pay the application fee online after upload your documents.
- Step 6: Take a print out of the application fee receipt for further use.
This is how your application for the vacant posts in UPPCL will be sent to the department. Now you will have to wait for the release of the admit card to take the examination.
Required Documents to Apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2020
The above mentioned instructions say that you need to upload a few documents while applying for the available vacancies in UPPCL. So the applicants will have to keep those documents ready. Here is the list of documents that you will need at the time of apply for the vacancies;
- Recent Photographs of the candidates. The size of the photo should not be more than 100 kb.
- Signature of the candidates in jpg format. Its size should also not be more than 30 kb.
UPPCL Accounts Clerk Application Fee
The applicants will have to pay the application fee online to submit their application form for available vacancies. The application fee to apply for the mentioned vacancies is as follows;
- For the applicants from UR, EWS, and OBC categories Rs. 1000/-
- For the applicants from the rest of reserved categories like SC, ST Rs. 700/-
- For the PWD Candidates from Utter Pradesh Rs. 10/-
UPPCL Account Clerk Recruitment Admit Card 2020
Once the application submission process gets concluded, the department will release the admit card. UPPCL Account Clerk Admit card is an essential document, and without it, they will not be entitled to take the exam. The admit card for the CBT for the selection of account clerk in UPPCL will be released online. A link of the same will be available on this page soon.
UPPCL Accounts Clerk Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates for the post of accountant clerk will be done through a computer based exam. The date of the exams is yet to be announced by the department. The computer based test will be conducted onto two parts.
- The first part of the recruitment exam will have the DOEACC ‘CCC’ level questions,
- The second part of the recruitment exam will be having the questions from Maths, Hindi & English Language, and Accountancy & Book Keeping. The marks distribution in the Mains exam will be as follows;
|Topics||Number of Questions||Maximum Numbers|
|English and Hindi Language||50||50|
|Accountancy and Book Keeping||75||75|
- For every right answer, the applicant will get one mark, and for every wrong answer, his ¼ marks will get deducted.
- Marks of Phase A will not be considered while preparing the merit list.
- The department will prepare a merit list based on the marks scored by the candidates. The list will be prepared once the exam will get concluded, and it will get released online.
- Applicants will also have to take the practical test of typing as well. If their speed is lesser than the asked one, then their application will get rejected.
- For the documents verification round, selected candidates will be called. Here they will have to carry their documents in photocopies and the original.
After getting selection on the available vacancies, the applicants will get the salary as mentioned below;
- Salary Matrix level 4 and salary is 27,200 to 86,100 plus other allowance.
- To read the UPPCL Notification for the available vacancies, click here.
- The application process to apply for the vacancies in UPPCL will start on 6th October 2020.