UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2020: The recruitment notification has been released to fill the vacancies available with UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya. The interested job seekers can check their eligibility and apply for the vacant posts. Utter Pradesh Vidhan Sabha has various vacancies for job seekers. Here we have compiled the detailed information about the same. The job seekers looking to get a government job can apply for the vacancies in UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya directly from the link given on this page.
UPDATE (11th Dec 2020): UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya has released the result for all the post for which exam was conducted on 22nd Nov and 29th Nov 2020. Check result below.
The announcement of UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2020 is like a ray of hope to many government job aspirants. The state government of Utter Pradesh has released the notification to fill the vacancies at this time when the effects of lockdown have started to appear, and young people are worried about their jobs. The eligible candidates can apply online for the available vacancies till
12th October 24th October 2020. Scroll down the page to get detailed information about this recently announced vacancies in UP Vidhan Sabha.
- 1 UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2020: Details
- 2 UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2020
- 3 Vacancies Available in UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya
- 4 UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Vacancy 2020: Eligibility Criteria
UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2020: Details
|Name||UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2020|
|Recruiting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Legislative Council Secretariat, Lucknow (UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya)|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Available Vacant Posts||Various|
|Number of Vacancies||73|
|Selection Process||Written exam followed by an interview|
|Online Application Submission Status||Closed|
|Job Application Submission Mode||Online|
UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2020
In India, people prefer to get a government job over a private one. Job security and less work pressure can be a few reasons that make the government jobs attractive for many of the educated youngsters. So, when some state or central government job notifications come out, the people want to apply for the available vacancies.
Applying for the available vacancies before checking the eligibility and other details is not recommendable. The applicants must read the notification or the detailed information then apply for the available vacant posts. To guide the people that want to apply for the UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2020, here we have compiled the detailed information.
The authorities have released 73 vacancies on different departments and posts available in Utter Pradesh Vidhan Sabha. Interested candidates will have to check their eligibility and then apply for the most suitable vacancies. The applications are invited online, and it has to be submitted before the last day to accept the online applications for available posts. Here are the important dates to apply for the UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2020-
UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Bharti- Important Dates
|UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment Notification Release Date||18th September 2020|
|The UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment Application form submission process started from||18th September 2020|
|Last Date for online registration to apply for the available vacancies|
|The application fee can be submitted until|
29th October 2020
|Last Date for final submission of job application form|
31st October 2020
|Issue of admit card for pre exam||November 2020|
|Pre Exam Date||22nd November 2020 and 29th Nov 2020|
|Publication of Result||11th Dec 2020|
Candidates need to be quick to register online and submit their online application form to apply for the available vacancies. Before registration, it is a must for the job seekers to check the available vacancies and required eligibility for them. Check the next section to know in detail about the same and then apply online.
Vacancies Available in UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya
The authorities have announced a total of 73 vacancies in UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya. All the vacancies are available for different posts. Here are the details of same;
|S. No.||Post Name||Number of Vacancies|
|2||Additional Private Secretary||23|
|4||Review Officer Account||01|
|6||Security Advisor Male||05|
|7||Security Advisor Female||01|
|9||Special Executive Administrator||01|
UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Vacancy 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Check the required educational qualification and the age limit to apply for the different posts available with UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya;
- The minimum age to apply for the available vacancies id 21 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant should not be more than 40 years.
- Candidates from the reserved categories will get the benefit in upper age relaxation as per the rules.
- Review Officer: Applicant must be a graduate with five years of experience in a relevant field.
- Additional Private Secretary: Bachelor’s degree in any stream and typing speed must be 25 wpm and 80 wpm in steno.
- Copy Writer: Applicant must have qualified 12th, and Hindi steno speed should be 140 WPM and English 120 WPM.
- Review Officer Account: Applicant must have a bachelor degree in Commerce and a clear CCC exam.
- Research Assistant: Applicant must have a masters degree with three years of working experience
- Security Advisor Male: 12th pass outs and height and weight should be 1.68 meters and 45-59 kg, respectively.
- Security Advisor Female: 12th qualifies with 1.52-meter height and 45-58 weight.
- Editor: M.A or Masters in any social subject with a working experience of 5 years
- Special Executive Administrator: M.A or Masters in any social subject
- Servicer: 5th class pass outs can apply.
The salary of the selected candidates for the available posts will be as follows;
How To Apply UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya?
UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya is inviting online applications from the eligible applicants. Candidates can apply for the available vacancies by sitting their home, and for this, they will have to follow the below-mentioned instructions;
Step 1: Interested candidates will have to visit the website to apply for the vacant posts. The website can be accessed from this link; https://upvpsrecruitment.org/
Step 2: On the home page, the applicants can click on the Pre-registration link to register on the website;
Step 3: A form will appear on the screen where the candidates will have to provide all the asked details;
Step 4: Now, log in on the website with the Registered User name and pass the word. Click on the most suitable post and fill all the asked information in the form.
Step 5: Now, the applicants will have to pay the application fee through e-Challan.
Step 6: Click on ‘Proceed for Final Submission.’ Upload your photograph and signature on the website and complete the application form. Applicants who want to get the benefits of the facilities offered S.C., ST OBC, or others must have uploaded the certificate of the same.
- Application fee for the candidates from U.R., EWS, and OBC category is Rs. 1050/-
- For SC and S.T. candidates, the application fee is Rs. 800/-
- The PWD candidates no need to pay the application fee to apply for the available vacancies
The selection of the candidates will be done through an online test. Selected candidates in this test will be called for an interview, and then the department will release the merit list. Applicants will get the post based on the merit list. For each vacancy (except servicer), a different exam will be conducted. The exam dates will be announced soon. The recruitment exam will be having two question papers; General Knowledge and Hindi Language. Both of the papers will be for 50 marks each. Duration of the exam will be 120 minutes.
UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment Result 2020– Click Here
UP Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment Notification 2020- Click Here