Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board is inviting applications for Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector positions. All interested and eligible candidates must apply for the UP Police SI Recruitment 2024. A total of 921 vacancies will be filled through the recruitment drive.
The authority is going to fill in a total of 921 vacancies through the Uttar Pradesh Police SI and ASI Recruitment drive. Readers are informed that the application form will be released for candidates on 7 January 2024. Read some details like the application submission process, eligibility criteria, and others in the following article.
UP Police SI Recruitment Notification 2024
The application link and other recruitment-related links will be attached to the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board website. The deadline for submitting the application form is 28 January 2024. No offline application related to the UP Police SI Recruitment 2024 will be entertained. More updates will be provided here from time to time.
uppbpb.gov.in Police SI Recruitment 2024: Highlights
|Name of the Authority
|Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board
|Name of the position
|Number of Vacancies
|921 Vacant Posts
|Application Form Availability Mode
|Official Web Portal
UP Police SI Eligibility Conditions
The authority has set the eligibility conditions for the advertised position. It is compulsory to attain the required eligibility criteria to participate in the UP Police SI Recruitment 2024 drive. Apart from essential qualifications, the officials have also set preferential eligibility. Let’s take a look at it by clicking on the link mentioned below:
Uttar Pradesh Police SI and ASI Recruitment Vacancies
The officials have advertised a total of 921 vacancies, which are broadly divided into different positions and categories. Check out Post as well as Category-Wise Vacancy details:
|Sub Inspector (Confidential)
|Asst Sub-Inspector of Police (Clerk)
|Asst Sub-Inspector of Police (Accounts)
UP Police SI Recruitment 2024: Important Dates
|Publication of the recruitment advertisement
|28 December 2023
|Application process commencement date
|7 January 2024
|Application process ending date
|28 January 2024
|Timeline to pay the required application fee
|7 to 28 January 2024
|Deadline for the online application correction process
|30 January 2024
How to apply for the UP Police SI Recruitment 2024?
The application process to apply for recruitment is easy once candidates understand it thoroughly. The following are the steps which will guide the candidates till the end of the application submission procedure:
- The process will commence once you land on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board i.e., https://uppbpb.gov.in/
- After searching the link, the users will see the landing page on the respective screen.
- The next step in the process is to locate and click on the Recruitments option, which can be seen at the top of the screen.
- Once you locate the link, tap on it, and a new page will form on the screen.
- Now, different recruitment names will be available. Find the name available for the Sub Inspector position.
- A new page will also form on the screen, and you need to click on the online application link.
- Commence the process with the registration link. Provide some basic details and OTP for verification.
- Furthermore, get hold of the online application form by providing the essential login information.
- Now, enter the particulars asked on the application form and recheck those details before proceeding further with the process.
- Now, you must paste the scanned passport-sized photograph and signature to the same application form.
- After that, you must pay the application fee by choosing the preferred payment mode.
- End the process by clicking on the submit button at the form’s end.
- Keep a hard copy of the application form and fee receipts safe.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2024: Important Links
|Visit the Website
|Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board Website Link
|Direct Application Link
|UP Police SI Recruitment Advertisement
|Follow for the latest updates
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
Which documents must be submitted to the Uttar Pradesh Police SI and ASI Recruitment?
Candidates must upload their passport-sized photograph and signature to the application form. The photograph file size should be between 20 and 50 kb, and the signature file should be between 1 and 20 kb.
What is the selection process for UP Police SI Recruitment 2024?
Once the application process is concluded, the authority will invite eligible candidates for the written examination. After that, shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification and a physical standard test. Finally, the final selection list will be made and issued.
When will the officials release the uppbpb.gov.in Police SI Application Form?
The officials are ready to issue the online application form on 7 January 2024. Please note that after 28 January 2024, the officials will not entertain any online applications.
What is the pay scale for the UP Police SI position?
Applicants getting selected for the position of Sub Inspector (Confidential) will get the Pay Band: 9300 – 34,800 and Grade Pay 4200 of Level- 06 (35,400 – 1,12,400), and Asst Sub-Inspector of Police (Clerk and Accounts) will get the Pay Band: 5200 – 20,200 and Grade Pay 2800 of Level- 05 (29,200 – 92,300)