UP Police Inspector 6130 Posts Recruitment 2020 Platoon Commander: UP Police is soon going to release application form for 6130 Sub Inspector vacancies. This has been clarified by board authority that they have issued tender for the recruitment process of 6130 Sub Inspector. It includes 5623 posts for male and female Sub Inspector 484 posts.
For PAC platoon commander and 23 posts for fire service station officer. Apart from this 1300 ASI ministerial accountant and steno post has also been announced. The tender process will be completed by mid of august and by September recruitment process application form will initiate.
UP Police Inspector 6130 Posts Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment
- 1.2 UP Police 6130 Sub Inspector Recruitment Selection Procedure
- 1.3 उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस सब इंस्पेक्टर भर्ती 2020 Written Examination
- 1.4 उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस सब इंस्पेक्टर भर्ती 2020 Application Form Fee
- 1.5 How to fill UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Form 2020
UP Police Inspector 6130 Posts Recruitment 2020
This vacancy was very much awaiting vacancy for the candidate who wants to build their career as Uttar Pradesh police officer. Recruitment process will be initiate very soon. In an interview, recruitment and promotion board head RK Vishwa karma has clarified that vacancy has been initiated for choosing company to conduct recruitment.
Examination tender has been opened by August and companies will be selected who will conduct examination. It is expected that more than 10 lakh application form will be filled for these post. From September application form will be available.
All the interested candidate can fill the application form before last date. Examination will be conducted by November and December 2020 and in March physical Efficiency Test will be conducted. It is expected that result will also be generated soon after physical Efficiency Test.
|1||Exam organiser||UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|2||Name of the post||Sub inspector, Paltoon Commander|
|3||Application Start||September 2020|
|4||Exam Conducts||Nov-Dec 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment
For UP Police 6130 Sub Inspector recruitment 2020 Platoon commander, there are some eligibility criteria which candidate must avail. Following are the list of eligibility a candidate must have to be able to fill the form:-
General Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be citizen of India.
For sub inspector police and PAC platoon commander
Candidate must possess graduation degree from any recognised board or university or equivalent qualification.
For fire service officer
Candidate must possess science graduation degree from any recognised board which is affiliated from Central or state government.
The age limit set for Inspector is 21 to 28 years.
For different category some Age relaxation provision has been there according to reservation rules.
UP Police 6130 Sub Inspector Recruitment Selection Procedure
The recruitment process will consist of three stages which includes
- Written examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical standard test and document verification
Candidate need to get selected in all these phases of examination to be able to get post in UP Police Sub Inspector.
Note- It should be noted that recruitment merit list will be prepared according to marks of written examination. Although it is compulsory to clear physical Efficiency Test and physical standard test, those will be of qualifying nature. This can be concluded that physical standard and physical Efficiency Test is only passing examination. However candidate must pass in these stages otherwise even after getting good marks in written test, they won’t be able to clear this recruitment.
उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस सब इंस्पेक्टर भर्ती 2020 Written Examination
This will consist of multiple choice question. Exam will be conducted in online mode. Candidate needs to cover up complete question on specified time. Equal marks for each questions will be allotted and there will be negative marking for each wrong answer.
Physical Efficiency Test
In this test, stamina and efficiency of the candidate will be checked. A race of 4.8 km will be there for male candidate which needs to be clear in 28 minutes. For female candidate this race will be of 2.4 km and should be cleared in 16 minutes.
Physical standard Test
There are some basic Standard set by board and candidate need to have this standard to get selected.
For male candidate minimum height requirement is 168 cm. For St Candidates, it is 164 cm
For Female candidate 152 cm minimum height is required. For St Candidates, it is 147 CM only.
Chest for male candidate, a minimum 79 CM chest is required. For St Candidate 77 CM chest is required. A minimum expansion of 5 cm is also needed.
This standard test is not applicable for female candidate.
उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस सब इंस्पेक्टर भर्ती 2020 Application Form Fee
Application form can be paid through online mode. Application fee payment will be done by e-challan, credit card, debit card, net banking UPI etc.
Application form fee for General, OBC and economic weaker section will be 400 rupees.
Other category candidate such as a SC/ST and female are exempted from application fee.
How to fill UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Form 2020
According to the official statement application form will be available to be filled by September. It is expected that more than 10 lakh form will be filled for this. Procedure to fill the application form has been discussed below. Follow the instruction step by step:-
- The first step is to navigate to official website which is http://uppbpb.gov.in/
- There will be option for candidate help desk in left side of homepage
- In that section an option for fill application form has been there
- Click on that link
- Details of candidate will be asked for registration like name, father’s name, email id, mobile number, date of birth.
- After registration, application form number and password will be sent to registered mobile number and email id
- Now it is required login to fill application form
- In this section, personal details educational details experience will be asked
- After filling all the details it is required to do payment of application form fee
- Once the payment has been accepted press the submit button
- Application form has been filled successfully
- Take a printout for future reference.
उत्तर प्रदेश पुलिस सब इंस्पेक्टर भर्ती– Preparation Tips
Soon after application form submission procedure is over, exam will be conducted. It is expected that exam will be concluded in the last week of November or first week of December 2020. So candidates should be prepared in well manner as competition is going to be very tough. Here we are providing some tips which candidate can follow for better preparation:-
- Candidate should focus on notes and only standard book for reference
- Try to make short notes and revise it again and again
- Buy some mock test and give test regularly
- After giving test it is required to analyse the weak portion and revise it continuously
- Take a proper sleep of 7 hour daily
- Give one hour for yoga and meditation
- Eat healthy food which will keep you active and drink lots of water. Hydration of body is very much important.
- More and more practice is required because this will only help in attempting more number of question on specified time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. This examination will be conducted by Uttar Pradesh Police recruitment and promotion board.
Ans. Recruitment has been announced for total 6130 post which includes Sub Inspector and paltoon commander.
Ans. Yes, this recruitment is applicable for both male and female candidates.
Ans. Yes, this recruitment is open for all over India
Ans. Candidate have to clear written test, physical Efficiency Test, physical standard test, medical and documents verification to get selected for the post.
Ans. It is expected that examination will be conducted in last week of November 2020.
Ans. Application form will be made available on official website by September 2020.
Ans. Physical efficiency and standard test will be concluded by March 2021 and appointment will be provided soon after that.