Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board is inviting applications from Indian citizens for the position of Civilian Police Constable. Around 60,244 vacancies will be filled with the recruitment drive. The number of vacancies might change as per the requirements. Interested applicants can apply for the UP Police Constable Recruitment online at uppbpb.gov.in.
The Online Application link UPP Constable Vacancy is available for applicants starting 27 December 2023. No offline applications for the above-mentioned recruitment will be considered. Check Out details related to the uppbpb.gov.in Police Constable Recruitment. For example, the application process, vacancies, eligibility criteria, and others are in the following article.
Update: The Authority has updated a notice mentioning that as of 26 December 2023, three years of relaxation will be provided to all categories. Read the Notice Here
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2024
|Notification Released On
|26th December 2023
|UP Police Constable Application Start from
|December 27, 2023
|Last Date to Apply for UP Police Vacancy
|January 16, 2024
|Application Correction and Fee last date
|January 18, 2024
|Total Number Of Posts
|Male: 18-22 Years
Female: 18-25 Years
Relaxation of 3 years in upper age limit will be provided for all categories
|UP Police Bharti Education Details
|10th and 12th Passed from a recognised board
|Read here >>>
|How to prepare for UP Constable Recruitment?
|Mode of Application
|Official Web Portal
UP Police Constable Recruitment 2024: Important Links
|Visit the Website
|Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board Website Link
|UP Police Constable Recruitment Advertisement
|Follow for the latest updates
|NVSHQ, Home Page
uppbpb.gov.in Police Constable Recruitment 2024
Applicants who have completed their intermediate and matriculation from a recognised board and are aged between 18-22 (male) and 18-25 (Female) are eligible for UP Police Constable Bharti. Applicants must submit their application online before its January 16, 2024 deadline. However, any modification in the submitted form can be done by January 18, 2024.
Only those applications for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2024 who have paid the application fee of Rs. 400/-will be accepted. Candidates must appear and qualify for each stage of the recruitment drive to get selected for the position.
UPP Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The officials have set the eligibility criteria for the Police Constable position. It is compulsory to attain the eligibility conditions mentioned in this section. Otherwise, the candidature of candidates will be rejected. The following is the detailed eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have passed Class 10th and 12th from a recognized board.
- Candidates must not have been born before 2 July 2001 and after 1 July 2005.
- Preferential Qualification:
UP Police Constable Recruitment Vacancies
The officials have advertised a total of 60244 positions for the advertised positions. Below are the detailed Category-Wise Vacancies:
How to apply for the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2024?
Candidates will get the whole procedure to apply online for the UP Police Constable Recruitment easily. Follow the steps mentioned below, and you will easily complete the application submission process:
- Start the process by visiting the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board i.e., https://uppbpb.gov.in/
- The device will directly open the landing page on the respective screen.
- Afterwards, locate and click on the Recruitments option attached at the top of the screen.
- After locating the option, click on it, and a new page will form on the screen.
- Now, you need to locate and click on the recruitment name for the Civilian Police Constable.
- Furthermore, a new page will open where you must click on the application link.
- Now, you must first register by providing some basic details and OTP for verification.
- Afterwards, you need to access the application form by providing the essential information.
- Start entering the details on the application form and make sure to recheck those details before proceeding further with the process.
- Attach the scanned passport-sized photograph and signature to the application form.
- After that, you must pay the application fee by selecting the payment mode.
- End the process by clicking on the submit button available at the end and keeping its copy for future use.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials release the Uttar Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment Form?
The officials are ready to commence the application process on 27 December 2023. The same process is scheduled to end on 16 January 2024.
What is the selection process for the UP Police Constable Recruitment?
After completing the application process, the authority will invite eligible candidates for the written examination. After that, shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification and a physical standard test, and then the final selection will be made.
Which documents need to be uploaded to the uppbpb.gov.in Police Constable application form?
Candidates will have to upload their passport-sized photograph and signature to the application form. The size of the photograph file should lie between 20 to 50 kb and the size of the signature file should lie between 5 to 20 kb.
What is the pay scale for the UP Civilian Police Constable?
Candidates getting selected for the UP Civilian Police Constable will get Pay Band- Rs. 5,200 – 20,200, Grade Pay – 2000 in the New Pay Matrix Rs. 21,700/-