UP NHM Recruitment 2020 Staff Nurse, ANM Application form online apply: National Health Mission Uttar Pradesh has issued recruitment notice for multiple vacancies including Staff Nurse and ANM.
In this article, you will know more about the UP NHM Staff Nurse, ANM registration process, application form link, and other important points. The department has released about 2765 posts in which 1204 posts are of Staff Nurse and 347 posts for Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM). The remaining vacancies are for multiple posts i.e. Accountant, Laboratory Technician, Audiologist, Paramedical worker, etc.
UP NHM Recruitment 2020
The important information regarding the UP NHM Recruitment 2020 are-
|EXAM CONDUCTING AUTHORITY||STRATEGIC ALLIANCE MANAGEMENT SERVICES PVT LTD|
|POST||STAFF NURSE, ANM &MULTIPLE POSTS|
|ONLINE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION||08.01.2020|
|LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM||28.01.2020|
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE|
|DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT||CLICK HERE|
As reported by various sources there was a shortage of medical staff in the urban and rural health centers in Uttar Pradesh. Therefore, the NHM has released a large number of vacancies for the state of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates can go through the article to enquire more about the UP NHM Staff Nurse and ANM Vacancy 2020. Do not forget to like and subscribe to our page to be updated with the latest notifications.
UP NHM Job Vacancy 2020
The National Health Mission UP has started its online registration inviting the eligible candidates for 2765 contractual posts in various districts of the state Uttar Pradesh. We have provided the structure of vacancies and the salary with age limit for various posts under the National Health Mission.
|POSITION NAME||VACANCIES||SALARY PER MONTH.|
|IT Consultant||1||₹ 35,000|
|Administrative Assistant||1||₹ 25,468|
|State Legal Consultant||1||₹ 45,000|
|Senior LT IRL/C&DST||6||₹ 25,468|
|State Consultant AES/JE||1||₹ 1,00,000|
|State Veterinary Consultant||1||₹ 40,000|
|State Data Manager AES/JE||1||₹ 30,000|
|Finance Cum Logistic Consultant||1||₹ 44,000|
|Admin cum Programme Assistance Division||5||₹ 12,000|
|Admin cum Programme Assistance District||8||₹ 12,000|
|Audiometric Assistant||12||₹ 15,000|
|Community Nurse||46||₹ 25,000|
|Instructor for Young Hearing Impaired Children||29||₹ 15,000|
|Psychiatric Nurse||32||₹ 40,000|
|City Community Process Manager||13||₹ 12,000|
|District Consultant QA||15||₹ 40,000|
|Divisional Consultant QA||2||₹ 45,000|
|District Data Manager||10||₹ 20,300|
|District Leprosy Consultant||8||₹ 36,383|
|Paramedical Worker||51||₹ 19,404|
|Staff Nurse-NRC||4||₹ 20,500|
|Staff Nurse-KMC||108||₹ 20,500|
|Staff Nurse-SNCU||8||₹ 20,500|
|District Health and Wellness cum Community Process Assistant.||75||₹ 20,000|
|Staff Nurse-DHS-SN||852||₹ 20,063|
|Staff Nurse-DHS-SN-HDU||232||₹ 30,000|
|Nurse In-Charge||17||₹ 32,000|
|Laboratory Technicians HWC||810||₹ 15,000|
|HR Coordinator HRIS||1||₹ 30,000|
|Consultant Compliance and Disciplinary Action||1||₹ 44,000|
|State SNCU Clinical Care Coordinator||1||₹ 65,000|
|Technical Consultant (Medical)||1||₹ 50,000|
|Technical Consultant-IT (HWC)||1||₹ 46,200|
|Technical Consultant||2||₹ 50,000|
|State Vaccine and Logistic Manager||1||₹ 36,383|
|State Technical Consultant||1||₹ 50,000|
|Consultant (Non-Medical)||1||₹ 50,000|
|State Consultant (Quality Monitoring)||1||₹ 42,000|
|Administrative Cum Program Assistant-State||1||₹ 15,000|
|DEIC Consultant||1||₹ 50,000|
|Programme Assistant||1||₹ 22,000|
|Consultant VHND||1||₹ 50,000|
|Consultant Training||1||₹ 44,000|
|AEFI Consultant||1||₹ 50,000|
|Panchkarma Specialist Female||1||₹ 50,000|
UP NHM Recruitment Eligibility 2020
The conducting authority has assigned 5th January 2020, as the crucial date of eligibility. All the qualification /eligibility conditions should be completed before this date. The application, in which the documents produced after the crucial date of eligibility, might be canceled. So, candidates who do not fulfill the age limit and other criteria are requested not to fill the application form for NMH Staff Nurse and ANM Vacancy 2020.
The age criteria and the age relaxation for the posts stated above are-:
|CATEGORY.||AGE (IN YEARS).||AGE RELAXATION FOR PH CATEGORY.||AGE RELAXATION.|
The Education Qualification for the posts of UP NHM Staff Nurse & ANM are-:
Staff Nurse/Staff Nurse KMC: For the post of Staff Nurse and Staff Nurse KMC, the candidate must possess-:
- Diploma in general Nursing and Midwifery, or
- BSc Nursing by recognized Institute approved by Nursing Council of the State or Government. Registration from U.P. State Nursing Council at the time of online submission of application.
ANM: For the post of ANM, the candidates must possess-:
- 02 Year Certified Diploma in Auxiliary Nursing and Midwife by any recognized Institute approved by Nursing Council of the State or Government Registration from UP State Nursing Council at the time of online Submission of Application
Laboratory Technicians HWC: For the post of Laboratory Technician, the candidate must possess-:
- Intermediate (10+2) with Diploma OR,
- Certified course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent course.
Sarkari Naukari: DRDO MTS Application Form 2020
UP NHM Recruitment Selection Process
The minimum qualifying as per the official notification released by UP NHM for different categories are-:
- General/ U.R -33%.
- OBC -30%.
The marks given above are the minimum qualifying marks and the candidates have to score more marks than the minimum qualifying marks to be shortlisted for Interview. The Authority will release the UP NHM Staff Nurse cut off marks after the commencement of written examinations.
Instruction for Filling UP NHM Application Form-:
For filling up the post of UP NHM Staff Nurse candidates, have to follow these simple steps given below-:
- To apply online click on the link given above. The screen given below will appear. Candidates have to click on the “NEW REGISTRATION” button and proceed towards filling the form. If the candidate is already registered, then click on the click on “ALREADY REGISTERED” and fill your credentials.
- After successfully filling up the UP NHM Staff Nurse Registration Form, the SMS is forwarded to the candidate mobile of the User id and Password. Candidates are advised to save the details for Future References.
- Important Documents required at the time of filling up of Application forms-:
- Photograph of the candidate. (size as per the requirement by Authority)
- Signature image.
- Certificate of Educational Qualification and Experience relevant to post.
- Important Registration Certificate mentioned in the notification.
- After successful registration, the applicant can view all the posts for which the vacancies are released and directly apply through one click.
- After selecting the post, candidates have to fill basic information which is subtitled as follow-:
- Fill your all information correctly and review your application form correctly before submitting it.
- Click on the submit button and you will be provided an application reference number followed with the password.
- Take a copy of the UP NHM Staff Nurse application form, and save the message containing the Application No. and Password for future References.
Also Check: DSSSB Recruitment 2020
UP NHM FAQs-:
There is no Registration Fees in this examination.
The Staff Nurse for the position code DHS-SN-HDU should possess at least 2 years of relevant experience in the Hospital.
The recruitment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of the one-year, renewable subject to Government of India approval and satisfactory performance. Any claim for absorption in the regular position shall not be entertained in the future.
Incomplete applications submitted without photograph, signature, or supporting documents shall be rejected based on a lack of information.
About the National Rural Health Mission
The Government of India launched the National Rural Health Mission for recognizing the importance of health in the process of economic and social development and improving the quality of life of our citizens and to carry out necessary essential improvements in the primary health care delivery system.
The National Health Mission also accept a collegial contact by describing health to the determinants of good health like Sanitation, Hygiene, Safe drinking water and Various segment of Nutrition. It also focusses on the innovation of medicines for facilitating health issues.
The NHM plans to provide a healthy environment to the individuals and quality health facilities to the citizens residing in the urban as well as in the rural areas.
If you have any query in relation to UP NHM recruitment and application form 2020, then comment below and our team will contact you shortly.