UP Anganwadi Bharti Online 2021: Uttar Pradesh Bal Vikas Seva Evam Pustahar Vibhag has invited the online application for 50000+ posts of Anganwadi Worker, Mini-Anganwadi worker, and Anganwadi Helper. Interested and eligible candidates of UP may submit their application online at balvikasup.gov.in or from the link given below. The online application for the UP Anganwadi has been started whose window will remain open till 16th April 2021 but before submitting the online application ensure whether you hold eligibility for it or not whose details you will find in this article.
To know more about UP Anganwadi Bharti Read the article given below.
- 1 UP Anganwadi Bharti Online form 2021
- 2 UP Anganwadi Bharti 2021: Overview
- 3 Eligibility for Selection
- 4 How to fill UP Anganwadi Online Application 2021?
- 5 UP Anganwadi 2021 Helpline Number
- 6 FAQs
UP Anganwadi Bharti Online form 2021
The UP Anganwadi Recruitment process is being carried after a long time and to hold the recruitment successfully the authorities have directed the nod to the district authorities to issue advertisement of Anganwadi and other posts online. The director of CDS and Nutrition Dr. Sarika Mohan has also issued a letter in which she mentions that the recruitment process should be completed within 45 days.
It is to be noted that such posts are available for women applicants only.
UP Anganwadi Bharti 2021: Important Dates
Online Application commences from 27th March 2021
Last date to submit online application: 16th April 2021
UP Anganwadi Bharti 2021: Overview
|Post About||UP Anganwadi Bharti 2021|
|Article Category||Anganwadi Recruitment|
|Authority name||Bal Vikas Seva Evam Pustahar Vibhag Uttar Pradesh|
|Number of posts available||50000+|
|Application available from||27th March 2021|
|Application last date||16th April 2021|
|Eligibility criteria||High School for Anganwadi and Mini Anganwadi worker|
Class 5th for Anganwadi Helper
|Selection Criteria||Merit Basis|
UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
If you are interested and looking to submit an application form for UP Anganwadi Bharti 2021 then make sure whether you fulfill its eligibility details or not which are given as: –
Education Qualification for UP Anganwadi Bharti
Anganwadi Worker and Mini Anganwadi Worker: The minimum qualification required for this post is High School.
Whereas for the Anganwadi Helper post the applicant must have passed 5th Class.
For the said posts the age of the applicant will be count as on 1st Jan 2021 and on such date, they must have attained the minimum and maximum age limit which are given below: –
Minimum Age: 21 years
Maximum Age: 45 Years
As the application process is completely free so applicants are not required to pay any application fee.
Eligibility for Selection
- One who is currently working as a helper for 5 years and must be a resident of the ward and her age should not exceed 50 years will be preferred but it will be kept in mind that such selection will not affect or violate any reservation.
- It is mandatory that applicant must be a resident of same area from where is she applying for.
- Preference for Anganwadi worker, Mini Anganwadi Worker, and helper will be given to those who are living Below the Poverty Line whose annual income limit as per the notification is 46080 for rural and 56460 for urban areas.
- In case of non-availability of assistant preference will be given to the widow women of the same ward.
- In case such an option is not available then the preference will be given to divorce or abandoned women of the same ward.
- Applicants are required to provide their income and domicile certificate issued from concerned department.
- Whereas women who are abandoned/ divorced/widows are also required to present their certificate issued from their respective departments and must furnish the same when asked to do so.
- In case, no eligible candidates found from the BPL category then the preference will be given to APL category candidate.
- If no eligible candidates found in respect of the above-mentioned categories then the selection will be done category-wise by the panchayat.
- Disabled and dependents of freedom fighters will receive relaxation as per the rule.
Instructions for UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Application
- It is suggested that all must read the guidelines first before they proceed to application submission.
- Application for the posts will be available online only at the department portal. Application received through any other means will not be accepted by the officials.
- Selection for the post will be done at district level.
- The entries in the application form will be submitted in Hindi only.
- Once the application form is submitted applicant wouldn’t be able to change the level in it.
Documents required for UP Anganwadi Bharti 2021
Applicant need to upload two of their documents namely Photograph and Signature in prescribed size and format whose details given below: –
Photograph: The scanned format for the signature is JPG/JPEG/PNG and its maximum size should be 20 KB.
Signature: the format is same to signature but the file size should not exceed 10 KB.
How to fill UP Anganwadi Online Application 2021?
The online application for UP Anganwadi Workers/ Mini Anganwadi/ and Helper has been started. The application process will go through 4 stages whose stepwise details are given below: –
- First of all the eligible candidates need to visit the official portal of Bal Vikas Seva Evam Pustahar Vibhag
- Once the home page opens you will find the recruitment tab and…
- In its dropdown, you need to select Application form for Anganwadi Worker, Mini Anganwadi, and Helper.
- Once you click on it, a new page will open where you will find some instructions related to the online form submission.
- After reading all the instructions carefully tap on the yes button available at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, you need to search for the vacancy available as per your district by providing details (as shown in the image below)
- Once you submit the details then you will find the details of the recruitment of that particular district and place. After checking the details press the “Apply” tab.
- Registration Part I: Now you need to first register, by providing details like Mobile number, DOB.
- for verification, an OTP will be sent on the mobile number entered which you need to submit in the space provided.
- Once the said process is completed an automated registration number and password is generated which applicants need to keep safe.
- Registration Part II: Next, you need to provide your Education qualification details. The percentage or CGPA of the applicant will be calculated automatically by the portal so you are not required to enter it.
- Registration Part III: Now the applicant needs to upload their documents in a prescribed format whose details already mentioned in the above section.
- Registration Part IV: Lastly, you are required to press the agree tab in the declaration form.
- Do take the printout of the application.
- Once the application submission process completed applicant will receive an system generated message on its registered mobile number.
UP Anganwadi 2021 Helpline Number
If you are facing any issue or have a query regarding the UP Anganwadi Bharti 2021 then you may contact the officials at their helpline numbers whose details are given as: –
Helpline number: 1800 180 5500
UP Anganwadi Notification 2021 District Wise
|UP Anganwadi Mau Notification 2021||Click here|
|UP Anganwadi Ayodhya Notification 2021||Click here|
|UP Anganwadi Hathras Notification 2021||Click here|
|UP Anganwadi Mainpuri Notification 2021||Click here|
UP Anganwadi Bharti 2021: Important Link
Eligible candidates may submit their UP Anganwadi application till 16th April 2021.
Through this recruitment drive, more than 50000 anganwadi workers will be hire district wise.
Eligible candidates will be selected in the basis of their merit, and fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
Yes, an applicant must have completed its minimum and maximum age limit as of 1st Jan 2021 which is 21 and 45 years respectively.
No, applicant are not required to pay any application fee for form submission.
Yes, they need to upload their recent photograph and signature whose file size is 20 KB and 10 KB respectively.