UKSSSC VDO Recruitment 2020: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released the notification for 854 posts of Graduate level 1 under which posts like Assistant social welfare officer/ Hostel Superintendent, ARO (Assistant review officer, Village Development Officer (VDO), Gram Panchayat Development officer and others vacancy will be filled. The online application for the posts will start from
10th November 2020 11th November 2020 which will be available till 24th December 2020. So, if you are interested in the UKSSSC VDO recruitment drive then you can check eligibility criteria, online application submission steps, application fee, selection process, and other which we have given below.
UPDATE (11th Nov 2020): UKSSSC VDO Recruitment Application 2020 window link is available now.
उत्तराखण्ड अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन आयोग (UKSSSC) द्वारा समूह-ग (Group-C ) के अन्तर्गत राज्य सरकार के विभिन्न विभागों में स्नातक स्तरीय (Graduate Level) 854 रिक्त पदों में चयन के लिए विज्ञप्ति निकाली है | भर्ती के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन (Online Application) 11 नवंबर 2020 (२ बजे ) से स्वीकार किये जाएंगे| आवेदन लिंक इस पोस्ट में निचे दिया गया है, आवेदन करने के लिए और इस भर्ती से जुड़ी सभी जानकारी पाने के लिए इस पेज को अंत तक पढ़ें |
UKSSSC VDO Recruitment 2020: Overview
Let’s have a quick look at the recruitment details which we have given below:
|Exam conducting authority||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC)|
|Post name||Check table below|
|Total number of posts||854|
|Application last date||24th December 2020|
|Exam Date||May 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Selection process||OMR based written test and skill test|
UKSSSC VDO Recruitment 2020: Dates to watch out
There are some important recruitment activities, which need to be fulfilled by the applicants within the due date. So have a look at some important event of UKSSSC VDO recruitment 2020.
|Notification released on||6th November 2020|
|Online application commences from|
11th November 2020
|Last date to submit application online||24th December 2020|
|Application fee submission last date (net banking)||26th December 2020|
|Tentative Examination date||May 2021|
UKSSSC VDO Graduate Level 1 Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
In this section, we have mentioned the posts name and vacancies available under it.
|Post name||Post code||Number of posts|
|Assistant Social Welfare||520/454||35|
|Assistant review officer||526/012||01|
|Assistant Review Officer||526/024||02|
|Guardian cum Date Entry Operator (DEO)||599/673||09|
|Gram Panchayat Development officer||187/201 to 187/213||292|
|Supervisor (Female Only)||641/689||34|
|Matron Care cum Hostel Incharge||296/455||16|
|Assistant Manager Industry||513/406||70|
|Village Development Officer||190/101 to 190/113||381|
Eligibility Criteria for UKSSSC VDO Recruitment 2020
Those who are looking to apply for the posts given in the recruitment, you need to check this section because after going through this section it will clear all the doubts which are going through your mind, that whether you are eligible or not for the said recruitment.
Have a look at the eligibility criteria of the posts:
- As these posts are of Graduate Level 1 so each applicant must have completed their Graduation from any recognized university and it is mandatory for all posts, while there are some other criteria according to the post-code which we have given below.
- Minimum Typing speed in Computer should be 4000 Key depression per hour in Hindi (around 66 WPM) for post-code (526/012/024)
- Windows/Internet/MS office knowledge for post-code (526/024)
- While for the assistant attendant posts, applicants must be fluent in reading and writing in English and Hindi language along with it he/she must have knowledge of IT or computer.
- For Assistant manager industry applicants must be a graduate from any recognized university or must graduated in any one of the following subjects such as fashion technology, design technology, craft technology, Handloom, or in textile technology.
- The minimum age for the posts should be 21 years and
- The maximum age should be 42 years but candidates from the reserved category will get some relaxation in this.
- The candidate’s age will be calculated as on 1st July 2020
Documents to keep ready before online application
Before you move forward to online application you all have to keep ready some of your documents in a scanned format whose details are given below:
- Applicant recently clicked passport size photograph whose scanned size should not be greater than 50 KB
- Applicants signature which should be signed on white paper with a black pen and the size of the scanned file should not exceed 50 KB
- Applicants thumb impression whose size should not be more than 50 KB
How to submit online application for UKSSSC VDO recruitment 2020?
The application will be accepted through online mode only as no other mode is available nor it will be accepted by the commission. So, to submit an online application for UKSSSC VDO recruitment you need to follow the procedure as given below:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the commission or you can also click the direct link given below.
- After this, you have to create your ‘One-time registration profile’ in the portal and…
- OTR link can be easily seen on the portal home page (OTR link given below)
- After this, you have to click on the new user link.
- Next registration form appears to you
- Submit details in it carefully
- Once the registration process is completed a username and password will be generated.
- Now you have to log in with this username and password in the portal.
- After login successfully, you have to fill the application form.
- Do fill in details as mentioned in your documents because if any mismatch is found at any stage you will be disqualified from the selection process.
- Now upload the documents as asked to do so.
- Pay the application fee
- Once the application processed successfully your application will be submitted
- Now take a print out of the application submitted for reference.
The application fee for the posts varies according to the category of the applicant. It can be submitted through online mode via net banking/ debit/credit card/CSC center. If any applicant submit their application fee after the expiry of the due date, then in that case application submitted will not be accepted nor their fee will be refunded. After submitting the application fee, do not forget to keep the fee receipt which will be generated on successful payment.
The Fee details are given as:
Check >>> Appointment Letter Templates
|Category name||Application fee|
|Unreserved category||Rs. 300/-|
|UK SC categories||Rs. 150/-|
|UK ST categories||Rs. 150/-|
|UK PWD/EWS candidates||Rs. 150/-|
- Before applying online you all must go through the UKSSSC VDO recruitment notification.
- The applicant must be verified that he/she is eligible for the post they are applying for.
- While registering for OTR do fill details in it carefully because once it is submitted applicants cannot edit it.
- Before registering online keep your documents ready in a scanned format as size suggested for each document.
UKSSSC Graduate Level Examination scheme
Applicants who have submitted their application successfully will be called for written examination whose date and time will be announced by the commission at a later stage. But in notification they have mentioned few points whose details are given below:
- In the written examination applicants have to secure a minimum qualifying mark as per their category.
- Candidates of UR and OBC have to secure a minimum of 45% marks
- While applicants of SC/ST categories need to secure 35% marks
- Written exam will be OMR based
- And for each correct answer, one mark will be awarded while…
- For every incorrect attempt, one-fourth of marks will be deducted.
- The duration of the examination will be of 2 hours.
- Question in the test will be mainly based on General Hindi, General awareness
- The detailed information about the examination will be uploaded by the commission later.
Important Links for UKSSSC VDO Recruitment 2020
|Official Notification||Download here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|OTR Link||Apply here|
|Portal Login||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
As mentioned in the notification 854 posts will be filled but it could be increased or decreased as per the requirement.
The online application portal will open from 11th November and will remain open till 24th December 2020.
The application fee will differ according to the posts. For UR category it is Rs. 300/- and for SC/ST/PWD/EWS category of UK, it will be Rs. 150/-
As detailed examination scheme will be released by the commission later but examination will be of 2 hours and will be of OMR based.