Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission issued a new recruitment notification. The authority is inviting candidates to become a part of the UKSSSC Graduate Level Recruitment drive for Assistant Social Welfare Officer, Assistant Minority Welfare Officer, Reader, etc. positions.
As per the schedule provided by the officials, the authority commenced the application process on 23 October 2023. Get information regarding recruitment, like the detailed application submission process, application fee and others on this page.
UKSSSC Graduate Level Recruitment 2023
The official UKSSSC website will hold all recruitment links. Applicants should keep the deadline in mind when applying. The last date to submit the application form is 23 November 2023.
The officials have also set the application fee. The application fee to apply for the UKSSSC Graduate Level Recruitment is Rs. 300/- for UR and OBC candidates, Rs. 150/- for SC, ST, EWS and PWD candidates, and there is no fee for Orphan candidates.
Uttarakhand Graduate Level Recruitment 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Authority||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Advertised Position Name|
Assistant Social Welfare Officer, Assistant Minority Welfare Officer, Reader, etc.
|Number of Advertised Vacancy||220 Vacant Posts|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
UKSSSC Graduate Level Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
- All posts are set for 21 to 42 years except for two. The age limit for the position of Foreman Asset and Office Assistant III (Power Transmission Corporation of Uttarakhand Ltd) is 18 to 42 years old,
- All applicants must have graduated from a recognized educational institute in the respective field. Below is the remaining required education qualification:
|Post Name||Minimum Qualification|
|Assistant Minority Welfare Officer||Must possess a Computer Application Certificate from a recognized institute.|
|Reader, Assistant Review Officer and Munsarim||Applicants must have a Hindi typing speed of at least 4000 KDPH.|
|Office Assistant III (Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd)||Should possess knowledge of Devnagri script.|
Must be able to write 25 wpm in Hindi and 30 wpm in English.
Must know MS Office work.
|Office Assistant III (Power Transmission Corporation of Uttarakhand Ltd)||Must be able to write at least 6000 KDPH in Hindi and 7000 KDPH in English Computer Typing.|
Must possess a 1-year Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Course.
|Foreman Asset||At least 2 years of experience in performing asset-related work in a reputed organisation.|
|Gram Panchayat Development Officer||Must possess a CCC Level Certificate in Computer Operation.|
UKSSSC Graduate Level Recruitment Vacancy
The authority has advertised a total of 220 posts for the recruitment drive. Below is the table showing Post-Wise Vacancy details:
|Post Code||Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|520/ 445||Assistant Social Welfare Officer||16|
|482 /402||Assistant Minority Welfare Officer||05|
|458/ 885 to 458/ 896||Reader||07|
|317/ 885 to 317/ 896||Munsarim||07|
|238/ 524||Office Assistant III (Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd)||10|
|238/ 536||Office Assistant III (Power Transmission Corporation of Uttarakhand Ltd)||01|
|527/ 020||Assistant Review Officer||03|
|183/ 703||Foreman Asset||01|
|187/ 209 to 187/207||Gram Panchayat Development Officer||137|
|131/ 834||Regional Youth Welfare and Provincial Guard Officer||33|
|Total Posts||220 Posts|
UK Graduate Level Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Display of the recruitment advertisement||13 October 2023|
|Commencement date of the application process||23 October 2023|
|Last date of the application process||23 November 2023|
|Application Correction Date||27 November to 3 December 2023|
|Date of the written exam||December 2023|
How to apply for the UKSSSC Graduate Level Recruitment 2023?
Let’s take a look at the detailed online process for submitting the application form on this page. Below are the steps to follow to apply for the UKSSSC Graduate Level Recruitment:
- First, you need to visit the official website of the UKSSSC through this link address: https://sssc.uk.gov.in/
- Next, the home page will open holding various options and links.
- Scroll down and find the Exams/ Recruitments option on the left side of the screen.
- After clicking on the link, a new page will form on the screen.
- Now, you will have to locate the application link for the Graduate Level Recruitment Drive and tap on it.
- After that, you need to register first by providing some of the basic details and completing the verification process.
- Now get access to the application form and start noting down the asked particulars on it.
- Afterwards, please attach the scanned copies of the documents requested in the form carefully.
- Lastly, you will have to pay the application fee by selecting one of the available payment methods.
- Rechecked the whole form once again and then finally submitted the form.
UKSSSC Graduate Level Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Portal||UKSSSC Website Link|
|Application Link||Submit here|
|Read||UKSSSC Graduate Level Recruitment Advertisement|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials release the Uttarakhand Graduate Level Application Form?
As per the provided schedule, the authority is ready to release the application form on 23 October the application drive will be ended on 23 November 2023.
What is the selection process for the UKSSSC Graduate Level Recruitment?
After the application process is completed, officials will conduct a written exam to select candidates.
Which documents will be needed during the application process?
Candidates should keep the following documents while applying for the recruitment:
Graduation Mark Sheet/ Certificate, Photo Identification Card, Caste Certificate, PWD certificate, Computer Course Degree (If Applicable), etc.