UKSSSC account clerk recruitment 2020: If you are a citizen of Uttarakhand and searching for a government job, then this article is for you. In this pandemic period, the government of Uttarakhand is providing jobs to their citizens by offering several govt vacancies. UKSSSC authorities are inviting application forms for account clerk post. An official notification concerning the account UKSSSC clerk post has been released by officials.
- UKSSSC Account Clerk Recruitment 2020
- Eligibility Criteria for Account Clerk Post
- Selection Procedure for UKSSSC Account Clerk 2020
There is a total of 142 vacant posts for interested aspirants. Check the whole procedure regarding UKSSSC account clerk recruitment 2020 in this article and get the detailed information. By perusing this article, wannabes will come to know different points about the post.
UKSSSC Account Clerk Recruitment 2020
Uttarakhand Subordinate Selection Commission has made the announcement related to account clerk post on the official portal, although we have also described all data regarding the post. Application form submission process has not been started yet. Applicants will have the option to fill the application form from 31st July 2020 to the 14th of September 2020. We suggest candidates, enter all data effectively in the application form. We will actuate the link of UKSSSC Account Clerk application form on 31st July for the simplicity of applicants.
Important Dates Regarding UKSSSC Account Clerk 2020
UKSSSC Account Clerk Notification
27th July 2020
Application Form Submission Start Date
31st July 2020
Last Date of Application Form Submission
14th September 2020
Application Fee Submission End Date
16th September 2020
UKSSSC Account Clerk Exam
December 2020 (Expected)
Availability of Admit Card
Dec 2020 Tentatively
Result Announcement Date Soon
We will Update Soon
Abstract of UKSSSC Account Clerk 2020
Name of Organizing Body
Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Name of Post
Total Number of Available Post
UKSSSC Account Clerk Application Form
End Date of Submitting Form
Application Form Filling Mode
UKSSSC Account Clerk Application Form Link
Given at the End of Article
Recommended Govt Job: UKSSSC Stenographer PA Recruitment 2020
Aspirants have to pay the charges of an application according to their categories. In this section, we have mentioned the category-wise application fee structure.
- SC/ PH/ ST- 150 Rupees
- General/ OBC- 300 Rupees
Candidates can pay the fee through Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Credit Card/ CSC Centre.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Eligibility Criteria for Account Clerk Post
Eligibility criteria are made just with the goal that nobody exploits the post erroneously. Take a review of all standards and then only fill the application form for the post.
- Age Limit: The minimum age of applicants applying for this post should be 18 years, and the maximum age is 42 years as on 1st of July 2019.
- Academic Qualification: Candidates must be 12th standard passed (with commerce) from any recognized board of Uttarakhand/ CBSE. Typing speed of aspirant should be 4000 key depression per hour.
How to Apply for UKSSSC Account Clerk Post 2020 Online
Aspirants who are searching the process to submit the application form can refer to the given steps. A quick link to access the application form will be activated on 31st/ July/ 2020.
- Complete your registration process
- Candidates looking for account clerk application form have to type the link of official website.
- Click on the link of “One Time Registration” present on the homepage.
- After that, you will be redirected to “Application Portal” of UKSSSC.
- If you have not done registration earlier, then click on new registration.
- Generate OTP by entering info like your name, email, phone number, and captcha given on the screen.
- Then, tap the “Generate OTP” button.
- On new page, candidates have to insert OTP which will be sent on your email or mobile number, code, date of birth, and create your password.
- Finally hit the “Create User” option.
- UKSSSC Account Clerk – Fill Application Form
- After registration, applicants have to click on “UKSSSC Account Clerk Application Form 2020” link given at Online OTR and Application Website.
- Application form will open in a few seconds.
- Fill all your details accurately in the form and upload a scanned copy of certificates.
- Before submission of application form, aspirants must complete the fee payment.
- Submit the form and download it for future references.
Suggested Read >>> UK ITI Admission 2020
PayScale of Uttarakhand Account Clerk
After selection of applicants, UKSSSC officials will give payscale of 21700 Rupees to 69100 Rupees per month.
Selection Procedure for UKSSSC Account Clerk 2020
Authorities will conduct two rounds to recruit eligible applicants for the post.
- Written Test: Written exam shall be conducted in the month of December. After the successful completion of examination, officials will declare the merit list. General/ OBC category applicants must score at least 45% in and SC/ ST/ PH category aspirant must score a minimum of 35% in the written exam. Only those candidates can take part in next round who will qualify the written test.
- Interview: Selected aspirants can participate in interview round & other applicants will be discarded. After interview document verification will be organized by UKSSSC authorities for suitable candidates.
UKSSSC Account Clerk Exam Pattern
Total Number of Questions asked in Written Exam
Type of Questions
Level of Examination
Based on 12th Commerce Subjects
UKSSSC Account Clerk Marking Scheme
1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer and ¼ will be deducted for an incorrect answer
Admit Card for Account Clerk Exam 2020
Officials will release the hall ticket for account clerk post 10 or 12 days prior than examination. Candidate can download their admit card from official website by inserting login credentials. Only printout of call letter will be allowed in examination. If applicants forget to bring the hall ticket at exam hall, then they will not be permitted by an official to given the exam. Admit card contains some crucial info regarding applicants and exam both.
Answer Key of Account Clerk 2020 Written test
Officials will release the answer key on official site of UKSSSC. Answer key contains all the correct answers to those questions which have been asked in written test. Candidates can cross-verify all the answers and guess their marks. If aspirant finds any incorrect solution on answer key, then he/she must inform the conducting body with relevant evidence.
UKSSSC Account Clerk Exam Result 2020
If UKSSSC conducts examination in December 2020, then result will be announced next year around Feb/ March 2021 (expected). Result of written exam will be presented in the form of a merit list which contains the name of those applicants who will succeed in a written test. Result will be uploaded by authorities on @sssc.uk.gov.in. For checking the result, applicants have to enter their login info on official portal. Interested aspirants can also download the result for future usage.
How to Download UKSSSC Account Clerk Result
- Step 1st- Visit the official portal of UKSSSC.
- Step 2nd- On the homepage, search the link of “Result” given on the left side of the page.
- Step 3rd- Now on the next page, search the link of “UKSSSC Account Clerk Result 2020” and hit the link.
- Step 4th- Enter login info on the form and submit it.
- Step 5th- In a few moments, the result will be displayed on your screen.
Certificates Required during Documents Verification
After interview round will over, UKSSSC will organize document verification process for those aspirants who will qualify all stages. Check the list of documents that must be carried by applicants on the day of verification.
- 12th Class Scorecard & Certificates
- Colour Passport Size Photographs of Applicant
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, etc)
- Caste Certificate
- High School Marksheet & Certificates
- Graduation Scorecard & Certificates (if any)
Essential Terms & Conditions
- Before filling the application form, read all the instructions carefully.
- Applicants are advised to get the printout of application form after submitting it.
- Candidates who are applying for account clerk post must satisfy all the eligibility standards declared by officials.
- In case aspirants pay less than the stated amount then, authorities will reject the application form of his/ her.
- No hall ticket for UKSSSC Account Clerk written test will be sent by post to any applicants although they can download admit card from official website.
- Applicants are not allowed to bring any type of electronic gadget such as mobile phones, earphones, Bluetooth, etc at the examination centre.