Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released an advertisement to provide information about the Lab Assistant, Higher Education (Group-C) Exam-2023. All the readers are invited to the application process. The authority has advertised a total of 107 Lab Assistant posts. Applicants who are interested in the UKPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment drive should fill out the application form.
According to the official recruitment advertisement, the authority started accepting applications on 5th August 2023. No candidate should wait for a long time to submit the form as the application link will be available for a limited time. The authority will conclude the application process on 25th August 2023.
UKPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023
The official website of UKPSC includes the direct application link. In case, any candidate submits the form with any mistake then they can do rectification. According to the authority, the correction window will be available for registered candidates for a period of 10 days. Before applying for recruitment, it is important for candidates to get all important information regarding the recruitment drive which is available in the detailed advertisement.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
The officials have provided relaxation in the application fee for this recruitment fee. So, there is no need to pay any application fee to submit the application form. The authority will select candidates for the position by conducting a written examination. The following article holds information related to recruitment. Such as the application submission process, vacancy details, etc.
psc.uk.gov.in Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||Lab Assistant, Higher Education (Group-C) Exam-2023|
|Name of the Post||Lab Assistant|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Authorized Web Portal||https://psc.uk.gov.in/|
UKPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Applicants will have to fulfil all conditions required for the Lab Assistant post. The authority will consider applications of eligible candidates only. There is no requirement of finding eligibility as we have already mentioned it in this section. The following are the eligibility conditions set by the concerned authority:
- The minimum age of candidates applying for recruitment should be at least 18 years old and the maximum age should be a maximum of 42 years old.
- Applicants must have passed Class 12th or its equivalent with a subject related to laboratory from a recognized board.
- Candidates must have completed graduation or post-graduation from a concerned laboratory subject.
- Interested candidates must have at least a 6-month certificate in Computer Application from a recognized institute.
- After fulfilling the above-mentioned eligibility, applicants who have completed at least 2 years of service in the Territorial Army or have a “C” certificate from the National Cadet Corps will be preferred.
UKPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment Vacancy Details
Given below is the table showing detailed categories as well as post-wise vacancy details:
|Lab Assistant Physics||06||06||01||03||02||08 Posts|
|Lab Assistant Auxiliary Chemistry||10||03||00||03||02||18 Posts|
|Lab Assistant Zoology||14||03||00||02||02||21 Posts|
|Lab Assistant Vegetation Science||11||05||00||03||02||21 Posts|
|Lab Assistant Geography||10||03||01||02||02||18 Posts|
|Lab Assistant Home Science||02||00||00||00||00||02 Posts|
|Lab Assistant Psychology||02||00||00||01||00||03 Posts|
|Lab Assistant Human Science||00||01||00||00||00||01 Posts|
|Lab Assistant B.Sc Home Science||01||01||00||00||00||02 Posts|
|Lab Assistant Pedagogy||02||01||00||00||00||03 Posts|
Uttarakhand PSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Publication of the recruitment advertisement||5th August 2023|
|Commencement of the application process||5th August 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||25th August 2023|
|Publication of the Admit Card||To be announced|
|Date of the Examination||To be announced|
How to apply online for the UKPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023?
All aspirants who are interested in the advertised vacancy can apply for the recruitment. The following are the steps through which you can fill out the UKPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment Form:
- Firstly, land on the official website of UKPSC with the available link address: https://psc.uk.gov.in/
- The home page of the website will open on the screen.
- Locate and click on the Recruitment Advertisement option and a new page will open on the screen.
- Afterwards, you must locate the “Lab Assistant, Higher Education (Group-C) Exam-2023” name and click on the application link available in front of it.
- Now, a new application portal will open on the screen. Click on the respective application link.
- A login page will open on the screen. Under that, tap on the Register Now link.
- Read the instructions carefully and start filling out the registration form.
- Once, you are successfully registered, get access to the application form.
- Now, enter your personal details, educational qualification and others.
- Afterwards, you must upload the documents asked in the form and move forward.
- And then you should take a look at the application form and submit it.
- Keep a hard copy of the application form safe as well as the fee receipt for future use.
UKPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Website||UKPSC Web Portal Link|
|Apply Online||UKPSC Lab Assistant Application Link|
|Check Out||UKPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment Advertisement Link|
|Follow for the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the pay scale for the UKPSC Lab Assistant position?
Aspirants getting selected for the position of UKPSC Lab Assistant will get the Pay Level- 4 (Rs. 25,500/- to 81,100/-)
Which documents need to be uploaded to the Uttarakhand PSC Lab Assistant Recruitment Form?
Applicants will have to upload a passport-sized photograph and signature to the application form.
What is the selection process for the UKPSC Lab Assistant Recruitment?
The officials are going to conduct the written examination to select candidates for recruitment. The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the exam.
What is the period for submitting the psc.uk.gov.in Lab Assistant Application Form?
According to the official advertisement, the authority commences the application process on 5th August 2023. The application window will be automatically deactivated on 25th August 2023.