UKPSC Civil Judge Online Form 2022: The UKPSC or Uttarakhand Public Service Commission is all set to conduct the recruitment on the post of Civil Judge. The notification regarding the vacancies was posted online on the portal on 31 December 2021. The candidates who aspire to get hired for this Uttarakhand Government post will have to apply online through the portal before the deadline. The last date to submit UKPSC Civil Judge application is 20 January 2022. Those who wish to do so must check the important information pertaining to the posts and the conditions in advance. To read all the details such as Important Dates, Eligibility, Vacancies, Application Procedure, and more, scroll through the article given below.
Update: Commission has uploaded the UKPSC Civil Judge Prelims admit card whose exam is to be held on 13th March 2022.
UKPSC Civil Judge Online Form 2022
The form for Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Civil Judge Recruitment is live. The candidates who wish to get appointed as the Civil Judge under Uttarakhand Judicial Service must apply online. There have been 13 vacancies notified according to the very recent notification of the UKPSC. The posts are of Group B and the candidates who will apply will have through the selection examinations.
The examination will be conducted for all those applicants whose applications are complete;y filled and are eligible as per the details mentioned in the online form. The application window is active only for a limited time and hence, it is suggested that the aspirants must apply as soon as possible.
Uttarakhand Civil Judge recruitment 2022: Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||UKPSC Civil Judge|
|Authority||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission or UKPSC|
|Department||Uttarakhand Judicial Service|
|Group of the Post||B|
|Number of Vacancies||13|
|Notification Release Date||31 December 2021|
|Application Fee||Rs. 0 (Nil)|
|Last Date to Apply||20 January 2022|
|Examination Levels||Screening Test and Mains Examination|
|Examination Date||13 March|
UKPSC Civil Judge Vacancies
Exactly 13 vacancies have been notified by the UKPSC for the post of Civil Judge. The following are numbers as per their distribution in the reserved and unreserved categories:
|S.No.||Category||Posts for Male Candidates||Posts for Female Candidates||Total|
|1.||Unreserved or General or UR||8||3||11|
|2.||Scheduled Castes or SC||0||0||0|
|3.||Scheduled Tribes or ST||0||0||0|
|4.||Other Backward Classes or OBC||1||0||1|
|5.||Economically Weaker Section or EWS||1||0||1|
Nationality of the Candidates
The candidates with any of the following Nationality conditions will be allowed to apply for the notified vacancies:
- The candidate is an Indian by Nationality.
- The candidate is a Tibetan Refugee living in India before 1962 and has decided to settle permanently.
- Applicant is of Indian origin has migrated from any of the following countries:
- Sri Lanka
- East Africa
- United Republic of Tanzania
Civil Judge Educational Qualification
The following educational qualifications are required in the candidates who will apply for the post of Civil Judge under the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission:
- The candidate must have pursued Law from a recognised university in Uttarakhand.
- Candidates who have completed their Law from Educational Institutions acknowledged by the Governer established outside Uttarakhand can also apply for the post.
- The applicant must have at least finished Bachelors in Law.
- Basic Knowledge of Computers is expected from the aspiring candidates.
- The applicants must also be very proficient in Hindi or Devnagri Script.
UK Civil Judge Age Criteria and Age Relaxations
The candidates can be minimum of 22 Years of age while applying for the posts. There will be no relaxation or special allowance provided in the lower age limit to any candidate. The upper age limit is 38 Years. However, candidates belonging to certain candidates can enjoy age relaxation as per the norms of the Uttarakhand Government.
UKPSC Civil Judge Online Form Application Procedure
The candidates who aspire to go through the selection procedure of the Civil Judge must fill an online application to participate. Only those who will be successfully registered after filling out the correct details will be shortlisted to go through the initial level of the recruitment process. To apply online through the online portal of the Uttrakhand Public service Commission, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the specific web page of Union Public Service Commission Online Application Portal at ukpsc.net.in.
- All the active online applications will be listed.
- Tap on Click Here to Apply for the Judical Services Civil Judge (JD) Exam-2021.
- The page for Instruction to fill the online applications will open up.
- Scroll the page and click on Apply Now.
- The appliction form will open. The candidates will only be given 30 minutes in a session to fill the form or else they will be logged out.
- Enter the Name of Candidate, Father’s/Husband’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Religion, Gender and Marital Status in the block of Personal Information.
- Choose Nationality in the next section.
- Choose the Domicile Details and the application form will be specifically curated according to it for the purpose of reservation.
- Nextly, enter the Category Details, Contact Details and Address Details.
- Create Login Credentials by entering a password and the Security Key as shpwn in the application form.
- Tap on Continue.
- In the next phase of the application, mention the Eductional Details and upload the necessary Documents.
- Preview the application to check if the details are correctly mentioned.
- Tap on Submit if the all the details are perfectly mentioned.
- Print the application form for future reference.
UKPSC Civil Judge Online Form Application Fee
There is no application fee that any candidate belonging to any category has to pay. This decision is made in order to reduce the financial burden of the applicants. No fee will be charged till 31 March 2022 for any online recruitment application invited by the UKPSC.
UKPSC Civil Judge Examination Pattern
There will be two levels of examination that will be conducted in order to recruit the Civil Judges. The candidates will have to go through an initial preliminary Screening Test will be objective type. The candidates who will pass the exam will be appearing for the Mains exam and Viva Voice Examination or Interview. The following Scheme will be followed by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission while conducting these exams:
|S.No.||Level of Examination||Part||Subject||Marks|
|II||Acts and Laws||150|
|2.||Mains||I||The Present Day||150|
|III||Law: Paper-I – Substantive Law||200|
|IV||Law: Paper-II – Evidence and Procedure||200|
|V||Law: Paper-III – Revenue and Criminal||200|
|VI||For Basic Knowledge of computer Operation Practical Examination||100|
UKPSC Civil Judge Online Form Important Links & Contacts
|Uttarakhand Public Service Commission or UKPSC Portal||ukpsc.gov.in|
|PSC J or Civil Judge Recruitment Detailed Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click here|
|UPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Advertisement||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand PSC Online Application Portal||ukpsc.net.in|
|Helpdesk Telephone Number||01334 244143, 01334 244282|
|Helpdesk Phone Number||07060002410|
|UKPSC RO ARO Admit Card 2022||Check here|