UKMSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment: The Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board is all set to recruit Nursing Officers in the state. They have declared vacancies for both Male and Female staff. The authorities have further announced that in order to recruit the prospects, they shall be following the provision of Direct Recruitment. The aspirants for the post need to check the application dates and apply for recruitment in order to participate in the procedures. They have also released a notification so as to declare information regarding vacancies, eligibility criteria, application procedure, important documents, selection process, and much more.
All the details pertaining to the UKMSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 have been provided subsequently. Read the ensuing article and apply by accessing the links provided further.
UKMSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
There is an availability of 1564 vacancies of Nursing Officers in the state of Uttarkhand. The Uttarakhand Medical Services Selection Board UKMSSB released an advertisement notification on 3 January 2023. As per the announced information, both males and females holding the required degree or diploma can apply for the recruitment of the posts in the Medical Health and Family Welfare Department, Uttarakhand.
The application form is available online from 12 January 2023. The last date to apply for the vacancies for postcodes 101, 102, 103, and 104 has been extended to 15th February 2023.
UKMSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||UKMSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment|
|Authority||Uttarakhand Medical Services Selection Board UKMSSB|
|Department||Medical Health and Family Welfare Department, Uttarakhand|
|Number of Vacancies||1564|
|Post Code||101, 102, 103, and 104|
|Commencement of Application||12 January 2023|
|Application Deadline||15 February 2023.|
Uttarakhand Nursing Officer Vacancies Details
The candidates seeking to apply for the post of Nursing Officer in the state of Uttarakhand must observe that a total of 1564 vacancies have been announced by the authorities. These are further distributed on the basis of gender, qualification, and reservation. The following is the category-wise breakup of the vacant posts:
|1.||Unreserved UR or General||898|
|2.||Economically Weaker Section EWS||155|
|3.||Other Backward Classes OBCs||187|
|4.||Scheduled Castes SCs||275|
|5.||Scheduled Tribes STs||49|
Salary of Nursing Officer in Uttarakhand
The authorities at the Uttarakhand Medical Services Selection Board UKMSSB have declared that the recruited candidates for the post of Nursing Officer under the Medical Health and Family Welfare Department, Uttarakhand will be paid a monthly salary of level 7. They can expect a pay scale within the range of Rs. 44,900 to Rs. 1,42,400.
Also Check: UKSEE 2023 Application Form
Eligibility Conditions for UKMSSB Nursing Officer
The authorities at the Uttarakhand Medical Services Selection Board UKMSSB have announced the subsequent eligibility criteria for the recruitment of a Nursing Officer under the Medical Health and Family Welfare Department, Uttarakhand. The aspirants must be eligible if they wish to get apply and get shortlisted to participate in the selection procedures for the recruitment. Thus, if you satisfy the ensuing conditions, apply:
- The candidates must be a citizen of India or a subject or immigrant of Indian origin from permissible nations.
- The minimum age requirement for the post has been announced as 21 years by the authorities.
- UKMSSB has announced the upper age limit as 42 years. This is relaxable on the basis of the category of the applicant.
- The applicants must hold a degree in the medical education field of B.Sc Hons, B.Sc Nursing, or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing or a diploma in GNM or Psychiatry.
- The educational qualification must have been obtained from a recognized institution.
- Further, the applicants must have registered with the Uttarakhand Nurses and Midwives Council, Dehradun, or the Indian Nursing Council.
Important Documents for UKMSSB Recruitment
While applying for the Uttarakhand Nursing Officer Recruitment, the candidates will have to keep the ensuing documents in pdf format as the pre-requisites for the application form:
- Latest Coloured Passport Sized Photograph in the image format of the size range, 20 KB to 50 KB
- Signature of the Candidate in the image format of the size range, 5 KB to 20 KB
- High School Certificate
- Intermediate Certificate
- Domicile of Uttarakhand, if available
- Category certificate, if applicable
- Sub Category Certificates such as that of Dependent of Freedom Fighter DFF, Ex-Serviceman ESM, Persons with Disabilities PwD or Orphan Children of the state of Uttarakhand
- Mark Sheets of all the semesters or years of the Degree or Diploma
- Passing Certificate of Degree or Diploma
- NCC or Territorial Army Certificate, if available
- Registration Certificate obtained from the Uttarakhand Nurses and Midwives Council, Dehradun, or the Indian Nursing Council
Apply for Uttarakhand Nursing Officer posts
In order to apply for the recruitment of the Uttarakhand Medical Services Selection Board UKMSSB Nursing Officer under the Medical Health and Family Welfare Department, Uttarakhand, the aspirants will have to follow the subsequent steps:
- Open the official portal of the Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board UKMSSB at ukmssb.org.
- On the Home page, look out for the link to Apply for the selection by direct recruitment on 1564 vacant posts of Nursing Officer (Female-Male) under the Medical Health and Family Welfare Department, Uttarakhand.
- Tap on the link to open up the application page.
- Tap on the option of Apply Now.
- The Candidate Registration form will subsequently open up.
- Fill out the form in order to create the login credentials after verifying the candidature.
- In the Login form, enter the login credentials to access the UKMSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment Application Form.
- Enter all the details in the application form as required by the authorities.
- Nextly, Upload the aforementioned documents in the right sizes and formats.
- Lastly, pay the Fee amount as applicable on the basis of the category.
- Finally, Submit the form and Print a copy of the submitted application form for reference in the future.
Uttarakhand Medical Nursing Officer Application Fee
The authorities will accept the application fee submission along with the submission of the forms. They have announced that the deadline for the payment of the amount is 1 February 2023. The applicants will have to use online payment methods such as Net Banking and Debit or Credit Cards in order to do so. The following amount has been declared for various categories:
|S.No.||Name of the Category||Application Fee|
|1.||Unreserved UR or General||Rs. 300|
|2.||Economically Weaker Section EWS||Rs. 150|
|3.||Uttarakhand Other Backward Classes OBCs||Rs. 300|
|4.||Uttarakhand Scheduled Castes SCs||Rs. 150|
|5.||Uttarakhand Scheduled Tribes STs||Rs. 150|
|6.||Uttarakhand Persons with Disabilities PwD||Rs. 150|
Also Check: UKPSC Patwari Result 2023
UKMSSB Nursing Officer Selection Process
The authorities at the Uttarakhand Medical Services Selection Board UKMSSB have announced that they shall be preparing a list of shortlisted candidates on the basis of their eligibility as reflected in the application forms and marks in the Degree or Diploma submitted by them. Further, they will include candidates in a number that is 1.5 times the announced vacancies. These prospects will have to appear for Record Verification of their original documents.
Those who will pass the verification will qualify for the Merit List which will be prepared on the basis of the scores of the candidates in the Medical Degree or Diploma. They will be allocated ranks. On the basis of the reservation criteria and the vacancies, the final list of selected candidates or recruits will be announced.
UKMSSB Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023: Important Links
The application procedure for Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board UKMSSB Recruitment of 1564 vacancies will start on 12 January 2023.
The applicants can apply for the Direct Recruitment of Nursing Officer in Uttarakhand on the official portal of the Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board UKMSSB at ukmssb.org.