UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Latest News. The authority has published a total post of UKMSSB 763 Medical Officers vacancies. Candidate looking for UKMSSB medical jobs can read this complete article. We have provided all genuine information regarding the UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment 2020. The officer can have the complete details about the recruitment on our page. Do follow and bookmark nvshq.org and enjoy all updates.
The UKMSSB medical officer recruitment notification date and the starting dates to fill the application form are the same i.e. 11th August 2020. The end date for filling the online application is on 31 August 2020. The examination schedule and the availability of admit cards have not been published by the authority as it will be announced shortly, after the UKMSSB medical officer recruitment registration for the post completes. Applicants can have all the details about the eligibility, exam details, Vacancy distribution on this page.
Application process for the post released by UKMSSB has been completed and the recruitment is now closed. If there will be any further update, we will provide you the latest information.
- 1 UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
- 2 UKMSSB medical officer recruitment Application Fees
- 3 UKMSSB medical officer selection process
- 4 Steps to apply for the UKMSSB medical officer recruitment 2020
UKMSSB Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
The Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) has invited the applicant to apply for various posts under the simple grade medical officer. A total of 763 posts has been published on the official notification. However, there might be an increment or decrement on the post which totally depends upon the authority. Interested candidates are advised to apply for the application before the last date.
Interested candidates can now apply through the direct links mentioned at the end of the page. Candidates were eagerly waiting for the recruitment as the board took a very long time to publish the posts. The state is having a huge shortage for Doctors and the applicants who belong from the same stream were keenly looking for the state government job.
UKMSSB Medical Officer 2020 – Complete Details
Applicants who wants to apply for the recruitment must go through the detailed information mentioned below.
|Authority||Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB)|
|Category||UKMSSB medical officer recruitment|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|Total vacancies||763 posts|
|UKMSSB medical officer recruitment Advt No.||PMHS/02/2020-21/377|
|Starting date to fill application form||11th August 2020|
|Last date to fill application form||31st August 2020|
|Apply Online||Check below|
|Examination Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Selection Process||Direct Enrollment through Merit list preparation|
|Essential Eligibility||Must have pursued MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)|
|Application Fees||Check Below|
UKMSSB medical officer Vacancy
The vacancy overview for the Medical Officer under the UKMSSB Recruitment 2020 is mentioned below. Have a look over the detailed vacancy distribution by the authority.
|Category of the Applicant||Posts|
|Other Backward Class||143|
|Economic Weaker Section||107|
UKMSSB medical officer Education Qualification 2020
Applicants looking to apply for the post must need to qualify all the essential eligibility prescribed by the Government. Have a look over the details printed below.
Age limits for the recruitment must be 21 to 42 years. The crucial date of eligibility is 01 July 2020. Applicants belonging to reserved clases can avail the relaxation provided by the State Government. For more details regarding the age limit, Please refer to the state rule book or the applicant can also go through the official porta.
- Must be a citizen of India,
- Tibet Immigrants, who came India to be a permanent resident of the Country before 01 January 1962.
- Applicant who is not the citizen of India has to show a domicile certificate to be eligible for the post.
- The certificate will not be needed by the candidates who are the permanent resident of India. However, other certificates regarding education and experience will be asked by the authority.
UKMSSB medical officer recruitment Application Fees
Candidates enrolling for the UKMSSB Recruitment 2020 have to pay the application fees which is assigned for all the category of applicants.
|Sr.No.||Category of Applicant||Application Fees|
|2||Economical Weaker Section||Rs 1000/-|
|3||Other Backward Class||Rs 2000/-|
|4||Scheduled Class||Rs 1000/-|
|5||Schedule Tribe||Rs 1000/-|
|6||Physical Handicapped||Rs 1000/-|
- Application Fess shall not refunded once paid.
- There is no extra concession on application fees for the candidates belonging to the category of Ex-servicemen and DFF. They have to pay the fee for the category they belong to from the major categories mentioned above.
- Applicants can pay the fees through online mediums i.e. Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
UKMSSB medical officer selection process
Applicants who have cleared the MBBS degree from National Board of Examination will be evaluated for a total of 20 marks the percentage of marks they have received in the qualifying exams. The complete evaluation for the recruitment will be vased on following criteria.
The total marks for the examination is 100 marks.
|Selection Process||Total Marks||Marking Scheme|
|MBBS Examination||20 Marks||Applicant scoring between 50% to 54.99 will be awarded 05 marks|
Applicant scoring between 55% to 59.99 will be awarded 10 marks
Applicant scoring between 60% to 64.99 will be awarded 15 marks
Applicant scoring 65% or above will get 20 marks
|Additional Education Eligibility||10 Marks||PG Degree in Clinical Subject- 10 Marks|
Diploma in Clinical Subject- 05 Marks
|Experience||20 Marks||For 1 year of experience – 04 marks|
Maximum – 20 Marks
|Viva||50 Marks||The question regarding a specialized branch will be asked.|
Steps to apply for the UKMSSB medical officer recruitment 2020
Candidates wishing to apply for the post can refer to the detailed steps mention below. Applicant must qualify all the essential eligibility criteria before applying to the post. Direct links are also mentioned at the end of the page. Please refer to the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official portal of the Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) @ https://ukmssb.org/#
- The homepage of the portal will flash on the screen.
- Tap on the Apply Now links present on the homepage.
- The registration portal will appear on the screen. Applicants who have already registered can enter their details and click on submit while the students who have not registered yet, tap on New User.
- The applicant has their Name, Father Name, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, and Security Captcha.
- Press the submit tab after entering the information.
- The applicant will receive the login credentials details on their number.
- Applicants have to log in with the credentials and now they have to fill the application form.
- Candidates are advised to keep all the important documents with them before applying.
- Proceed towards form filling, enter the details asked in the form.
- Tap on upload photograph, signature, and qualification documents.
- Size of Photo – (20 TO 50 KB) (JPG Format)
- Scanned Signature – (05 TO 20 KB) (JPG Format)
- Other Documents – (100 To 300 kb) (PDF Format)
- After uploading the documents, tab on submit button.
- The application will be submitted and the candidate can take a print of the application for future references.
Click Here to apply for the post of Medical Officer.
Applicants who have already registered – Tap Here
Click Here for New Registrations.
What is the salary for the post of Medical Officer?.
The salary for the post of Medical Officer will be ₹ 56,100-
₹ 1,77,500 (Level-10)
What is the last date to UKMSSB medical officer recruitment apply?
The last date to apply is 31st August 2020
Fee can be paid through offline challan?
No, fee will be paid through online medium i.e. Credit card, Debit card and Net banking.
If you have any question realted to UKMSSB medical officer recruitment then commnet below and we will update you in the comment section.