Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is inviting applications for the positions of Deputy Director, Section Officer, Assistant Account Officer, etc. Candidates who have an interest in any of the advertised positions must apply for the UIDAI Recruitment 2023. The application process has already started.
The official website of the UIDAI holds the direct link to access the application form. Get information related to the भारतीय विशिष्ट पहचान प्राधिकरण भर्ती like the application submission procedure, eligibility conditions and others in the following article.
UIDAI Recruitment 2023
The authority is going to fill out a total of 11 vacancies through the UIDAI Recruitment drive. The concerned authority has advertised the vacancies on deputation (Foreign Service term basis). It is important to submit the application form soon to avoid delay. The last date to submit the uidai.gov.in 11 Posts Recruitment Form is 6 February 2024.
UIDAI Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority
|Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
|Name of the Advertised Position
|Deputy Director, Section Officer, Assistant Account Officer, etc.
|Number of Vacancies
|11 Vacant Posts
|Application Form Availability Status
|Application Process Closing Date
|6th February 2024
|Application Form Availability Mode
भारतीय विशिष्ट पहचान प्राधिकरण भर्ती Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria are one of the most important parts of any engagement drive. The eligibility criteria ensure that only suitable candidates are applying for the post. Applicants must fulfil every condition mentioned in this section to become eligible. Below is the detailed UIDAI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria set by the concerned authority:
- The maximum age limit of candidates must be less than 56 years old as of the last date of the application process.
- Check Out the UIDAI Recruitment Essential Qualification PDF here.
uidai.gov.in 11 Posts Recruitment Vacancies 2023
The officials have advertised 11 vacancies for the recruitment mentioned above drive. Check out the table prepared below to get Post-Wise Vacancy details:
|Number of Posts
|Assistant Account Officer
|Astt. Section Officer
|Junior Translation Officer
How to apply for the UIDAI Recruitment 2023?
It must be noted the application process for the above-mentioned position is being conducted offline. Let’s understand the whole process of submitting the UIDAI Recruitment Form in the following paragraph:
- Commence the process by visiting the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) i.e., https://uidai.gov.in/
- Secondly, the home page will open with different options and links.
- Thirdly, a list of different options is available horizontally at the top of the screen.
- Locate and tap on the About UIDAI option to open a drop-down menu.
- Three sections will be available in the drop-down menu. Locate the section provided for the Work With UIDAI.
- Under that, click on the Deputation/ Contract option and the device will open a new page.
- Afterwards, you will have to locate the link for the Vacancy Circular for various posts on deputation at UIDAI Head Office, New Delhi and then download it.
- Scroll down the pdf by reading its details and print out the application form pages.
- Start entering the details on the application form carefully and recheck before proceeding.
- After that, you must attach the scanned copies of the requisite documents and put all of them together in an envelope.
- Finally, send the application form to the below-mentioned address:
Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI),
Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir,
Gole Market, New Delhi-110 001
UIDAI Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Web Portal
|UIDAI Web Portal Link
|UIDAI 11 Posts Application Form PDF
|UIDAI Recruitment Advertisement Link
|Follow for the latest updates
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials release the UIDAI Recruitment Form?
The authority released the application along with the recruitment advertisement. The application process will remain active till 6 February 2024. After the deadline, no application will be considered.
Which documents must be attached to the भारतीय विशिष्ट पहचान प्राधिकरण आवेदन पत्र?
The following documents must be kept to the application form:
Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority, Statement giving detail of Major/Minor penalties during the last ten years, Vigilance Clearance/ Integrity Certificate, Photocopies of the ACRs/ APARs for the last five years and passport-sized photographs.