UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020: Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTER) has released the recruitment notification for 1238 staff nurses male and female aspirants. Those who are interested in the said post and looking to apply for the same may first check whether they fulfill the eligibility criteria or not and for such details you need to read this article. The online application for the UBTER Staff Nurse recruitment will begin on 14th Dec 2020 and will last till 11th Jan 2021.
- 1 UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
UBTER Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria 2020
- 2.1 Academic Qualification
- 2.2 How to apply Online UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020?
- 2.3 UBTER Staff Nurse Selection Procedure
- 2.4 UBTER Staff Nurse Exam Cut Off
- 2.5 UBTER Staff Nurse: Examination Scheme
- 2.6 UBTER Staff Nurse Important Links
UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020
|Authority||UBTER (Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education)|
|Recruitment for||Staff Nurse|
|Number of vacancies||1238|
|Online Application Start from||14th December 2020|
|Online Application Last date||11th January 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Examination date||7th March 2021|
Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020: Dates to Watch Out
Before proceeding check out the important event date of the recruitment: –
|Notification issued on||12th Dec. 2020|
|Online application window open from||14th Dec. 2020|
|Last date to submit online application and application through online mode||11th January 2021|
|Last date to print out the application submitted||12th Jan. 2021|
|In-eligible list of candidates published on||25th Jan. 2021|
|Last date to upload documents for ineligible candidates||30th Jan 2021|
|Availability of admit card||20th Feb. 2021|
|Written examination date||7th March 2021|
UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
Look at the list of vacancies available category wise in the table given below: –
For Staff Nurse Female
For Staff Nurse (Male)
UBTER Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria 2020
If you are seeking to apply for the posts then you must fulfill the eligibility criteria which was mentioned below: –
Age criteria: –
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 42 years
Note: The age of the candidates will be calculated as on 1st Jan 2021.
Have completed B.Sc. (Hons) from any recognized Institution OR B.Sc. Nursing Regular Course from any recognized Institution OR Post basic B.Sc. Nursing OR Possess a Diploma in General Nursing & Psychiatry/ Midwifery from any recognized institution.
Do have the registration certificate from Uttarakhand/ Indian Nursing Council in the name of B.Sc. (Hons) OR B.Sc. Nursing or Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing or General Nursing and Midwifery/Psychiatry
In case of direct recruitment for the posts of Therapist (Staff nurse) such applicants will be preferred:
- Who served at least 2 years in the Territorial Army, OR
- Holds ‘B’ or ‘C’ Certificate of NCC
After attaining the mentioned academic qualification applicant should have a work experience of 1 year in a 30 bedded Private hospital and that hospital must be registered from the state hospital or clinical establishment under the registration and regulation Act of 2010 order no. 23 of 2010 and also,
Possess working knowledge of Hindi.
How to apply Online UBTER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2020?
On fulfilling the aforementioned eligibility criteria you can submit the staff nurse application which is available in online mode only. So below we have mentioned some steps which may help you to submit your application: –
- Do visit www.ubter.in
- Now on the home page select the Group ‘C’ Staff Nurse portal Link
- It will redirect you to a new page where you will find some other details about the recruitment.
- Here on this page, you have to select the “Click here to Apply Now” tab
- After selecting the same the Staff Nurse Application form will appear to you
- Now you have to fill all the details in it carefully as mentioned in your documents
- Entries mark with * (Star) are mandatory to fill
- Once you have done with the details select the register now tab
- Now you have to upload your documents (a list of documents is given below)
- Later you have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Once the process is complete take the printout of the application for reference purpose.
UBTER Staff Nurse Application fee
Applicants have to pay the application fee as per their category whose details is given as: –
- Unreserved/ OBC: INR 800/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS: INR 400/-
Applicants who are PH-OL (Physical handicap-One Leg) didn’t need to pay any application fee.
Documents to be uploaded
While filling the online application form applicants have to upload their qualifying examination certificate and other important documents whose list is given below: –
Important note: The scanned size of the photograph should be between 20 to 50 kb and signature size should be 10 to 20 kb while the rest of the documents which was mentioned below their scanned size should be from 100 to 200 Kb
- Photo identity proof
- Signature of the applicant
- Passport size photograph
- High school Marksheet and certificate
- Intermediate mark sheet and certificate
- Domicile certificate (if 10th and 12th completed from outside the state or getting any relaxation)
- Eligibility qualification certificate issued from the University
- Registration certificate
- Experience certificate
- NOC (if working in state/central department)
- Caste certificate (if looking for relaxation)
- NCC certificate (if any)
UBTER Staff Nurse Selection Procedure
The selection for the post will be based on written examination and marks allotted for the experience.
If more than one applicant secures the same marks then the applicant senior among them as per DOB will be preferred.
UBTER Staff Nurse Exam Cut Off
To be shortlisted for the merit list applicants need to secure minimum marks in the written exam according to their category like:
UR/OBC applicants have to secure 45% marks
SC/ST applicants have to secure 35% marks
Marks for experience
As the applicants should have a minimum of 1 year of experience any candidates who hold less than that will not be awarded any marks.
|Number of year experience||Total Mark Awarded|
|1 year and 6 six month||1.5|
UBTER Staff Nurse: Examination Scheme
Those who will be shortlisted have to appear for the written examination and the details for the same is given below: –
- The written exam will be of 200 marks and objective type
- There will be two papers in the examination of 100 marks each
- One paper will be based on nursing and the other one on General Hindi, General Awareness, and knowledge
- There will be one booklet for both the papers and will be held in one shift only
- The duration of the Staff Nurse Exam is 3 hours
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded and for incorrect answers, ¼ of the mark will be deducted.
- The answer key of the examination will be available on the UBTER official website in due course time
- The applicants are allowed to carry duplicate answer key OMR sheet along with them
UBTER Staff Nurse Important Links
For any technical Enquiries applicant can call at: 8448039848
11th Jan. 2021
On the basis of written exam and also experience of the applicant will count for the selection.
7th March 2021
Yes, 1/4th marks will be deducted.
Yes, and the details for the same is given in the article.
The application fee for the posts varies as per the category, for UR/OBC it’s Rs. 800/- while for SC/ST applicants it’s Rs. 400/-. Whereas applicants of the PH-OL category need not to any fee. The application fee can be submitted through online mode only.