TS GDS Recruitment 2023: TS Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2023 registration process is currently active. India post invited applications for GDS recruitment on 27th Jan for GDS, BPM, and ABPM. Candidates who are eligible and want to join Telangana State postal circle as GDS can apply for TS GDS Recruitment 2023 online before the due date. Applications can be submitted only in online mode. To know in detail read the article.
Telangana Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2023- An Overview
Through this recruitment drive total of 1266 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) will be appointed in Telangana postal circle. The application link has been activated from 27th Jan onwards. Interested candidates can register themselves as without registration no candidate can proceed to application submission.
|Recruitment||TS Post GDS Recruitment|
|Department||Department of Post, Ministry of Communication, Govt. of India|
|Postal Circle||Telangana Postal Circle|
|Post||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Release of Advt./notification||27th Jan 2023|
|Application status||Active till 16th Feb 2023|
|Basis of selection||Merit|
|Job location||Telangana State|
Telangana Postal Circle GDS 2023- Important Dates
|Release of official notification||27th Jan 2023|
|Commencement of online registration||27th Jan 2023|
|Last date of online registration||16th Feb 2023|
TS GDS Recruitment 2023- Eligibility
All the candidates should go through the eligibility criteria before applying. They can check all the eligibility details shared below-
- Candidates should have qualified Secondary School Examination/ Class 10th exam with passing marks in Maths and English subject from a recognized Board.
- They should have studied English and Mathematics as compulsory/ elective subjects in Class 10th.
- They should also have studied their local language (i.e. Tamil for Tamilnadu) up to 10th Standard.
- Applicants must have basic knowledge of working in computer
- The minimum and maximum age of applicants (as 16th Feb 2023) must be 18 years and 40 years respectively.
Candidates of reserved categories are provided relaxation in upper age limit. All the details about the permissible age relaxation is given below-
|Category of the candidates||Age relaxation permissible|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Schedule Cast/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No Relaxation|
- Applicants must have knowledge of riding cycling.
- Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2023- Application Process
- Applications can be submitted only through online mode.
- Candidates can submit their applications from the GDS recruitment portal.
- Only eligible candidates should submit applications.
- Candidates should keep the scanned copy of all the certificates and documents ready with them at the time of application.
- Only one registration and application is allowed for one candidate.
- Applicants should register within the stipulated dates as only after registration they can proceed with application.
How to Apply for TS GDS Recruitment 2023?
TS GDS applications are filled in three stages viz. registration, payment of fee, and application. Applicants can fill out their applications by following the given procedure-
Stage 1- Online Registration
- Go to the GDS Online Engagement portal. The official link is https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/
- Click on “Registration” link.
- Enter the required information like personal details, and qualification details. Also, upload photographs and signatures in the respective box.
- Now, enter the captcha code, declaration and hit the “submit details” button.
- After the successful submission of form, a unique reference number will be sent to the candidate’s email and registered mobile no.
- Candidates have to retain their registration no. and for further logins.
Stage 2- Payment of Application fee
After successful registration, candidates can proceed further for the submission of application. Follow the given instructions-
- Click on Stage 2 “Fee Payment” option.
- Enter the registration no. and other details in the respective fields.
- Click on “Make Payment” button.
- Fill the registration no. and hit the “Make Payment’ button.
- On successful payment, a confirmation will be sent to candidates through SMS/ Email.
Stage 3- Application form
After the payment of fee, candidates have to fill the application form.
- Click on “Apply Online” link on the homepage.
- Fill the registration no.
- Enter all the required information in the required fields.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Submit preferences for the respective post.
- Preview the application form and cross check all the information.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- Print the application form for further reference.
TS GDS Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
- Candidates (only male applicants of OBC/OC/EWS/ Transman categories) have to submit the application fee of Rs.100/-.
- Application fee can be paid through both online and offline modes. Online mode- debit/credit card/Net banking. Offline mode- For that candidates have to visit the Head Post Office or any other identified Post Offices of the concerned Postal Circle.
- Female and PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of the application fee.
All the applicants have to upload the following documents in the application form-
- SSC Marks Memo/ Class X Certificate
- Date of Birth proof certificate (if Date of birth is not mentioned in SSC certificate)
- Computer Certificate
- Caste and Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Passport sized photograph
- Signature image
Candidates must ensure that documents should be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab- Rs.10000/
- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab- Rs.12000/-
Telangana GDS Recruitment 2023- Vacancy Detail
|Category||No. of posts|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||141|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||300|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||190|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||78|
TS GDS Selection Criteria
Selection of suitable candidates for post of GDS for the Telangana postal circle will be done on the basis of merit in class 10th and eligibility. The recruiting agency does not conduct any selection test/ interview for the selection of suitable candidates. final recruitment is done by the district recruiting agencies.
|TS GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification||Click Here|
|TS GDS Recruitment 2023 Registration||Click Here|
- Read the Official recruitment notification thoroughly before applying.
- Only eligible candidates should apply.
- Applications can be submitted only in online mode.
- Applicants must ensure that all the details are correct before final submission.
- Incomplete and wrongly filled applications shall be rejected.
- Candidates must visit the official website on regular basis to get all the updates.