Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board TREIRB has announced the availability of certain vacancies for the post of Trained Graduate Teachers in the state. They have released a web note to notify regarding the tentative vacancies. The candidates who are willing to apply for the same can soon fill out the online application form.
Check all the relevant information pertaining to the TREIRB TGT Recruitment 2023 must read the ensuing article and apply using the direct links provided below.
TREIRB TGT Recruitment 2023
Candidates who are willing to be recruited in the state of Telangana as Trained Graduate Teachers can apply for the latest recruitment. Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board TREIRB has announced 4020 vacancies for the post of Gurukulam in the state. The application process will commence on 28 April 2023.
The authorities have only released a web note and when the applications will start, they will also release a detailed notification. The last date to apply for recruitment has been announced as 27 May 2023.
Telangana TGT 2023 Recruitment: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment
|TREIRB TGT Recruitment
|Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board TREIRB
|Trained Graduate Teacher
|Number of Vacancies
|Commencement of Application
|28 April 2023
|27 May 2023
Eligibility Criteria for TGT Teachers in Telangana State
Applicants need to observe that the authorities have not declared the specific eligibility criteria for the recruitment. However, those seeking to apply for the recruitment of Trained Graduate Teacher in Telangana State will have to be eligible for the respective posts.
The authorities will release the specific conditions of eligibility in the detailed notification on 28 April 2023. Check this space for latest updates pertaining to the same.
Telangana TREIRB Trained Graduate Teacher Vacancies
A total of 4020 vacancies have been announced for the recruitment of Trained Graduate Teachers TGT or Gurukulam in the state of Telangana. The candidates must note that these vacancies have been announced by the authorities for teachers in 10 subjects. Check the detailed break up of vacancies subsequently:
|DEPDSC and TP
Apply Online for TREIRB TGT Recruitment 2023
Authorities at the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board TREIRB will activate the application window on 28 April 2023. Aspirants will have to fill out the application form online through the official portal and in order to do so, they must follow the ensuing stepwise method:
- Open the official portal of the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board TREIRB at treirb.telangana.gov.in.
- On the Home page, tap on the option of Apply Online on the main horizontal menu.
- The application portal of the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board will open up at treirb.aptonline.in.
- Tap on Sign Up to make a new account.
- The New User Login Registration page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the User Id, Mobile Number, Password, and Confirm Password.
- Verify the Mobile Number and the Id will be created using the credentials provided.
- Head back to the application portal and enter the credentials in the Login form.
- Tap on the Login option.
- Finally, the User Dashboard will open up.
- Tap on the option to Apply Online for 4020 Vacancies of trained Graduate Teacher as per TREIRB TGT Recruitment Notification 2023.
- The Application Form will open up on the screen.
- Enter relevant Details pertaining to the candidature.
- Nextly, upload the necessary documents as listed above.
- Lastly, pay the Application Fee, if applicable.
- Finally, tap on Submit.
- The candidates are advised to Download and Print the submitted application form for reference in the future.
Telangana TGT Teacher Recruitment Application Fee
The application will proceed in an online mode and it is expected that there will be a certain amount of fee that has to be paid by the applicants as an application fee. The authorities might conduct an examination in order to select the candidates for the announced posts of Trained Graduate Teacher TGT. Thus, there could be an applicable examination fee as well. The candidates who will apply online will have to pay the fee online only.
The authorities will activate an online transfer window to make this happen. Payment will have to be made prior to the submission of the application form. The exact amounts of application fee for distinctive categories are not available. Candidates can keep checking this space for all the latest updates.
Read this>>> OSSC TGT Result 2023
Documents Required for Telangana State TGT Recruitment
The authorities have not yet specified the documents that they must submit while filling out the application. Nevertheless, the applicants must hold the ensuing list of documents prior to their application for the TREIRB TGT Recruitment 2023 of 4020 vacancies of Trained Graduate Teacher:
- Passport Sized Photograph of the Candidate
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Address Proof
- Identity Proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, or any other as issued by a Government Authority
- Caste Certificate, if applicable
- Experience Certificate, if available
- Disability Evidence, if applied to the respective category
- Income Certificate for EWS Category
- Teacher’s Eligibility Test TET or Telangana State TSTET Certificate
- Other relevant documents for Recruitment
TREIRB TGT Pay Scale
The authorities at the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board TREIRB have declared that the recruits in the Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, Telangana Minority Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society and Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society will be paid pay scale of Rs. 42,300 – Rs. 1,15,270.
However, the ones in the Department for Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Senior Citizens and Transgender Persons will be paid at a scale of Rs. 45,960 – Rs. 1,24,150
The authorities in the Telangana State have announced a total of 4020 vacancies of Trained Graduate Teachers in the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions in 2023. However, these vacancies are tentative or provisional and the department can alter the number of openings as per their requirement.
TREIRB will release the detailed notification for TGT Recruitment on 28 April 2023 when the application procedure will commence.
The candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment of 4020 Trained Graduate Teacher Posts in the state of Telangana will have to fill out the online application form through the Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board TREIRB at treirb.telangana.gov.in.
The application deadline for TREIRB TGT Recruitment of 4020 Gurukulam posts is 27 May 2023.