The Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board has announced its intention to recruit Post Graduate Teachers, as indicated in a notification released on April 5th, 2023. Eligible candidates who aspire to be part of this recruitment process can apply by submitting a Performa application.
The recruitment process is offering a total of 1276 vacancies, which are further divided among different societies. Interested candidates can access the application form, which has been available since April 24th, 2023. Before starting the application process, it is important to obtain information about other details related to the TREIRB PGT Recruitment 2023 before starting the application process.
TREIRB PGT Recruitment 2023 Notification
The TREIRB recruitment drive is now open and accessible through the organization’s website, and the entire application process is being conducted online. Therefore, it is recommended that applicants avoid submitting offline applications as they will be automatically rejected. The officials have provided a comprehensive notification containing all essential information related to treirb.telangana.gov.in PGT Recruitment.
The online application window will only remain open for a limited period and will be deactivated on May 24th, 2023. The application link is readily available on our page, where interested candidates can find all the details about eligibility, available vacancies, and more.
treirb.telangana.gov.in PGT Recruitment 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Authority||Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Number of Vacancies||1276 Vacancies|
|Name of the Post||Post Graduate Teachers|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
- Telangana Staff Nurse Hall Ticket
- TREIRB TGT Recruitment 2023; Apply for 4020 TS Gurukulam Posts
- Telangana DHARANI Portal
TREIRB PGT Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria have been mentioned by the authority concerned. Given below are the eligibility conditions for the above-mentioned post:
- Aspirants must have possessed a Post-graduation degree in the concerning subject or its equivalent from a UGC-recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ BC/ EWS/ PWD categories must score at least 45% marks in the above-mentioned qualification.
- Candidates must have completed B.Ed or B.A., B.Ed/ B.Sc., B.Ed from the institution recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE). The subject that one wishes to teach must be a methodology subject or one must have completed Language Pundit Training.
- The minimum age of the interested candidates should be at least 18 years old i.e., applicants should not be born after 01st July 2005
- The maximum age of the interested candidates should not be more than 44 years old i.e., applicants should not be born before 02nd July 1979.
TS Gurukulam PGT Recruitment Vacancy Details
The concerned authority has released 1276 vacancies for recruitment. Given below is the table showing vacancies in detail:
|PGT In Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society||343|
|PGT in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society||147|
|PGT in Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society||786|
How to apply for the 1276 TS Gurukulam Post?
The application submission process has not become easier. Follow the steps available below to submit the Telangana REIRB PGT Application Form easily:
- First, you need to visit the official web portal of Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Recruitment Board i.e., https://treirb.telangana.gov.in/
- Click on the One Time Registration option that can be seen directly after opening the home page.
- You can see the option of New Registration provided below the login box on a new page.
- Click on it and within a few moments, the registration form will get open on the same device.
- Provide your aadhaar number and other details and get access to the respective sign-in details.
- Now, Sign In and pay the application fee by providing the required details as per the category.
- After the successful transfer of the fee, get access to the application form and start filling out the details.
- Upload the documents asked in the application form and take a look at the whole form once again.
- At last, submit the application form and a hard copy of the form and fee receipt should be kept safe till the completion of the application process.
TREIRB PGT Application Fee
The application process for this particular opportunity is different from most other processes, as the officials require candidates to submit the application fee at the beginning of the process before they can access the application form.
It should be noted that reserved category candidates from other states are not eligible for fee concessions that are applicable to their own reserved category. Below is a table that displays the details of the application fees.
|SC, ST, BC, EWS of Telangana||Rs. 600/-|
|Other Candidates||Rs. 1200/-|
Telangana REIRB PGT Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Publication of the notification||5th April 2023|
|Commencement of the online application||24th April 2023|
|Last date to submit the online application||24th May 2023|
|Publication of the Admit Card||7 days before the exam|
|Date of the Examination||To be announced|
TREIRB PGT Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the official website||TREIRB Website Link|
|Apply Online||TREIRB PGT Application Link|
|Read Notification||TREIRB PGT Recruitment Notification Link|
|For the latest updates, check out||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
The officials are accepting applications between 24th April to 24th May 2023. The application link is available on this page.
Applicants getting selected for the TREIRB Post graduate Teachers post will get the Pay Scale of Rs. 45,960- 1,24,150/-
The officials have decided to conduct the written examination for the selection of PGTs which is going to include three papers. Applicants who will manage to qualify the exam will be selected for the above-mentioned post.
Applicants must keep these documents while applying for recruitment:
Aadhaar Card, Class 10th, Class 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation Marksheet, Residence Certificate, Income certificate, PWD Certificate (If Applicable), passport-sized photograph and signature.