Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Ltd is inviting applications for the positions of Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice and Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentice. All candidates who are interested in the TNSTC Apprentice Recruitment drive must apply for it by filling out the application form.
According to the recruitment notification, Graduate and Diploma holders in Engineering who have passed during the 2019, 2020,2021, 2022 and 2023 academic years should apply. The officials started the application process on 11 September 2023. The following article will provide information regarding recruitment like the application submission process, vacancies and other details.
TNSTC Apprentice Recruitment 2023
The official website of the Board of Apprenticeship Training holds the direct application link and it will also provide the list of selected candidates. Aspirants getting selected for the recruitment process will undergo one year of Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973.
The authority will conduct the recruitment drive for a limited period. According to the official schedule, the application process will end online on 10 October 2023. The authority will reject incomplete or erroneous applications received after the deadline. Get the latest updates about recruitment under this page.
TN Transport Apprentice Jobs 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Officials||Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Ltd|
|Name of the Position||Graduate & Diploma Apprentice and Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||417 Vacant Posts|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Training Duration||One Year|
|Official Website Link||https://www.tnstc.in/home.html|
www.tnstc.in Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility
The officials have set the required eligibility criteria for the position released. All candidates need to fulfil the mentioned conditions to apply for recruitment. Here are the eligibility conditions set by the concerned authority:
- The age limit of aspirants must be followed as per the Apprenticeship Rules.
- Graduate Apprentices:
- Must possess a degree in Engineering or Technology with first class from a recognized university or institute in a relevant discipline.
- Passed graduate exam or professional bodies by central or state govt. as an equivalent to above.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- Must possess a Diploma in Engineering or Technology from a recognized university or institute in a relevant discipline.
- Non-Engineering Graduate Apprentices:
- Must hold a degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Humanities like BA, B.Sc, BBA, BCA, etc. from a recognized educational institute in a relevant discipline.
- Interested aspirants who have already undergone or are currently undergoing any apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973. Or if they have one or more years of experience then they are not eligible for the post.
TNSTC Apprentice Recruitment Vacancies
The officials have released a total of 417 vacancies for the position. Readers who are interested in getting detailed vacancy details can take a look at the table available below:
|Regions||Graduate Apprentices||Diploma Apprentices|
|TNSTC – Villupuram||70||26|
|TNSTC – Coimbatore||34||62|
|TNSTC – Nagercoil||30||10|
|SETC, Tamilnadu Ltd, Chennai||22||22|
|TNSTC – Salem||09||20|
|TNSTC – Dharmapuri||02||21|
|TNSTC – Tirunelveli||07||07|
|Non – Engineering Training Slots||–||–|
|TNSTC – Nagercoil||20||00|
|SETC, Tamilnadu Ltd, Chennai||09||00|
|TNSTC – Tirunelveli||53||00|
Required Documents for the TNSTC Apprentice Recruitment
There are various documents that are needed during the application submission process. Candidates must keep the required documents while applying for the recruitment. The following is the list of documents required for TNSTC Apprentice Recruitment:
- Photo Identification Card
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable)
- Graduation Certificate/ Marksheet
- Diploma Marksheet
- Date of Birth Proof
- Updated Resume
- Passport-Sized Photograph
- PWD certificate (If Applicable), etc.
TNSTC Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Commencement of the application process||11 September 2023|
|Last date to apply for the recruitment||10 October 2023|
|Publication of the shortlisted candidates list||20 October 2023|
|Document Verification Process||30 & 31 October 2023 and 1 November 2023|
How to apply for the TNSTC Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
All aspirants who are interested in the recruitment drive can learn the application submission process under this section. The following steps will help you in completing the application process:
- First, you need to visit the official website of the Board of Apprenticeship Training through the available link address: http://boat-srp.com/
- Scroll down the home page and find the News and Events section. Under that click on the Read More link and a new page will open on the device.
- Now select the TNSTC Apprenticeship Recruitment link and register yourself by providing the basic details.
- Afterwards, log into the portal and click on the Establishment Request Menu.
- And then, a new page will open where you must click on the Find Establishment link.
- Now, upload the required documents like your resume and move towards the next step.
- Afterwards, choose the establishment name and search for respective region recruitment.
- Click on the apply link available in front of it and again click on the apply option. Provide the details and submit the form.
- Keep a copy of the application form safe for future use.
TNSTC Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||TNSTC Apprentice Application Link|
|Visit||TNSTC Website Link|
|Check Out||TNSTC Apprentice Recruitment Advertisement|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the pay scale for the TNSTC Apprentice position?
Candidates getting selected as graduate apprentices will get a Rs. 9,000/- monthly stipend and diploma apprentices will get a Rs. 8,000/- monthly stipend.
What is the selection process for the TNSTC Apprentice Recruitment?
The officials will first conclude the application process for the recruitment. The officials will then shortlist candidates based on marks scored in the qualifying exam. Finally, the certificate verification will be done.
What is the time limit for submitting the www.tnstc.in Apprentice application form?
Aspirants are informed that the officials have started the online application process. The application window will remain open till 10 October 2023.
What is the application fee for the Tamil Nadu STC Apprentice Recruitment?
The authority has not provided any information regarding the application in the recruitment notification. So, it can be said that there will be no fee to apply for the recruitment.