TNPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released 35 positions for the post of Librarian. To fill out this post, the concerned authority is asking eligible candidates to apply for the recruitment. So, all interested candidates should definitely apply for the post by filling out the application form. We are pleased to inform you that the application form has already been released on 31st January 2023.
The officials will continue to accept the applications till 1st March 2023. After that, no application will be considered for the Librarian post. If you are interested to know more about the TNPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023 that has been released by the authority then you should read our article.
TNPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023 Notification
The TN Librarian Application Forms can be submitted online only for the direct recruitment of the Librarian post. No other mode has been made accessible to interested applicants for the TN PSC recruitment process. The officials released the Librarian notification before commencing the recruitment process. The notification has included every small detail related to the தமிழ்நாடு நூலகர் ஆட்சேர்ப்பு.
Apart from the tnpsc.gov.in Librarian Application process, we have also given a direct application link below in our article. Readers will go through the details such as the TNPSC application submission process, selection process, etc. in the following article.
Looking for TNPSC Librarian Hall Ticket 2023
tnpsc.gov.in Librarian Recruitment 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Authority||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Librarian Posts|
|Vacant Posts||35 Vacant Posts|
|Application Form Releasing date||31st January 2023|
|ASpplication Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Tamil Nadu Librarian Recruitment Schedule
|Display of Advertisement||31st January 2023|
|Commencement of Online Application||31st January 2023|
|Last date to submit the online application||1st March 2023|
|Application Correction Window||6th to 8th March 2023|
|Examination Date||13th and 14th May 2023|
தமிழ்நாடு நூலகர் ஆட்சேர்ப்பு Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are interested in applying for the librarian post will have to make sure that they are eligible. The authority has set some conditions that need to be attained by every interested reader. The authority will reject the applications of ineligible candidates. Given below are the eligibility conditions for the above-mentioned posts:
- The upper age limit of the interested candidates applying for the post of Library Assistant as well as Librarian & Information Assistant is 32 years old.
- The upper age limit of the interested candidates applying for the post of District Library Officer and Librarian and Information Officer is 37 years old.
- The maximum age limit of aspirants applying for the posts of College Librarians in Govt. Law College is 59 years old.
- The officials have not set any upper age limit for users belonging to the reserved category.
- Applicants can check the Educational Qualification of the respective post from the link given below:
TNPSC LIbrarian Recruitment Educational Qualifications
TNPSC Librarian Recruitment Application Fee
The authority has also set the application fee for candidates filling out the recruitment form. The officials are going to provide several payment methods for the convenience of candidates. The application fee once submitted will not be returned under any conditions. Applicants who have not registered themselves on the portal yet will have to pay Rs. 150/- as a registration fee.
The examination fee for Interview & Non-Interview posts is Rs. 200/-. The examination fee for the Non-Interview posts is Rs. 100/- Candidates belonging to the reserved category are exempted from paying the fees.
How to apply online for the TNPSC Librarian Recruitment?
The following paragraph has been prepared for those candidates who have any doubts about the application process. Aspirants must be aware that the below-mentioned steps can be followed only when they will completed the OTR. Given below are the steps to apply for the Tamil Nadu Librarian Recruitment:
- First of all, go to the official website of TNPSC i.e., https://tnpsc.gov.in/
- Secondly, go to the “Apply Online” option available under the Important Links section.
- Thirdly, on a new page, applicants will have to tap on the Apply Now option and a new page will open.
- Now find and click on the application link of the respective recruitment.
- Enter your login details and commence filling out the application form.
- Attach the documents in the preferred size asked in the application form.
- Now you will have to submit the recruitment fee and recheck the application form.
- Do the final submission of the application form and take out the hard copy for the further recruitment process.
TNPSC Librarian Selection Process
Interview Post: First of all, applicants will be asked to appear for the written exam. The written exam will be conducted on its scheduled date, It is compulsory to attend the exam. After that, the list of qualified candidates will be released. They will have to appear for an interview and the candidates who will pass the interview round will be eligible for the Interview post.
Non-Interview Post: Candidates will first have to appear for the exam just like the candidates for the interview post. They will have to qualify the exam by scoring the required marks. After the completion of the exam, the concerned authority will release the result, All the eligible candidates may get the call letter for the next round i.e., document verification. After the successful verification, the selection process will end.
TNPSC Librarian Recruitment: Important Links
|Visit the official website||TNPSC Website|
|Apply Online||TN Librarian Application Link|
|Read the Advertisement||TNPSC Librarian Advertisement|
|To get more updates, check||NVSHQ, Website|
Frequently Asked Questions
The pay scale of various post are given below:
College Librarian: Pay Level 24, Librarian & Info. Officer and District Library Officer: Pay Level 22, Library Assistant: Pay Level 11 and Librarian and Information Assistant: Pay Level 8.
Aspirants can access the TNPSC Librarian Application Form through the official portal of TNPSC or the direct application link available above in the article.