TNPSC Group 4 application will be started soon. The application window will be activated shortly for those who are aspiring to join TNPSC group 4 services. Applicant should apply as soon as possible after the release of notification for TNPSC Group 4. TNPSC group 4 Applications can be filled only in online mode. Candidates can submit applications only through the online mode. No physical application forms will be issued. Applicants should apply before the due date as after the last date the application link will be disabled.
TNPSC has will be inviting the application for the recruitment of suitable candidates for Group 4 posts in the following services- Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service, Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service, and Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service.
In this particular article, candidates interested in this recruitment are going to get full information on TNPSC Group 4 recruitment for the year 2021. We have tried to compile all the relevant information regarding this recruitment like TNPSC application schedule, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, online application procedure, selection process, etc.
- 1 TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2021
- 2 TNPSC Group 4 Vacancies 2021
- 3 TNPSC group 4 Application Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 4 TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2021 – Online Application
- 5 TNPSC Group 4 Application form Important points
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2021
|Recruitment Process||TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2021|
|Article category||Application details|
|Conducting Authority||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Chennai|
|Recruitment Type||Direct recruitment|
|Post||Group 4 posts|
|Total Vacancies||Around 6500|
|Mode of application||Online|
Official notification- Releasing Soon
TNPSC Application link- Declaring Soon
TNPSC Group 4 Application form Important Dates 2021
Check the tentative schedule of TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment shared below-
|Release of official notification||–|
|Commencement of online application||–|
|Last date of application||–|
|Last date for payment of application fee through bank/ post office||–|
|Date of exam||–|
|Display of answer key||–|
|Declaration of result||–|
TNPSC Group 4 Vacancies 2021
TNPSC offer various posts under the Group 4 jobs. The distribution of total vacant seats under Group 4 recruitments is as follows.
The vacancy details for previous year is mentioned below
|Name of the post||Postcode||No. of vacancies||Name of the service|
|Village Administrative Officer (VAO)||2025||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service||397|
|Junior Assistant (Security)||2400||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service / Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service||104|
|Junior Assistant (Non-Security)||2600||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service / Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service||2688|
|Bill Collector||2500||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service / Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service||34|
|Typist||2200||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service / Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service / Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service / Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service||1901|
|Steno-Typist, Grade-III||2300||Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service / Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service||784|
|Field Surveyor||2800||Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service||509|
|Draftsman||2900||Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service||74|
TNPSC group 4 Application Eligibility Criteria 2021
It is mandatory for all the candidates to read the eligibility criteria first before submitting an online application. Candidates found eligible at any stage of the recruitment process will be disqualified from the recruitment process.
Here we have shared the basic eligibility requirements of TNPSC Group 4 posts-
- For Village Administrative Officer (VAO) (As on crucial date of eligibility)
|Category||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, BCs, BCMs MBCs/DCs, and Destitute Widows of all Castes||21 years||40 years|
|Others||21 years||30 years|
- For Junior Assistant (Non-Security), Junior Assistant (Security), Bill Collector-Grade I, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist and Steno-Typist (Grade -III)-
|Category||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|SC/SC (Arunthathiyar), ST and Destitute Widows of all castes||18 years||35 years|
|Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims)||18 years||32 years|
|“Others”||18 years||30 years|
|For the persons who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu, in respect of posts of Field Surveyor and Draftsman only||18 years||35 years|
- Village Administrative Officer- Must have passed SSLC/ Class X from a recognized board.
- Junior Assistant (Non – Security), Junior Assistant (Security), Bill Collector Grade-I, Field Surveyor, & Draftsman- Must have passed SSLC/ Class X from a recognized board.
- Must have passed SSLC.
- Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting
- Steno-typist (Grade III)
- Must have passed SSLC from a recognized board.
- Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting and Shorthand.
- Candidates not qualifying SSLC or equivalent but possess higher education will not be eligible for group 4 posts.
- For Typist and Steno-Typist (Grade III)- Applicant should have “Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation” awarded by the Technical Education Department.
- Candidates must possess adequate computer knowledge of Tamil.
- They should be physically fit and should produce the certificate of physical fitness.
TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2021 – Online Application
Application for TNPSC Group IV recruitment is active now. Interested candidates can submit their application by visiting the official website or link shared above. Application should be submitted before the last date as after the last date the application link will be disabled. Therefore, all the candidates are advised to submit application well on time and should not wait for the last date.
How to fill TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2021
Application process will include basically two main steps-
- One Time Registration
Before applying for any recruitment, applicants are required to register themselves on this OTR. It is not an application form but is a kind of registration form which is valid for 5 years from the date of registration.
For application, candidates have to apply separately for each recruitment as per their eligibility criteria. After completing OTR, registered candidates will be issued a login ID and password.
After completing OTR, candidates have to fill the application for Group 4 posts. They can follow the given steps-
- Go to https://apply.tnpscexams.in/secure?app_id=UElZMDAwMDAwMQ==.
- Click on “Apply now” link given against “Combined Civil Services Examination- IV (Group IV Services)” option.
- Enter the valid Login Id and password. Click on submit option.
- Fill the required details and specifications in the application form.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Make sure all the specifications are entered correctly as no option for changing the details will be available after final submission.
- Submit the application.
- Save or take a printout of the application form in PDF form for future references.
TNPSC Group 4 Application fee
Applicants have to pay one-time registration fee and application fee separately.
|One- Time Registration Fee||Rs.150/-|
- Mode of payment- Application fee can be paid through online mode (Net banking / Credit card / Debit card) or offline mode (at SBI/ HDFC/ Post Office).
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates can also claim for fee exemption as per the eligibility criteria.
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidates for group 4 posts will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Examination. On the basis of simply marks a tentative list of eligible candidates will be uploaded on official website. These candidates have to appear for certificate verification process.
After verification of documents, counseling will be conducted. At the counseling process, they will be allotted posts and departments as per their rank and category.
TNPSC Group 4 exam pattern
- Exam will be conducted in offline mode (OMR based).
- The exam paper will of objective type questions.
- There will be total three sections in the paper.
- Total duration of exam will be 3 hours
- Total number of items will be 200.
- Medium of paper- English/ Tamil
- The maximum marks will be 300 marks.
|Sections||Total items||Total marks|
In order to qualify this exam, candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks i.e. 90 marks. The questions in the exam will be based on SSLC syllabus. For complete information on syllabus, you can check the information brochure shared on this page.
Hall tickets will be made available on official websites, before the conduct of exam. Candidates have to download the admit card through the online mode. No hall ticket will be sent by post to any candidate. Candidates have to follow all the instructions mentioned on the hall ticket.
TNPSC Group 4 Application form Important points
- Application procedure for TNPSC group IV recruitment has been started soon.
- Application form can be filled only through the online mode.
- OTR and applicant dashboard are compulsory before applying for any post.
- Candidates must apply before the last date for online registration. After that application link will be disabled.
- Applicants must ensure their eligibility before applying.
- There is no need to send the printed copy of application form to the commission’s office.
- While submitting application, there is no need to upload the documents.
- The selection of candidates at all the stages will be provisional.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission,
TNPSC Road, V.O.C.Nagar, Park Town,
Chennai-600003, Tamil Nadu, INDIA
Phone No.- 044-25300300 (12 Lines)
E-mail- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you face any problem in applying for TNPSC group 4 recruitment application from 2021, then ask us in the comment below and we will reply to you asap.