TN PWD Recruitment 2023: Tamil Nadu Public Works Department is now inviting eligible candidates for the post of Apprentices. The officials started the recruitment process by publishing recruitment advertisements for all the readers. Through the advertisement, the concerned authority is trying to provide details about the Tamil Nadu PWD Recruitment. Two types of Apprentices posts have been released i.e., Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices. Through this recruitment drive, the officials aim to fill out 500 vacancies released by them.
Aspirants who want to fill out the application form can now access it as the application form has been released. The application window started receiving applications on 16th February 2023. Interested candidates must go through the following article to get other important details about TN PWD Recruitment 2023.
TN PWD Recruitment 2023 Notification
The applications are going to be received online mode. If any other mode will be considered by applicants for applications then those applications will not be accepted by the authority. All recruitment-related activities are going to take place on the official web portal of the Board of Apprentice Training of the Southern Region. The TN Public Works Department Application Form is going to be available till 31st March 2023.
The selected candidates are going to work under the organisation for one year. To make the application procedure easier for candidates, a direct application link is available at the end of this page. We have also provided the details about the vacancies, important dates, etc.
தமிழ்நாடு பொதுப்பணித்துறை ஆட்சேர்ப்பு: At a Glance
|Name of the Authority||Tamil Nadu Public Works Department|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Number of Vacant Posts||500 Vacant Posts|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Tamil Nadu PWD Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Application||16th February 2023|
|Last to enrol on the NATS website||06th March 2023|
|Last date to fill out the online applications||31st March 2023|
|Publication of shortlisted candidates list||10th April 2023|
|Document Verification Process||19th, 20th and 21st April 2023|
TN PWD Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
The following are the eligibility conditions that need to be fulfilled by every interested user:
- Graduate Apprentices:
- Aspirants must have completed a graduate degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized institute or university.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
- Candidate must possess a diploma in Engineering or technology from a recognized institute or university with minimum qualifying marks.
- The age limit of candidates applying for the apprentice’s post will be as per the guidelines of Apprentices Rules.
- Applicants having experience of one year or more in the respective field are not eligible for the recruitment.
Tamil Nadu Public Works Department Recruitment Vacancies
A total of 500 vacancies have been released for the தமிழ்நாடு பொதுப்பணித்துறை ஆட்சேர்ப்பு. The total vacancies have been divided into two categories. The following are the detailed vacancies:
|Electrical and Electronics|
|Discipline||Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Electrical and Electronics|
- TN TET Result 2023
- TNPSC Road Inspector Admit Card 2023
- IFHRMS Login, TN Karuvoolam IFHRMS Pay Slip 2023
- TNSTC Driver Recruitment 2023
How to apply online for the TN PWD Recruitment 2023?
Here we are providing the procedure through which aspirants can easily fill out the application form. The following are the steps to apply for Tamil Nadu PWD Recruitment:
- Start the process by visiting the official website of the National Web Portal i.e., http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/
- Click on Enroll option available on the right side of the screen and register start filling out the registration form.
- After filling in the details, submit them and get yourself successfully registered on the portal.
- Now you must go to the official web portal of BOAT (SR) i.e, http://boat-srp.com/
- Tap on the option of Candidate’s Login and enter the user id and password.
- After that, you must find and click on the respective application link and start filling out the application form.
- Once, the details are filled in, upload the resume and other documents asked on the application form.
- Finally, make the payment by providing the payment and other details (If Asked).
- The application process will come to an end after the final submission.
TN PWD Recruitment Selection Process
The officials are currently conducting the application process. Once, the application process will come to an end, the evaluation process will commence. In this process, all received applications will be evaluated and the eligible candidates will be selected. Now, the selection process will start by preparing the merit list. It will include the name of the selected candidates and after the preparation, the merit list will be published online.
Aspirants who will manage to get their names on the merit list will be called for the further step i.e., the DV round. The documents verification round is going to place in three days. Aspirants will be asked to come to the allotted centre within the given time along with the essential documents. When the documents will be screened successfully then the applicant’s final selection will be done.
TN PWD Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Go to the official website||BOAT SR Portal Link|
|NATS Portal||NATS Portal Link|
|Application Link||TN PWD Application Link|
|Read the Recruitment Notification||TN PWD Recruitment Notification|
|For more updates, check||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
The officials have already released the application form online on 16th February 2023. Click on the direct application link provided above to fill out the application form.
Candidates who will get selected for the post of graduate apprentice will get a monthly stipend of Rs. 9000/- for a year.
Aspirants who will get selected for the post of Technician (Diploma) Apprentices will get a monthly stipend of Rs. 8000/- for a year.
Applicants can easily access the application form through the official website of BOAT- SR or through the link provided above in the article.