Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board issued a recruitment notification on 11 October 2023. The officials are inviting all women candidates for the TN MRB Recruitment drive for the Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Village Health Nurse post. The positions have been advertised for Tamil Nadu Public Health Subordinate Service.
Interested ones can now apply for the Tamil Nadu Health Nurse/ANM Posts Recruitment, as the application process started on 11 October 2023. Get other information on this page, such as eligibility, fees, etc.
TN MRB Recruitment 2023
The officials are conducting direct recruitment to select candidates for the positions temporarily. The deadline to submit the application form is 31 October 2023. Candidates must also pay the application fee to apply for the recruitment. The application fee is Rs. 300/- for other candidates for SC, SCA, ST, DAP(PH), DW Categories, and Rs. 600/-.
www.mrb.tn.gov.in Recruitment 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Authority||Medical Services Recruitment Board, TN|
|Name of the Positions||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife/ Village Health Nurse|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Eligibility Criteria for TN MRB Recruitment
The officials have set the eligibility conditions for the advertised positions, which can be checked below:
- Interested candidates must have completed Class 12 from a recognized board.
- Applicants must have completed the two-year training course of Purpose Health Worker/ Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery which must be awarded by the Director of
Public Health and Preventive Medicine.
- Must hold a registration certificate from the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Interested applicants must be physically fit for the camp life.
- Applicants who have passed Class 10 and undergone the training mentioned above for 18 months are also eligible for recruitment.
- The minimum age limit is 18 years. The maximum age limit is 42 years for all categories of OC, 52 years for PWD candidates of OC and 59 years for Destitute Widow of OC. There is no limit in the maximum age for candidates from the SC / ST / SCA / BC / BCM /MBC and DNC categories.
TN மருத்துவ சேவைகள் ஆட்சேர்ப்பு வாரியம் ஆட்சேர்ப்பு: Important Dates
|Publication of the recruitment notification||11 October 2023|
|Starting date of the Application Process||11 October 2023|
|Deadline for the application process||31 October 2023|
|Issuance of the merit list||To be announced|
How to apply for the TN MRB Recruitment 2023?
Interested ones wanting to join the recruitment drive can submit the form by following the procedure. Given below is the procedure through which one can submit the application form:
- The first step will be visiting the official website of the TN MRB through this link: https://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/
- Scroll down the home screen and tap on the Online Registration option.
- A list of different recruitments will form on the screen. Find the Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Village Health Nurse name.
- After that, click on the registered link before it, and the users will be led to a new page.
- Read information regarding the recruitment, click on the disclaimer and then tap the New Registration option.
- Finally, the registration form will pop up on the screen. Provide the essential details and complete the online registration process.
- Now, you need to login to the portal by providing the Application Number/ Email ID and Password.
- Get the application link from the dashboard and start filling out the application form.
- Once you are done entering the details, start uploading the required documents to the application form.
- After the completion of the uploading process, commence the fee payment process.
- At this stage, you must select the payment gateway and enter the details accordingly.
- Finally, pay the mentioned fee and click on the submit tab to successfully submit the application form.
TN MRB Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Website||TN MRB Portal Link|
|Apply Online||TN MRB Application Link|
|Check Out||TN MRB Recruitment Advertisement Link|
|Follow||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the pay scale for the Health Nurse/ ANM Position?
Candidates getting selected for the position of TN MRB Health Nurse/ ANM Position will get a Pay Level – 8 (Rs.19,500 – 62,000)
What is the selection process for TN MRB Recruitment?
The officials will select candidates based on the required qualifications. 50% weightage will be given to Certificate/ Diploma, 30% for HSC/ P.U.C and 20% weightage to the SSLC/ 10
When will the officials release the Tamil Nadu MRB Application Form?
The officials have already released the application form on 11 October 2023. The application process is scheduled to end on 31 October 2023.
Which documents need to be uploaded to the www.mrb.tn.gov.in application form?
Applicants will have to upload a passport-sized photograph and signature to the application form. The official instructions must be followed while uploading the documents.