Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board issued a new notification on 11th July 2023. The authority is inviting candidates to come forward for the recruitment drive for the Health Inspector post. They are inviting only male candidates for direct TN MRB Health Inspector Recruitment. The officials are selecting candidates on a temporary basis only.
Aspirants who are interested in the engagement process can now apply for it. The officials released the application form on 11th July 2023. If you are interested in knowing more about the recruitment. Such as the application submission process, vacancy details, etc. then you must read the article till the end.
TN MRB Health Inspector Recruitment 2023
The selection committee is going to release the application form on the official website of TN MRB. The whole application process will be organized online. The officials have decided to fill out 1066 vacancies with this recruitment. The number of vacancies may change. The authority is going to conduct the registration process for a limited period.
So, the application process is scheduled to end on 31st July 2023. Aspirants should read the notification released officially carefully to check the whole eligibility required for the recruitment. Get the latest updates on recruitment here.
Tamil Nadu MRB Health Inspector Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Officials||Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Post||Health Inspector Grade-II|
|Notification Number||Notification No.6/2023|
|Number of Vacancies||1066 Vacancies|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
www.mrb.tn.gov.in HI Recruitment Eligibility
The officials have set the eligibility criteria that need your attention. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility will be eligible to apply for the recruitment. Given below are the eligibility conditions:
- The minimum age of candidates applying for the recruitment should be 18 years old.
- The maximum age is as follows:
- General: 32 years old
- PWD: 42 years old
- Ex-Servicemen: 50 years old
- SC, ST, SCA, BC, BCM, MBC and DNC: No Age Limit
- Aspirants must have passed Class 12th or its equivalent with Biology or Botany and Zoology subjects.
- Candidates must have studied and passed the Tamil Language latest at the SSLC level.
- Should hold a certificate in Multipurpose Health Worker (Male) course / Health Inspector/ Sanitary Inspector Course from a recognized institute.
TN MRB Health Inspector Grade-II Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Publication of the Notification||11th July 2023|
|Commencement of the application process||11th July 2023|
|Last date of the application process||31st July 2023|
TN MRB Health Inspector Job Vacancy Details
The authorities have issued a total of 1066 vacancies for the recruitment drive. These vacancies have been broadly divided into various categories. If you are interested in checking the vacancy details, refer to the table available below:
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
|Categories||Vacancy No.||Ex-Servicemen||DAP (PH)||PSTM||Total|
TN MRB Health Inspector Application Fee
Aspirants will have to pay the application fee while applying for the recruitment. The officials have provided several payment gateways for the payment process. Once the candidate pays the fee then the authority will not refund it. Given below is the table showing the application fee:
|SC / SCA / ST||Rs. 300/-|
How to apply online for the TN Health Inspector Recruitment 2023?
Applicants who do not know the application submission process can take the help of this paragraph. The following are the steps through which you can submit the form:
- First of all, visit the official website of TN MRB through the link address mentioned here: https://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/
- Secondly, the home page will get open on the device.
- Thirdly, scroll down the page and click on the Online Registration option.
- A new page will open on the screen. Click on the Register link available in front of the Health Inspector Grade-II post.
- Again a new page will open. There you should tap on the link “Click here for New Registration”
- Start writing details in the registration form and then get access to the application form.
- Afterwards, fill in the blank spaces in the application form and move to the next step of the process.
- Now, upload the documents asked in the form and then the last step will remain.
- Enter the required details related to payment and finally pay the application fee.
- Lastly, preview the whole form and submit it for consideration.
TN Health Inspector Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||TN MRB Health Inspector Application Link|
|Visit the Website||TN MRB Website Link|
|Read||TN MRB Health Inspector Recruitment Advertisement|
|Follow for the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
The officials are going to pay Rs. 19,500 – 62,000 (Pay Matrix Level 8) to candidates getting selected for the Health Inspector Grade- II post.
The authority will first conclude the application process. After that, they will select the candidates based on the marks scored in the essential qualification.
Aspirants will have to upload a passport-sized photograph and signature to the application form. Please note that the documents should fulfil all the specifications available in the guidelines.
Aspirants can contact through the below-mentioned contact details to get clarification related to the registration process:
Help Desk Phone No.: 98405 86582 (Between 09.30 AM to 05.30 PM) (From Monday to Friday) and (09.30 AM to 12.30 PM on Saturday)
The officials have already released the application form along with the recruitment notification i.e., 11th July 2023. You can visit the portal to apply online.